[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

Guest racinghearts

Personally, I'm happy to see more people participating in this forum, YAYY!!!!
I honestly think they should have given Kevin and JiWon (?) more screen time. But maybe they didn't, because those two were awkward?  :-?   :-/But they seemed pretty close on the taxi ride, I mean, AWKWARD KEVS offered his shoulder and she was gonna lean on it until she saw the camera which messed up a totally romantic moment *cough*cough*
And I also love YeWon's personality but I really feel bad for Kevin, he seems like a really sweet guy but compared to the other guys I guess he's the least visually appealing.
BUT COME ON GUYS, LET'S MAKE THIS THREAD LOVELY AND LIVELY \:D/  >:D<

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dewirama

yesterday i read a news that said about jihyun's b'day & it said that they wonder what hyungsik preparation for her b'day.. then my delusional go wild such as he will have a whole day to date her as u know he took driving class.. hohohoho

jisik couple, fighting!!

btw i don't get any news about other couple till now.. or maybe they do secret date? ah, is it true that jisik couple turn to real couple officially? *curious*

Guest dewirama

@snowy22

thx for the pict.. they look so cute together.. i like this couple & hope they will end up together like jisik couple..

woah~ it makes me don't want to wait for today epsd. here is just 5p.m, TRI aired at 7p.m & the raw vid will be uploaded in yt around 11p.m in my country so it's still 6 hours away to watch it.. so long waiting.. *hopeless*

Just saw these two articles, will put it under spoiler just in case.

http://loveindacube.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/tv-daily-the-romantic-g-na-jonghoon-dramatic-back-hug-fluttering-hearts/

http://loveindacube.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/tv-daily-the-romantic-g-na-upsets-over-jonghoons-feelings-for-yewon-really-cruel/

I feel so bad for her but I am actually happy that she caught on quickly about his feelings.

@snowy22 lol does that mean there was no match for the filming part? It seems like everyone was interested in someone else. It is actually better it is out in the open this early.

snowy22 said:

it is ended with yewon choice.. I dunno who will be her choice for the 2nd round selection. but joonhoon camera was towards yewon instead of g.na. poor g,na she was sad and lonely when she was in aquarium

bus shuffle: N with yewon, minhyuk choose to sit with jiwon, jonghoon with eunyoung and g.na with kelvin. jiwon choice was minhyuk and minhyuk replied really? The rest of the choice matching not shown yet

@inxomnia Thank you for the links.

Lol the hug mission was really funny Gna/Jonghoon and Minhyuk/Yewon really made me laughlol.

Considering Jonghoon was unable to get paired up with Yewon during the necklace shuffle and the bus shuffle, I guess he was using the opportunity to get close to her at the aquarium. But Gna, she really did look sad.

I am wondering how the fiming selection will go, now that Gna knows Jonghoon likes Yewon did she still decide to choose and film him? Or is she going to go with someone else? Also I am still not sure who Minhyuk likes between Yewon and Jiwon so I am interested in who he will pick.
Im I the only one that feels like the show/crew really likes the Minhyuk/Yewon paring? They seem to get quite a lot of focus.

I think you are right, I have to say though this season I dont know who I am rooting for there seems to be quite a few triangles like season one I think we will have to see what happens after the filming selection is revealed.

Also no preview?

Minhyuk is seriously the most confusing guy. I think that he did notice the Jonghoon-Yewon interactions esp. when Yewon started bopping/dancing. Also, I think that the reason why he left a space between him and Jiwon on the way back is because he expected Yewon to sit there (cos he knows she likes him?) but I think she didn't cos she overheard him telling Jiwon he wanted her to pick the necklace. 
I think he's interested in Jiwon but maybe more to Yewon? Like Jonghoon right... he see;s the group dates as a opportunity to date with Yewon, even the bus trip back. But with Minhyuk he just sleeps lol.I don't know whether he's undecided or just trying to push-pull atm. As I said, so confusing
 Btw, Jonghoon is soooo blatant. Like telling the couple to hurry along so he didn't have to see them being coupley, to the why are you guys back so late and being like beside Yewon like the whole group date, then putting that extra seat down AND movng Yewon's stuff there to sit beside her. I think Kevin might know of this and wonder if he and Yewon chat about it. Btw, noticed that Jonghoon and Yeon were the only ones to interact on the bus cos Minhyuk was sleeping, GNA, Eunyoung, Kevin and N all sat alone. 
I felt sorry for GNA, no offence but they edited it to make her look a bit invisible to Jonghoon around Yewon. And the others for the limited airtime, but I do think that's because they're all kind of awkward around each other. I see the GNA and Eunyoung together as well as Minhyuk and N and N and Kevin so I think they only break up into couples randomly. 

Archived