♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest moonbathe

pieracapozucca

said: Wow she is really stunning in "love story" mv. Wish to see her in a role that shows her girlish and sexy side. In reversal of fortune, in BABO and even in Closer to heaven i think she is irresistible.

Guest moonbathe

pieracapozucca said:
 I would like an action-thriller-romantic movie for Ha Ji Won, something that can make her shine in acting and in beauty. And of course it's time for her to work with the biggest movie stars and directors and finally have all the recognitions she deserve.

Guest xopo17

untill now, i don't know why King of 2 heart (beside Lee Yoon Ji ) and Ha ji Won did not get any award
MBC doesnt now how to thank their great actor and actress’, I wonder HOW THEY COULDNT SEE HA JI WON AND LEE SEUNG GI? OR MAYBE THE CLOSED THEIR EYES AND CHOSE? & 
ON TOP OF THAT NATION’S TOP ACTRESS HA JI WON NOT WINNING AGAINST HA GA IN…EVEN NOT A SINGLE AWARD….. THESE AWARD CEREMONY WAS A BIG JOKE
Actually Ha Ji Won level of acting is much better than HGI......... no offense for HGI fans, its my true opinion, just take at look a ha Ji Won portfolio work...
and the rating of king 2 heart is very good and high, still wonder to MBC
sighhhhh, so dissapointed to MBC
enough for my babble, and happy new year to ha ji Won, to me you already a winner of best actress :D

Guest kdrama4ever

Happy New Year to my lovely Ha Ji Won and all her fans.

I agree with some of you, there's no way that Ha Ji Won lost out MBC award to HGI only for her high rating series.

No offend to HGI fans but her acting has not reached to Ji Won's level yet, but I believe that winning an award for Ji Won is just secondary and the most important thing is her passion for acting.

We always love and support you Ha Ji Won :-*

I read somewhere that ha ji won next movie will be Hi Anna and it will be an action movie, if i'm correct i remember i read the news before the 3 beautiful musketeer, somebody knows something about it?
Found it in soompi
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/367018/movie-upcoming-2012-hianna%ED%95%98%EC%9D%B4%EC%97%90%EB%82%98

Hi, Anna

-  Director: Jang Cheol-Su
    - Writer: Jang Cheol-Su
    - Producer:
    - Cinematographer:
    - Release Date: TBA
    - Runtime:
    - Language: Korean

Cast

- Ha Ji Won

plot

A female warrior fights alone in a city where everyone disappeared 
This seems interesting, hope she will really do it. But it's a news from 2011, maybe they won't do it.

I know some of you are curious about what our Jiwon written in her book "Right This Moment" or "At This Moment" so I asked "Admin Zya" to translate it into English. I hope this will be a great help to you PH 1023. ^^\/ Again many thanks to "Admin Zya" for the English translation. This also credited to http://navercast.naver.com/magazine_contents.nhn?rid=1089&contents_id=17912for posting Jiwon's book important details. 

Yours truly, 

Admin Saira

하지원의 행복 사용 설명서 The Happiness manual by HAJIWON

배우 하지원이 첫 에세이를 냈다. [지금 이순간](북로그컴퍼니)이다. 그녀의 솔직한 성격답게 비밀 일기장 같은 히스토리와 이제껏 알려지지 않은 친근한 모습을 담았다. 배우 하지원의 일상과 가족, 꿈 그리고 자연인 전해림(본명)으로 지금 이순간 살아가는 이야기.

Actress Ha Jiwon has released her first essay. It’s called [Right This Moment] (published by Book Log Company). It is about her history like her secret journal and unknown stories. The stories about Actress Ha Jiwon’s life, family, dream and RIGHT THIS MOMENT of natural person as Jeon Hae Rim (Her real name).

#한 통의 전화 어느 날 집으로 전화 한 통이 걸려왔다. 연예 기획사의 매니저인데 사진관에 걸린 내 사진을 봤다며 회사로 한번 찾아오라고 했다. 전화는 한 달간 계속되었다. 엄마는 한번 가보기나 하자고, 집안 형편 때문에 망설이는 내 손을 잡아끄셨다.

#One phone call One day, I got a phone call at home. It was the manager of one of Ent.s’ who saw my picture on photo studio’s window and wanted me to visit the Ent agency. The manager kept calling me for a month. I hesitated about financial difficulties of my family, but my mom convinced me to try it.

