Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I rather wanted second leads of those drama.  (MFL and VM) is it so funny?   Specially on MFL I wanted YEH end up with second lead so bad. 

Guest mayzie10

mdyeh said: I rather wanted second leads of those drama.  (MFL and VM) is it so funny?   Specially on MFL I wanted YEH end up with second lead so bad. 

Guest santaiah178

It's been reported that Chinese netizens (through China's online community for 12 days) has selected 9 Korean actresses who have "natural beauty", and our YEH is one of them :D 
http://news.nate.com/view/20130114n13767

1358133185_449718.jpg

Guest spekmov

hi.............I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-h
it's been a long time since my last time post here ^:)^ but trust me, almost every day I visit this forum  :-bd
I feel so happy that "I Miss You"  drama make a good appearance to viewers, I can't wait to watch it with Eng sub :D
YEH really doing great job, I just remember how she feel so sad before because bad response for her acting, but now she's really made it!  =D>  and I feel so proud of her :D
I really hope to see her soon in many event and project after this... @-->--    8->
@santaiah178 well...Yoon Eun Hye are the most beautiful among the other actress for me :) Thank you for sharing...

o, I almost forget, this article about YEH & GHS painting skill...
class="entry-title"Gu Hye Sun & Yoon Eun Hye, Star Painter-Professional Level January 14, 2013 By SimplyKevin Leave a Comment

Gu Hye Sun is best known for her role as Geum Jan-di in the hit TV drama Boys Over Flowers. She is very talented as she not only had ever opened her own painting exhibition but also good at playing a piano.

Does Gu Hye Sun a little bit different from Geun Jan-di in Boys Over Flowers when she is painting ? She give us a quiet and beautiful feeling.

Yoon Eun Hye’s talent on painting was discovered since she did painting on windows and wall in a hit TV drama Coffee Prince.

Up till today, Yoon Eun Hye’s painting still remain true in a Cafe near Hongik University in Seoul. Her paints is still favored by lots of customer.

Talking about coffee prince...I have bad news...coffee prince cafe no longer exist...the new owner changed it into restaurant..but he still keep the original coffee prince stuff inside the restaurant..so u still can take pictures if u visit there hehehe...

Even not exist anymore..coffee prince will forever live in our heart :D

i just watched 'my black mini dress movie' and yeh looked so cute and beautiful as always among the 4 female lead cast...

like someone said i hope yeh unnie will take movie as her next project...

Guest spekmov

chichocs said: Talking about coffee prince...I have bad news...coffee prince cafe no longer exist...the new owner changed it into restaurant..but he still keep the original coffee prince stuff inside the restaurant..so u still can take pictures if u visit there hehehe...

Guest spekmov

Ow, I have a question too... does anyone know if there is any apps in play store that I can get any news or anything that related to Yoon Eun Hye? :>

804b64e5tw1e0t6t349odj.jpg

804b64e5jw1e0t6a2zz16j.jpg

Moleqre - aNiSaH‏@moleqre
Yoon Eun Hye @ Miss Gee Collection at Apgujeong Rodeo - Shooting for I Miss You. She's small & pretty *envy*

Guess who did we bump into yesterday filming in Seoul? ^^ It's our princess Yoon Eun Hye for 'I Miss You'!
cr:baidu

If i didn't know those pics are for IMY drama...they could pass as a lovely couple...
-the first three pics are so nice and lovely at all.-YEH is unlikely a 28yrs in those pics, she could pass as 22 yrs again.. (envy much)-the last pic, i think..she personally took it for herself..really cute..
on a side note: i'm not shipping her with anyone  :P

Guest santaiah178

celyw said:

@santaiah178, may I know who is the centre one? well I would say all these actresses are really beautiful but really who else can be like YEH can act ugly, cute, tomboyish on screen? The rest of the ladies usually would like to maintain their image (just my own opinion, in case you dun like what I say :P)

Guest kapeadik

chichocs said: Talking about coffee prince...I have bad news...coffee prince cafe no longer exist...the new owner changed it into restaurant..but he still keep the original coffee prince stuff inside the restaurant..so u still can take pictures if u visit there hehehe...