[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@sunshine4ever Hiii there! Long time no see ;)

Yes I am definitly checking this out. I just recently discovered hottie Jo In Sung and I am now watching his drama What happened in Bali. The man is dmn gorgeous, it's a sin :P

I hope he keeps acting after this one too, because he has the acting skills from an A-star actor and he just won me over in 30seconds. I cant wait for this one.

Guest ginachan

Beyond excited for this....I'm coming back to kdrama land for this! finally the O.G's are coming back...I'm still bummed about Wonbin turning down this drama but JIS is perfect for this role...I cannot wait! the teaser is killing me :)

Hi ppl.... I can't wait for this drama...i see that many of u guys r excited for JIS..i haf to shamelessly admit tht i haf never watched any of his projects...I am excited for song hye kyo new drama....I always adore her dramas n i m so glad c is finally back..I saw the teaser n it looks fanyastic...excited to spazz with u guys wen it start....I see alot of BOGOers here too...looks like i will be seeing familiar faces....anyway i m anticipating this drama after I MISS You....

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all,

Here is a translation of the short teaser thanks very much to chrissy96 for translating this.

-EDIT: video taken out, please scroll down, the preview is available with English subs below my post-

Preview translated by chrissy96 @ Soompi (if taken out elsewhere, please kindly credit to chrissy96, thank you.)

Please note that: The asterisks (*__*) are the text on the screen.

Jo Insung: I, who want to live....
*Between life and death*
Jo Insung: ...met a woman who wants to die.
Song Hyekyo: "It must've been so tiring." "You must've hurt so much." Shouldn't you be asking those things first?
*Love*
Song Hyekyo: If you came to me for the money, there is one easy way to get that money...
Jo Insung: At that moment, I saw that this woman was like me.
*2013 The one and only emotional melodrama*
Song Hyekyo: People are accusing me behind my back! People are stepping on me from behind! People are celebrating my fear behind my back!
Jo Insung: Is this... Is this the love you are talking about?
*That Winter, the Wind Blows*
*2013 February 13th Wednesday night 9:55 First Episode*

Please note that I will make the video becomes a URL link after a couple of days later as the preview had been posted before in prior page. Thanks.

@sunshine4ever: thanks very much for posting the translation..also thanks to chrissy96...  :-bd  btw a small doubt, reg the last line "Is this... Is this the love you are talking about?",was that JIS who said it or Kimbum's voice? 

an other article on the way....im so glad TWTWB's preview has been raking in so many viewers and also a lot of great reviews :x 

Jo In-Sung·Song Hye-Gyo ‘That winter, the wind blows’ video clip revealed!

Share 2013/01/09(Wed) 15:14

4497_1_zpsa238a6d2.jpg

Jo In-Sung and Song Hye-Gyo ‘That winter, the wind blows’ finally unveils. ‘That winter, the wind blow’ was first revealed in SBS Drama Special Preview in January 8. Although the video clip lasted for only 10-minutes, it left a strong emotional impact. It was enough gain expectations from the fans in a story in which a guy approaches to live with a girl who wants to die.

The star duos Jo In-Sung and Song Hye-Gyo displayed their perfect appearance and grabbed attention as their presence is beheld like a piece of artwork. The other casts include Kim Bum, Jeong Eun-Ji, Bae Jong-Wook, and Kim Tae-Woo.

High hopes are raised as scriptwriter No Hyui-Kyung, who receives a lot of love from die-hard fans, and Kim Kyu-Tae, a director who possesses sensible directing skills, get together in ‘That winter, the wind blows’. The preview video was uploaded in Youtube’s official channel, and it raked more than 100,000 views within a day, making it an anticipating piece for the overseas fans.
[Pictures: SBS]

source:innolife.co.kr

itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다) Teaser English Sub

http://vimeo.com/57131471

Thank you so much sunshine4ever for posted the English translation of the teaser and many thanks to chrissy96 for taken the time to translated the TWTWB teaser.

jjsweeter0211, putriN, ria19, utkim, and jasan… thanks, love all the screencaps you guys posted. Reading the articles really made me wanting to watch TWTWB even more. 

shaylaman: thanks a lot for posting the video with subs :D

jasan: thanks for the pic :)

angelineong: hiii,welcome to the windblowers thread  :-h

A sneak peek at the lineup of new dramas

09224826_zpse3ae3607.jpg

For Korea’s drama fans, the arrival of 2013 can mean only one thing: the new year’s new series cannot be far behind. This season promises to be an exciting one, with a big-budget 10 billion won ($8.7 million) blockbuster and the return of A-list actors and actresses after years away from the small screen. Here is a list of some of the dramas due to hit the airwaves in the near future.

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” (SBS) 

Premiere: Feb. 13

Cast: Zo In-sung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Beom, Jeong Eun-jee

Song Hye-kyo and Zo In-sung pair up as a couple in “That Winter, the Wind Blows” and these two actors are enough of a reason for many viewers to stay tuned.

It is the first drama series for Song in six years. Zo has not made a drama in eight years, and “That Winter, the Wind Blows” will be his first since being discharged from the military.

And there are other reasons to tune in. It is written by Noh Hee-kyung, who is known for her sophisticated portrayals of human relationships and poetic lines in her previous works, such as “Padam Padam: The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats” (2011-2012) and “The World That They Live In” (2008).

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” is adapted from the Japanese drama “Forget Love,” where a lonely man and woman find true love.

The man lives like there is no tomorrow after he was abandoned by his parents and failed at his first love. The woman is the heiress of a conglomerate who lives in loneliness after her family falls apart. She also suffers from sudden blindness.

These two, who used to isolate themselves from the outer world, begin to understand the meaning of life together.

*skipped parts about other dramas*

By Yu Ah-jeong, Kim Yeon-ji [estyle@jooang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

EDIT: @sunshine4ever: thanks for the clarification..and it is 16 episodes,according to asian wiki.. :) i wanted it to be 20,so that it would feel neither too long nor too short,but oh well..

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, do we know how many episodes is this drama? I heard it's 16, is this true? That's very short if it is. Please confirm me if you know so I can update post 1. Thanks. :)

@shaylaman Thank you so much for the hardsubbed version. :D
ria19 said:

@sunshine4ever: thanks very much for posting the translation..also thanks to chrissy96...  :-bd  btw a small doubt, reg the last line "Is this... Is this the love you are talking about?",was that JIS who said it or Kimbum's voice? 

Guest vivaciousvixen

sunshine4ever said: Hi everyone, do we know how many episodes is this drama? I heard it's 16, is this true? That's very short if it is. Please confirm me if you know so I can update post 1. Thanks. :)

Guest fantast1k1

If Won Bin had accepted this drama, it would have been a perfect drama season for me. Although, JIS is also a perfect choice. Having Yawang and TWTWB showing almost at the same time is truly exciting. And the award season at the end of the year would be very, very interesting. Whoever wins, they are all my favorite actors ^:)^

Guest sunshine4ever

@vivaciousvixen, I am watching Missing You and it's 21 episodes and I'm on episode 19 right now, but I can't get enough of it. I wish IMY is longer. Oh my...imagine myself wanting more after this drama comes out. I hope it will be extended. :D