[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

Guest snoowball

Between all four "first meet" scenes, i gotta say that i find yewon/minhyuk's really entertaining while N/eunyoung was really awkward. G.NA/Jonghoon's first meet was nice! lmao i love how jonghoon is constantly figuring out how to hold G.NA's hand while G.NA avoid the mission completely and didn't want the "relationship" to move so fast. When jonghoon grabbed G.NA's hands even before she got to answer him, I WENT AWWW LOL. Initiative lmfao! (I hope G.NA didnt feel uncomfortable hahahaha).
When all four couples got together at the market and the guesthouse. This is where all the fun starts! Interaction between different couples hahaha. (Some were flirty) rofl. 
I love it when jiwon wants to get closer to minhyuk (seems like it). Jonghoon constantly (sort of) talking about Yewon. Minhyuk wanting yewon as well. Kevin, N and eunyoung were neutral i guess. G.NA... lol i feel bad for her =/ Especially during the plane scene sighh.
Yewon the chatterbox hahaha XD
Only going to comment when i have watched third epi subbed! LOL. and hopefully backtrack to read comments too~

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@inxomnia about Minhuyk right now I am leaning towards he is undecided he has mainly spent time with Yewon but he wants to also spend time with Jiwon but hasnt had the chance too. Maybe after a date with Jiwon his feelings may become more clear but he is really hard to read.

Jonghoon was really obvious I am sure everyone noticed. The others I am actually quite sad we didnt see more of them Eunyoung in particular.

It seems like the preview was cut, next mission forehead kiss they are really pushing it this season. Also Yewon seems to be wearing Jonghoon cardigan so it looks like he finally gets the date.

The preview for next episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCKcc7V6oc

@ryeesa yup its look like that ..next date, jonghun will be with yewon.. and the mission is forehead kiss... cant wait for the next eps.. i wanna knew how g.na continue her date without thinking about jonghun.. i think she move on already when jonghun unconsciously ignore her at the aquarium.. i think g.na should ejoy her date with kevin, because they are a partner.. but she ignore kevin and didnt try to start any conversation.. other than that, i hv no idea who will pair up with who for the next date... argh.. cant wait!!!

@jasica One thing that I liked is once she realized that he liked Yewon she just left him to it. I dont think she ignored Kevin, it seemed like it was more of a group outing at the aquarium, non of the couples that were sitting together stayed together once there. Also we have to take into consideration the editing, they didnt focus on Kevin/GNA and there was barely any footage of Kevin at the aquarium, the focus was mainly on Minhyuk/Yewon/Jonghoon, there was some moments I saw GNA with Jiwon and Eunyoung.

@ryessa i actually agree with u.. she is cool enough to realise and just let him go.. and maybe because its more like a group outing at the aquarium.. so there are no exact pair.. but somehow, when she knows that kevin sit beside her other than say hi, she doesnt say anything.. but for sure,there is  too many editing.. i cant see any interaction during their ride to the aquarium..  and when they are at the aquarium.. everyone seem wander around..  except for minhyuk and jiwon having date...  i also didnt see N around yewon, even they sit together  .. hehhe..  im curious.. cant wait for the next eps.. :)

@jasica I think it is definitely the editing because once everyone was sitting down there was actually a blink and you miss moment between Kevin and GNA and they were talking you could hear Kevin speaking in english I did investigate lol also if you pay attention to when they are at the aquarium behind Jonghoon/Yewon you can actually see GNA walking beside Kevin. I think because they mainly focus on the triangle you dont get to see certain moments. Like @Love1403 mentioned Minhyuk/Jiwon seemed to have wandered off for awhile and they didnt show it.

Next date and fore-head kiss couple in the preview I believe is:

afdi00.png

Jiwon and N.

I´m not too sure about N cause N and Minhyuk has the same hairstyle and the clothes. The clothes Minhyuk wore in the preview could also be different from the one he wore later during the date/mission. But physically looking, it looks like N. For the girl I´m pretty sure it´s Jiwon because of her height and the hair lenght. Not to mention bag with strap is the bag she´s been constantly wearing in the 1st and 2nd date.

2l8079.png
2nbsf93.png

from ep 3 : i have to give it to Jonghoon - he's good looking and quite mature ( not like some JB we knew ) .  He's amendment about who he likes and would like to date  but fate just didn't push it his way , even when he's with G.Na he given her the respect : he treat her nice @ the restaurant ( even his heart is not in it ) .  And yes i feel that Jiwon and Minhuyk might have a connections there .

@Love1403 I am also thinking it is N, in the preview Minhyuk is wearing a multicolored hoodie, and in that screencapture it doesnt look like a hoodie so I am leaning towards N. So now I am wondering who are the other couples?

