Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

willenette: thanks for sharing the article..agree with it,double eyelids or not,that sure doesnt make any difference as far as wonbin is concerned!! he looks great either way!!  :-bd   :x 

and im very thankful for these articles on him!! it makes me miss him a little less...  :\">

xiao_ai19: same thoughts exactly.. and yes,hope he makes his comeback next year,as previously reported...looking forward to it!!

Actress Kim Hee Sun praises Won Bin’s visuals on ‘Healing Camp’

by pkdance - Dec 26, 2012 at 4:00 am

kimheesun.jpg

On the December 24th broadcast of SBS‘ ‘Healing Camp‘, actress Kim Hee Sun opened up about her male co-stars and garnered interest for complimenting actor Won Bin on his visuals.

Kim Hee Sun recalled the handsome actors she worked with over the years and shared, “I’ve acted alongside Lee Byung Hun, Kim Suk Hoon, Song Seung Hun, Go Soo, Joo Jin Mo, and Jo Seung Woo.”

MC Kim Jae Dong then asked, “Is there a special reason for the way you listed them?”, to which the actress responded, “Definitely not. Oh I’ve worked with Won Bin too, but he wasn’t my counterpart. But he is really good looking. I thought to myself how there could be such a man (like him).” Kim Hee Sun previously starred in the 1997 drama, ‘Propose‘, alongside Ryu Shi Won and Won Bin.

She continued, “There’s also Ahn Jae Wook who was my drama partner”, making viewers jealous at her lineup of handsome actors.

source:allkpop

Won Bin and Sooyoung Involved in a Dating Rumor? :-O

wonbin_sooyoung.jpg

Through the Korean Celebrity X-files (X-Files created by people working in the finance industry in South Korea about celebrities) a dating rumor that involves Won Bin and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung is spreading like wildfire. Portal websites and news sources are reporting about the rumor.

This rumor has been festering since the morning on December 28, now it is spreading through different social networking services.

It appears that this rumor will be officially reported on by a news source on January 1.
A representative of SM Entertainment has expressed that the agency is surprised and will not give an official response because they find no need to.

Representative of the Korean entertainment industry are stating that many people seem to believe these “Celebrity X-Files” rumors because some of them turned out to be true. However, these representatives are stating that most of the time, these rumors are just that, rumors.

ria19 said:

willenette: thanks for sharing the article..agree with it,double eyelids or not,that sure doesnt make any difference as far as wonbin is concerned!! he looks great either way!!  :-bd   :x 

and im very thankful for these articles on him!! it makes me miss him a little less...  :\">

xiao_ai19: same thoughts exactly.. and yes,hope he makes his comeback next year,as previously reported...looking forward to it!!

willenette: thanks dear,new year wishes to you too!! :x and great to have u back..welcome  :-h thanks for the articles...

istanbullu_emine:  thanks for the pics...

here is the video link of the launch...  :D

source: sstv.hankyung.com via naver

Top Ten Most Handsome Actors as chosen by a Plastic Surgeon

01.jpg
"Human beings feel that a 1:1.618 facial proportion is the most beautiful on a human face"
02.jpg
10. Hyun Bin: "His face is a bit long."
03.jpg
9. Jo In Sung
04.jpg
8. Jung Woo Sung
05.jpg
7. Song Seung Hun: "His face is too small."
06.jpg
6. Song Joong Ki: "His proportions are off by just a bit."
07.jpg
5. Won Bin: "His features are feminine."
08.jpg
4. So Ji Sub: "His cheekbones are long in comparison to his proportions."
09.jpg
3. Go Soo: "Forehead, cheekbones, and jawline are a good fit."
10.jpg
2. Lee Seung Gi: "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline, cheekbones, and forehead fit well."
11.jpg
1. Kang Dong Won: "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline - everything is a perfect fit."

-
Source: Nate Pann / netizenbuzz

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for the Won Bin goodies. :x

Here's a clearer  video of WB at the Biotherm Homme event.

