Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

@willenette i've read an article made for the twitter of Kim Soo Ro but it was just some commentary. :)>- i think Kim Soo Ro's busy? he's been promoting Europe Table :-/, not sure if it's a movie but looks like it.. maybe JR's taping another commercial since it looks like a dressing room. hahahaha.

@willenette Yes HB too, but I think he doesn't have twitter. At least we have somebody's twitter to have an update on JDG. haha. JDG should have his own Twitter account. seriously. [-( Aaahh yes yes! I thought of that too. hahaha. sadly no reported did create articles on it yet. I really wished I was at Seoul and looked for the voting precint he was in. :\">

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201212160000000000008328&ServiceDate=20121216

@willenette here's an article but it's on korean. :(( but based on the article the three are supporting Lee Jong Hyuk on some show.

Guest keemriel1416

Hello. I've heard about the upcoming 2012 SBS Drama awards and JDG is nominated there for AGD. Can someone help me because I can't make an account on SBS's website. And I really don't understand Korean that much. You need to make an account first before you can vote. Here is the site where you can see the nominations. http://2012drama.sbs.co.kr/intro/award_drama_01.jsp Hope you could help me guys. =D

@willenette me too. even just seeing his name on an article drives me crazy from curiousity on what was it about.. :\">

@keemriel1416 when will the awarding be? I've lost my hope already after knowing that Rooftop Prince got an almost all-idol cast. :(

@willenette thanks for the info. :) ooh some of my favorite actors and actresses will be there. i wonder if the AGD family will go together and be sitting in one table. :-/ (if they'll have tables ㅋㅋㅋ)

December 25, 2012
G-Dragon Voted Best-Dressed Celebrity of the Year
Source: The ChosunIlbo
Pop star G-Dragon was the best-dressed celebrity of 2012. The Chosun Ilbo asked 25 fashion designers and stylists who they felt were the leading trendsetters of the year. The top 15 advanced to the second round of voting, where the top 10 were decided.
G-Dragon of K-pop group Big Bang came first with 10 votes. He established himself as a fashionista early in his career with a wide range of styles from street fashion to luxury and is said to be capable of making any piece of clothing his own. 
Actress Ko Joon-hee came second with six votes for being sophisticated and bold. The experts said she makes clothes look more beautiful because of her well-proportioned body, and she knows how to create her own style without depending on her stylists.
2012122500311_0.jpg
Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Kim Nam-joo shared third place with five votes each. Song looked neat and trim in the film "A Werewolf Boy" and TV drama "The Innocent Man," and that worked perfectly with his natural and subtly edgy image. 
When Kim appeared in KBS soap "My Husband Got a Family," all of the clothes Kim wore became instant hits. The experts praised her improved fashion sense and attention to detail when matching her clothes to the occasion. 
Actress Ko So-young, who still appears in commercials for cosmetics, clothing and fashion accessories after childbirth, and actress Jung Ryeo-won, who looked natural in unique outfits on TV drama, shared fifth place with four votes each. Both pay a lot of attention to matching accessories and bags to their body shape and clothes. 
Actors Gong Yoo and Yu A-in, who both love trying on different clothes and know what suits them, both received three votes and came seventh. 
Ninth place was shared by rapper Psy and actors Ryoo Seung-bum and Jang Dong-gun. According to the experts, Psy "is the only male celebrity who know what to do with tuxedoes," Ryoo knows how to maintain his own style in both the public and private sphere, and Jang is versatile.

Guest ruffluv

hi all, i was watching ep. 17 of AGD, which is one of my many fav eps, and i snapped this pic, cuz i miss his boyish smile like this..thought to share with you gals here...:\">

afterdrum.jpg

:x :x

terribally miss him but i guess he's having a well deserved end of the year break...so i hope he's having a good time now! Pls have another drama next year, oppa...:-*

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" Plastic Surgery Clinic Faces Lawsuit for Unlawful Use of Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo and Other Top Stars’ Images hazelnutthursdays January 8, 2013

Plastic Surgery Clinic Faces Lawsuit for Unlawful Use of Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo and Other Top Stars’ Images

A plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam faces a lawsuit for the unauthorized use of images of top stars like Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Nam Gil, BoA, Girls’ Generation’s Jessica and Tiffany.

According to news reports in local news agencies, the plastic surgery clinic finds itself in legal battle after violating the right of publicity of the mentioned domestic top stars.

Further reports said Jang Dong Gun and the six other celebrities named are to be paid 120 million won (around 1.2 million USD) as damages, stated in the claim filed with the Seoul Central District Court.

“The plastic surgery clinic was found to be operating a blog and circulating these artists’ images on the Internet to promote the hospital without their consent or permission, thus is an infringement of these celebrities’ rights,” reports quoted from the statement.

Similar cases were reported to have been filed in December, infringing upon the rights of Lee Byung Hun, the Wonder Girls and Girls’ Generation.

credit : soompi news

class="art_title"Stars Sue Cosmetic Clinic for Unauthorized Advertising

Half a dozen stars such as actor Jang Dong-gun are suing a cosmetic clinic for W120 million in damages for using their pictures without permission (US$1=W1,064).

According to the Seoul Central District Court on Monday, they include actress Song Hye-kyo, actor Kim Nam-gil, singer BoA, and Jessica and Tiffany of Girls' Generation.

The clinic in the affluent Gangnam area in Seoul posted advertisements on its website featuring their photos and names without their permission, they said.

/Courtesy of SM Entertainment /Courtesy of SM Entertainment

Last month, Wonder Girls, Jessica of Girls' Generation and actress Su-ae filed a similar suit against a dental clinic in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul, seeking W220 million in damages. On Dec. 1, in a suit filed by Shin Eun-kyung, the Seoul central District Court ruled an Oriental medicine clinic has to pay the actress W35 million.

englishnews@chosun.com / Jan. 08, 2013 12:10 KST