기획사에선 별다른 설명이나 이렇다 할 제안이 없었다. 그저 내 얼굴을 조목조목 살피더니 대본을 하나 주면서 읽어보라고 했다. 그리고 연습생 언니와 오빠들이 연기 연습하는 걸 보고 싶으면 토요일마다 사무실에 나오라고 했다. 연습실에서는 아무도 내게 연기를 가르쳐주지 않았다.

There was no particular suggestion at the agency. They stared at my face and told me to read a script they gave me.

서운하기도 했지만 그래도 좋았다. 배우를 할 수 있는 공간에 뛰어든 거니까. 연습실에서 얻을 수 있는 대본은 모조리 챙겨 왔고, 그렇게 들고 온 대본을 보면서 혼자 연기 연습을 했다.

I felt a little sad, but I was lucky because I jumped into the space that I could be an actress. I brought most scripts from the practice room as much as I could and I practiced acting on my own.

내가 받은 대본의 드라마가 방송되기 전에 내 역할을 정해서 연습해보고 실제 방송 때 배우가 어떻게 연기하는지 눈여겨보았다. 내가 잘 하는지 어떤지는 알 수 없었지만 그런 과정이 너무 즐거웠다. 그리고 그땐 몰랐다. 아무것도 모르고 했던 그 일이 의외로 많은 도움이 될 줄은.

Before the drama that I got a script of is on air, I set my role in that drama and practiced. And I carefully watched the actions on TV. I didn’t know whether my acting was good or not, but I liked that. And I didn’t expect it to help my career at all.

배우로서의 삶은 나에게 어떤 의미일까? 그것은 내가 맡은 작품 하나가 그대로 내 삶이 되는 것이다. 나는 어떤 배역을 맡든 ‘그 사람’이 되려고 노력했다. 내게 있어 연기란 ‘그 사람으로 사는 것’이기 때문이다. 연기에서 가장 중요한 것은 무엇일까? 내가 가슴 깊이 품고 있는 것은 언제나 진정성이다. 그것은 거짓 없는 진짜 마음인 진심(眞心)이며, 마음을 다하는 진심(盡心)이다.

What does the life as an actress mean to me? It means one work I took would become my life as it is. I tried to be ‘that person’ regardless of the cast. Because for me the acting means “living her life”. What is most important in that? It is the truth that I always have in my mind. That’s the honest-to-goodness truth with all my heart.

#죽음을 생각했던 나날들 배우로서 ‘하지원’이라는 이름이 조금씩 알려질 때마다 기쁘고 좋은 일이 헤아릴 수 없이 많았지만 그와 함께 크고 작은 시련도 없지 않았다. 내 주변에서 나도 모르게 일어나는 일마저 ‘루머’가 되어 사람들 입에 오르내렸고, 사실과 다른 이야기가 사람들 입과 입을 통해 점점 커지고 부풀려졌다.

#The days under the death Whenever the actress name, ‘Ha Ji Won’, got known to the world little by little, there were a lot of happy moments. On the other hand, I got big or small difficult situations along with them. Something that I didn’t even know happened around me and it became the ‘rumors’. Those rumors was bandied about and had gone too far.

태어나서 처음으로 자살을 생각했다. 연기에 내 전부를 걸었던 20대, 나의 모든 것이 한순간에 무너져 내리는 것만 같았다. 방에서 꼼짝도 하지 않은 채로 웅크리고 지낸 시간이 내리 한 달은 됐을까. 사람들을 만나는 게 두려웠다.

For the first time, I was thinking about death. I felt like my whole world has crashed down on me in my twenties when acting was everything to me. I shut myself in my room about one month. I was scared to meet people.

친구처럼 스스럼없던 엄마 아빠조차도 나를 다독여줄 수 없는 상태였다. 내가 무슨 짓을 할지 몰라 가슴 졸이던 엄마는 결국 내 방의 문고리를 없애버렸다. 어느 날 문자 한 통이 왔다. “언니~ 창문 열고 밖을 좀 보세요~” 밖을 내다보니 내 소중한 팬 1023 친구들이 “언니 힘내세요! 우리는 언니를 믿어요! 기다릴게요~”라고 적은 현수막을 들고 있었다.

