♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

pieracapozucca said: I think they know the winner because almost all the guests won. Han Ga In won for  The Moon Embracing the Sun.
Anyway the last days we didn't hear many news about Ha Ji Won, i guess she is resting. But what do you think will be her next project after the Beautiful Three Musketeers? I hope this time she will chose some big movie, will be great to see her in an hollywood movie with some big director. I think it will be great if she will shoot other 2 or 3 movies this year and maybe the next year an amazing drama with big names. What do you Think? What will Ha Ji Won do this new year after this not good 2012?

Guest neowmz

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! <:-P  <:-P  <:-P Ha Ji Won its okay your still the winner to us :D :DHoping for your next project this year 2013 . More blessing to come . I hope you can find your Yobo this year Lol :)) :))  Just Kidding . Take care and Health first okay :) :)

2012 KBS Drama Awards [Live Update]
Actress Kim Nam Joo of ‘My Husband Got a Family’ received the Daesang Award this year. Before the award presenters announced the winner, KBS showed a video clip of the past Daesang winners and one of them was Ha Ji Won. Ha Ji Won received the Daesang Award at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards for her excellent portrayal of the roles Hwang Jin Yi and Myung Wol in the drama ‘Hwang Jin Yi’.

Tips: @joenjohana Twitter
credit to: The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won

This is from 2006 when she won the daesang for Hwang Jin Yi, amazing drama and stellar performance by Ha Ji Won. Ha Ji Won is so beautiful, innocente and lost here. She is so lovely. Hope to see her win more daesang and grand prize awards!!