Btw, from what I saw, I felt that he got skinnier than before.. :(
I know he has always been skinny but at the event, it looks like his cheeks and neck (sounds weird) are all sucked in...

class="content-title" Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Shares Her Thoughts regarding Recent Dating Rumors with Won Bin hotshotlover30 January 9, 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Shares Her Thoughts regarding Recent Dating Rumors with Won Bin

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung revealed her thoughts on her recent dating rumors with actor Won Bin. She joined her fellow members of Girls’ Generation to meet with the press on January 8.

Regarding her relationship with Won Bin, Sooyoung started, “When I heard the news at the time, I laughed it off. I have never met him, nor have I ever been with someone who looked like him. I was taken aback because it was so absurd, but it did feel nice.” She continued, “But when the story got bigger and bigger, I was upset.  Because of that rumor, other rumors started forming and it kept making headlines.”

Sooyoung also revealed, “Because of this incident, it broadened my perspective. Before when I saw other celebrities’ dating rumors, I always thought there was something there. But now, I can see that some of these rumors really are groundless. I realized that I should be careful of what I say about others.” She concluded, “While it was an honor [to be involved in a dating rumor with Won Bin], he is actually quite far from being my ideal type.”

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was swept up in dating rumors with Won Bin late last year after their names and their supposed romantic relationship was posted on the Korean Celebrity X-files.  

credit : soompi news

allevenote: thanks for the video and i agree,he does look very thin ,wish he would put on a lil bit of weight  :(nevertheless he still looks dashing!!

willenette:  thanks for sharing the articles..regarding the plastic surgeon's list,i don quite agree with the ranking..expected to see wonbin at the top..atleast in the top 3..   :P

here's link to another similar article on the dating rumours..from netizen buzz..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2013/01/snsd-opens-up-about-dating-rumors-with.html

ria19 said:

allevenote: thanks for the video and i agree,he does look very thin ,wish he would put on a lil bit of weight  :(nevertheless he still looks dashing!!

willenette:  thanks for sharing the articles..regarding the plastic surgeon's list,i don quite agree with the ranking..expected to see wonbin at the top..atleast in the top 3..   :P

here's link to another similar article on the dating rumours..from netizen buzz..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2013/01/snsd-opens-up-about-dating-rumors-with.html

class="content-title" Won Bin Denies the Wedding Rumor yw740030 January 11, 2013

(willenette : )

Won Bin Denies the Wedding Rumor

On January 1 on various online communities and SNS, a news report of actor Won Bin’s upcoming wedding was released.

The report stated that Won Bin has been dating a model for the past three years, and that he will be secretly marrying this model on January 27, 2013 at a hotel in Seoul.

The fans could not hide their surprise at this shocking news. However, it was found out later that this was a false report made by an unknown person.  

Won Bin’s agency stated, “The rumor that Won Bin will be getting married this month is unfounded. He is not planning to get married anytime soon.”

Fans who heard this news commented, “I was so surprised because I though he was really getting married,” “Whoever made up this rumor should give himself up to the police,” “Won Bin must have been surprised too when he heard the news, especially on the New Year’s Day.”

credit : soompi news

Won Bin Denies Marriage Rumors

20130110_wonbin_marriage.jpg

Won Bin has been swept up in more rumors.

Currently there’s rumors spreading that Won Bin will be getting married to someone working in the modeling industry on the 27th at the Shilla Hotel.

Addressing these rumors, a representative from Won Bin’s side said, “We don’t understand why people keep bothering Won Bin. There are rumors saying that he announced his marriage in his fancafe with his own handwriting, but that has never happened. There are articles going around as if it’s true, but these are all made up by some netizens.

According to the rumors, Won Bin and the model met in 2010 through a common friend, and have been dating for 3 years. However, Won Bin’s company has confirmed that they are all made up rumors, just as his scandal with Sooyoung had been.

Source: TV Report