Nobody could help me even my parents. My mom took the doorknob away because of my unstable mental condition. One day, someone texted me “Unni~ open the window and look out~” There were my precious fans, 1023, with a banner that said “Unni Cheer up! We believe in you! We will wait for you~”.

혼자가 아니라는 걸, 나를 기다리고 믿는 사람이 있다는 걸 느끼는 순간이었다. 만약 1023 친구들이 없었다면 지금의 하지원이 있었을까? 팬을 넘어 소중한 친구이며 가족 같은 1023 친구들. 다시 한 번 정말 고맙고, 진심으로 사랑한다고, 손을 꼭 잡으며 말해주고 싶다.

It was the moment that I’m not alone and I’m with fans that trust me and wait for me. If my fans, 1023, weren’t there, could Ha Ji Won exist ever? The 1023 like precious friends beyond fans and family. I’d like to say, holding hands, which I’m really grateful to 1023 again and I love them from the bottom of my heart.

#나의 가족 언제나 내 편, 아빠 아빠는 자상하고 따뜻한 분이다. 내가 촬영장에 갈 때마다 직접 내 짐을 들고 차까지 배웅을 해준다. 요리도 잘하셔서 맛있는 음식을 뚝딱 만들어주신다. 일상적으로 먹는 것 말고도 빵이며 쿠키, 케이크까지. 아빠랑 단둘이 집에 있을 땐 아빠가 맛있는 밥상을 차려줄 정도다.

#My family My dad, always on my side My dad is sweet and warm-hearted. When I go to set, he carries my stuff and walks to the car. He is also very good cook, so he makes me tasty food even bread, cookie, cake. Sometimes I was with dad, he prepares meals for me.

난 애교 많은 딸이 아니다. 그래서 [더킹 투하츠]를 찍을 때 집에서 북한 사투리로 말을 하면 아빠가 무척 좋아하셨다. “아빠 식사하세요”하는 게 아니라 “아바지, 드시라요~”하고 말하는 게 애교스럽게 들리셨나보다. 아빠는 입이 귀에 걸린 채 “야야, 그거 다시 해보라우~”라고 맞춰주시며 즐거워하셨다.

I’m not very charming daughter. Whenever I practiced speaking with a North Korean accent at home for shooting the [The King Two Hearts], dad loved it. It seemed to sound cute to him. He replied to me “Hey, say it again~” with a North Korean accent and smiled at me.

언제부터였는지 모르지만 아빠와 나는 아침에 일어나 처음 만날 때 꼭 ‘하이파이브’로 인사한다. “하이”하는 인사와 함께 힘차게 하이파이브를 하고 나면 기분 좋은 활기가 솟아난다. 이렇게 늘 함께 파이팅을 외쳐주시는 분, 그렇게 언제나 내 편이 되어주시는 분이 바로 우리 아빠다.

Since then dad and I do a high-five as a greeting instead of saying Good morning in the morning. I got full of energy after high-five greeting with “HI”. That is my dad, who always is on my side and cheer me up.

#베스트프렌드, 엄마 엄마는 나의 베스트프렌드이자 솔메이트라 할 수 있다. 엄마와 나는 어려서부터 죽이 척척 맞는 친구 같았다. 지금도 ‘김치찌게가 먹고 싶다~’ 생각하고 집에 가면 김치찌게가 끓여져 있고, ‘소주 한잔이 생각난다~’ 싶으면 엄마가 먼저 “소주 한잔 어때?” 하신다.

#My best friend, Mom is BF and soul mate. We have been since I was a little girl. Even now when I feel like ‘kimchi chigae tonight~’, there is it at home. When I feel like ‘Soju tonight~’, mom asks me “How about soju tonight?”.

엄마는 어떨 때 보면 아빠보다 더 강인해 보인다. 내가 데뷔 전에 배우 트레이닝을 할 때 엄마와 함께 매일 새벽 뒷산을 뛰었던 기억은 평생 잊을 수 없다. 새벽마다 나를 깨워 묵묵히 동행해주셨던 우리 엄마. 무슨 일이든 쉽게 포기하지 않는 정신력과 한번 마음먹은 건 끝내 하고야 마는 내 깡은 아마도 엄마에게서 받은 것 같다.