The episode was greatI have a feeling that Joonghun is not gonna change his pick until the final choice and it will be Yewon. I am happy he treated G.Na right on their date but it was clear that he was thinking about Yewon. I mean waiting for her outside? Can he be more obvious. I like the fact that he used the group date to have a date with Yewon slick. I don't know who G.Na will pick, before the aquarium date it was clear she liked Joonghun but the way he blatantly ignored her was pretty harsh, so right now I am not sure if she will stick with him or move on to someone else, Kevin maybe?
As for the Yewon & Minhyuk how cute are they? I like them together and I think they do have a crush on each other clearly Yewon more than Minhyuk but he definitely likes her. But I think he also likes Jiwon and I am afraid he might lean toward her more. He was a little more gentlemanly when he was with her. I am not sure if he wasn't that way with Yewon b/c they are so comfortable with each other or what. I am definitely interested in who he will pick, right now I think 55% Yewon, 45% Jiwon. As for Yewon I am almost positive she will pick Minhyuk and not Joonghun. I think she was preocupied in what Minhyuk was doing and may not have realised that Joonghun was clearly interested in her.
As for the other 3,N, Kevin and Eunyoung, I am kind of upset that they weren't showcased a little more  in this episodes, maybe b/c they were so awkward during their respective dates. I hope they get comfortable soon and make us get to know them. 
I believe Eunyoung will pick N, it was plain obvious during the bus drive that she wanted him to be her partner and I believe he is the only she felt comfortable with. Also during the necklace shuffle she was a bit upset that Jiwon randomly got paired with him.
As for Kevin, I think he will pick Jiwon, but if he wants to gain her interest he needs to step up his game. I think she is the kind of gal who goes after what she wants and him just waiting on the sidelines will not help his cause.
As for N, I am almost positive he will pick Eunyoung, his back hug with Jiwon was the most awkward backhug I have ever witnessed. But I won't be suprised if his footage features a lot of Minhyuk. They seem to have bonded, or maybe they know each other from before.  Bromance anyone?? LOL
Minhyuk I believe is the Jihyun of this season LOL With three people interested in him (Yewon, Jiwon and N;) )

@Love1403 I do think that the silhouette it's most likely N, I am hoping though that you are wrong and that it might be Eunyoung, my N & Eunyoung shipping heart hasn't given up on them yet. But the bag might be a dead giveaway that this is Jiwon and thus I am hoping it might be Minhyuk LOLConfusing I know but I just want to know more about the others on the show and I ship N & Eunyoung.
@ryessa Thanks for paying attention. I will go back and watch the episode again. Hopefully those two intl kids will bond b/c I am afraid the people they are interested in right now are friend-zoning them hard.
@inxomnia It seems  that we agree on Minhyuk being the most confusing of them all. I am not sure though if he is doing push-pull aka Mildang or just keeping his options open.

@mguemon lol about Minhyuk and N, I think the BTOB and Vixx members are all quite close, both groups did MTV Diary and in some episodes all of them got together to film.

I also noticed that part when he ignored her I wasnt sure if its because he was too focused on Yewon but it was cold eventhough I felt bad for her I was happy when she left them. I would really prefer if she picked someone else.
I know it is only the second ep but like Seung Ah I am not sure if any of the guys are the right match for her.

I agree with you about Kevin he is so sweet but he is way to shy and seems to mainly be in the background for now, eventhough he likes Jiwon, you cannot really tell as he doesnt seem to be making any moves. Also Minhyuk in a smooth way has given a few signals that he is interested in Jiwon. Unfortunately I feel like GNA, Kevin will also be left out.

@ryessa Here we go again with us wishing that a girl moves on from the guy who doesn't see her beauty:).  Hopefully G.Na will hear our prayers and not be another Seung Ah. But unfortunately it seems that her fate is going that route. I think this season Joonghun is a combination of Mir and JB but lucky for him his good looks and knowledge of women will spare him the hate the other two encountered at different stage during their season. But as you pointed out it was pretty cold for him to disregard her like that just b/c he is trying to create a date between him and Yewon at the aquarium. 
Again this is something I will never understand with those Korean boys, why do they always fixate on a girl and don't try to get to know the others around them? I mean I really can't blame N has he was clearly intimidated by Jiwon, but the other two why close yourself up? That is why so far I like the way Minhyuk is approaching the situation opening himself to the different girls interested in him.
It seems we agree on Kevin and Minhyuk, but are my eyes playing tricks on me or the cardigan Kevin is sporting is the same one Hyungsik had or is it just the same color. LOL
Thanks for the background info on BTOB and Vixx. Still I love the Minhyuk and N Bromance hope we see more of it in future episodes.

@mguemon right, I was really hoping that GNA would be alright but both situations are quite similar. I noticed also how in the beginning both girls were quite talkative and bubbly and after they seem quite down.  I guess it is good she figured it out early on.

It is interesting you say that because I have already seen a few comments about that, some people think that Minhyuk is a player. The thing is this is a dating show you are going to like who you like but why not also get to know other people? Remember what happened with Mir in season one and his infatuation with Jihyun? Look at how that turned out. Intially I dont think he mentioned Jea but after their date well we all know what happened there lol. I guess with Jonghoon it could also be that he seemed to have always been interested in Yewon even before the show, it really looks like he really really likes her.

About the cardigans well they are in the same group maybe they have similar ones lol.

@ryessa Actually Mir did notice Jea from the start if you remember during the song shuffle, the first night, he didn't choose her b/c when she came out she didn't smile at him. Also afterwards he even said that he thought she was thinking then how could a guy like you choose such a beautiful song. In my eyes I think he was always interested in both Jihyun and Jea from the start. I mean she was the prettiest one of the bunch and as someone pointed out she looked like Lauren his daughter in Hello Baby. I think what happened is that since Jun.K was paired up with Jea at first he didn't think he had a chance with her and since Jihyun was paired up with Hyungsik he felt more at ease to make his intentions known. I mean even I if I was a guy will feel intimidated going up against Jun.K
About people calling Minhyuk a player doesn't make sense to me, just like people use to call Jun.K a player during season 1 of R&I. As you say this is a dating show and not everyone is going to be as lucky as the "Fated Couple" Hyungsik & Jihyun and get paired up from the beginning with someone they click with. So they need to keep an open mind and see where things go.
I also thought G.Na would have been okay since I mean she is gorgeous and is the most popular girl there unless Spica is more popular and I didn't know. But I guess this season is a bit different, the prettier girls aren't the most popular b/c let's be honest Yewon isn't as pretty as the other three. Glad to see that at least looks aren't everything with those guys.

Archived