Sometimes mom seems stronger than dad. I can’t forget that I run the mountain behind my house with mom every morning before my debut. I think that my invincible spirit and my guts are from her. Because once I decide to do something, I usually don't give up easily and I get it done.

강인하면서도 아직까지 소녀 같은 분이 또 우리 엄마다. 이번에 환갑을 맞으셔서 친구 분들과 놀다 오시라고 예쁜 펜션을 골라 여행을 보내드렸다. 결혼하신 뒤 우리들 뒷바라지하시느라 친구들끼리의 여행은 처음이셨다. 너무 밝고 신이 난 엄마 목소리를 들으니 엄마도 우리랑 똑같구나 싶었다.

She is very strong, but she is still like a little girl. I offered a trip choosing a pretty pension for her and her friends on her 60th birthday. It was first time for her and her friends after her marriage. I saw mom was so excited like a little girl then.

엄마도 친구 만나서, 함께 즐기는, 엄마만의 시간이 필요하구나라는 당연한 사실을 이제야 깨달음처럼 알게 되었다. 변변한 가족사진이 없어 언제 한번 모여서 사진을 찍자고 하니 “나 웨딩드레스 입고 찍으면 안 돼?”라며 눈을 반짝이던 엄마. 예전에 전통 혼례를 하신 터라 웨딩드레스를 입어보고 싶으신 모양이다. 엄마, 웨딩드레스는 내가 책임질게!

I realized mom need her own time to meet friends and enjoy herself. We didn’t have a decent family photo so I asked to take it. Mom said “Can I take it in a wedding dress?” with her eyes twinkling. She wanted to wear a wedding dress because she got a traditional wedding. Mom, I’ll take your dress!

#삶... 여행 내가 일상에서 느끼는 가장 큰 행복 중 하나가 바로 자전거 타기다. 자전거를 타고 한강을 빠르게 달리면 기분이 너무나 상쾌하다. 마스크와 모자를 쓰고, 내가 좋아하는 음악을 들으며 신나게 페달을 밟는다. 열심히 달리다가 주변에 사람들이 적어진다 싶으면 마스크도 내리고 모자도 벗고 내달린다. #Life... Travel One of my happiness in everyday lives is to ride a bicycle. It feels so good along the Han River. I wear a mask and a cap; pedal my bike listening to music. If the road gets quite, I take off a mask and a cap.

한강을 달릴 땐 나도 그냥 자전거를 즐기는 사람들 속에 섞여 있을 뿐이다. 나는 혼자서 한껏 자유로워진다. 자전거를 타다 한강 다리 밑을 지날 때에는 마치 다른 세상으로 흘러 들어가는 듯한 느낌마저 든다. 나는 그런 낯선 느낌이 참 좋다. 여행은 언제나 ‘낯선 경험’이다.

When I ride along Han River, I am just one of people who enjoy bicycles. I feel so much freedom. When I ride under the bridge, I feel like I flow into the different world. I like that feeling. Travel is always ‘an unfamiliar experience’.

낯선 사람들, 낯선 시간, 낯선 하늘, 낯선 공기... 나는 그런 낯선 것들을 만나는 게 참 좋다. 내 속에서 잠자고 있던, 나도 모르는 어떤 감각이 낯선 곳에 가면 ‘탁’ 하고 켜지는 느낌이랄까? 피로한 감정의 찌꺼기들이 싸악 빠져나가고 신선한 감성이 사라락 스며든 느낌이랄까? 나의 여행은 주로 한 작품이 끝났을 때 휴식처럼 다녀오는 것이다.

Unfamiliar people, unfamiliar time, unfamiliar sky and unfamiliar air... I like to meet something unfamiliar. When I am in strange place, I seem to get a potential inspiration. I usually travel after one work is done as a vacation.

배우 하지원을 떠나 자연인 전해림의 시간을 즐기는 것. 오랜 시간 빠져들었던 캐릭터를 자연스럽게 보내주는 시간이 되기도 한다. 아, 여행 얘기를 하다 보니 당장 짐을 꾸려 어디론가 떠나고 싶어진다.

My vacation is that I enjoy myself as natural person, Jeon Hae Rim, not an actress Ha Ji Won. And I leave the role that I tried to be in the previous work. Ah, speaking of travel, I want to take a trip somewhere right away.

#여배우로 산다는 것 배우가 되고 싶다고 생각했을 때 나는 스타를 꿈꾸지 않았다. 누군가의 마음을 움직이는 사람이 되고 싶었다. 그게 나의 꿈이었다. 앞으로 더 시간이 지나고 나이가 들었을 때, 나는 내가 ‘싱그러운 사람’이면 좋겠다.

#To live as an actress I didn’t dream a star when I was thinking of being an actress. I wanted to be someone who touches someone’s heart. That is my dream. As time goes by, I wish to be ‘a fresh person’.

얼굴에 주름은 깊어질지언정 언제나 밝은 기운이 느껴지고 보는 사람도 기분 좋아지는 그런 사람. 영화 [맘마미아]의 메릴 스트립처럼 중년의 나이에도 멜빵바지를 입고 멜로 연기를 하는 여배우라면 좋겠다. 싱그러움이 느껴지는 사랑스러운 미래의 나를 상상해본다.

No matter what my frown deepened, I wish to be someone bright, someone who can makes other people feel good. I would like to take a shot at a melodramatic role in my middle life wearing overalls like Meryl Streep of [Mamma Mia!]. I imagine myself lovely and fresh in my future.

생각해보면 나의 도전은 모두 ‘연기’라는 틀안에서, 나의 꿈을 향해 가는 과정에서 이루어졌다. 지금도 내가 도전하고 싶은 것은 언제나 연기의 세계 속에 있다. 연기에서 어떤 액션을 보여줄가 하는 것도 있겠지만 눈빛 하나, 손끝 하나로도 감정이 전달되는 그런 것들에 도전하고 싶다.

All my challenges were in ‘acting’ following my dream. Even now what I want to challenge is in the world of act. There are actions in acting, but I would like to express emotions through my eyes and my finger.

평생 내가 이루고자 하는 꿈도 연기이고, 거의 매일 그 안에서 살다시피 하니 내 도전은 앞으로도 항상 연기와 연결될 것 같다. 관객들이 내게 기대하는 게 무엇일지 궁금하고, 그러면서도 관객이 원하는 것 혹은 그 상상을 뛰어넘는 모습을 보여주고 싶다.

It is acting that I would like to achieve with my whole life and I’m almost living in. So whatever I challenge will be connected to acting. I wonder what my fans are expecting me. I would like to show what they want or more than they expect.

지금까지 많은 것들에 도전해왔지만 배우로서 나의 도전은 언제나 현재진행형일 것이다. 새로운 도전처럼 나를 가슴 뛰게 만드는 것은 없으니까.

I’ve been challenging to so many things. I will be challenging to something as an actress because of nothing more exciting than new challenges.

64584_548323358512487_1400953044_n.jpg

credit to: https://www.facebook.com/HaJiWonph1023

• Like 1

I think Ha Ji Won is resting now. I'm happy that she is enjoing a deserved rest, but i'm sad to not hear any news!! I guess we have to wait the promotion of her next movie and after that i hope to see her in a new project. 
Since there are no news, let's enjoy some old goodies, maybe someone missed them.
Let's begin with the hilarious attendance of Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won in YSMM in 2004. Ha Ji Won is really young here. id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"YSMM  ep. 71 Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won Air Date: July 26th, 2004http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjcwdyr_wLEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SB9xJXPJIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5z1jHgrb4
Next Ha Ji Won house, i think this is from 2005 but not sure

Many thanks to @moonbathe & @pieracapozucca for posting great news of our Ha Ji Won and to everyone else for keeping this thread going.  I'll try to contribute more often.  I feel like investing in those skin makeup products.  I envy all the Korean female celebs skin.. they all look so flawless especially Song Hye Kyo for some reason but I love Ha Ji Won too.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the first teaser/trailer for her new movie.  Her action skills are improving a lot and I hope she try action in a detective or assassin movie.. that'll be really cool.

Does any of you have any link of HJW's 2002 drama "Sunshine Hunting or DAys in the Sun" co-starring Jisung? I would gladly appreciate it if you could share it with me. I'm a big fan of Jisung as well so I want to see their drama badly. Kamsahamnida!