• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

lyna said: Dont worry guys, I've watched their performance on youtube just now and I felt nothing. Lol minho looked very uncomfortable and he doesnt look interested at all. Really. Like he's just dancing because its his work and all. Plus do you think when they dance together they're going to be a couple? NO OKAY NO his heart is always with sulli. Just look at the way he smiles when sulli is giving her speech etc and THAT EYE-CONTACT between them, did he does that with yuri or when its yuri's turn? NOPE NU-UH!!. Minsul got wayyyy more moments than minyul. The way minho act in front of sulli is completely different than yuri. I mean like did you watch ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF TTBY?? Their chemistry definitely cannot be compared to and its so OBVIOUS that minho likes sulli. If you cant see that that then something is wrong with you. And I believe there really something about minsul that we didnt know cause its really weird how they were trying so hard to not let sulli and minho paired together or whatsoever. Clearly there's something going on between them. Maybe they're already IN A RELATIONSHIP who knows haha :)) So I dont care about that dance, its his job. He'll get money, and the money will be use for his wedding with sulli BYEBYE.  :D;):)>- ;;):P

Guest wendy2817

[quote="Gi-ya;25513152

"]skydragonroo said:

I just watched Minho & Yuri's performance at the SBS Drama Award Show, & i've come to a conclusion that it was totally one-sided! I don't know about you guys, but i have a feeling that Yuri likes Minho, but unfortunately for her (thank goodness!) Minho doesn't feel the same way as she did. You can see that at the last moment Yuri stared deep into Minho's eyes, longing for him but our Minho doesn't even did a direct eye-contact with her. Actually he seemed pretty uncomfortable & distracted doing that performance, don't you think so? & that moment when Sulli & Minho did that eye-contact, that i must say is real MUTUAL feelings!

very well said..moreover, for me myself..even if Minho looks like he enjoyed the dance, I will be calm as all of that are scripted, not like every candid Minsul moment we've seen..

;)

Guest wendy2817

[quote="Gi-ya;25513152

"]skydragonroo said:

I just watched Minho & Yuri's performance at the SBS Drama Award Show, & i've come to a conclusion that it was totally one-sided! I don't know about you guys, but i have a feeling that Yuri likes Minho, but unfortunately for her (thank goodness!) Minho doesn't feel the same way as she did. You can see that at the last moment Yuri stared deep into Minho's eyes, longing for him but our Minho doesn't even did a direct eye-contact with her. Actually he seemed pretty uncomfortable & distracted doing that performance, don't you think so? & that moment when Sulli & Minho did that eye-contact, that i must say is real MUTUAL feelings!

very well said..moreover, for me myself..even if Minho looks like he enjoyed the dance, I will be calm as all of that are scripted, not like every candid Minsul moment we've seen..

;)

I think that minho doesn't like yuri at all because at the end of the dance

Yuri was staring at minho but you can see clearly that minho was looking at somewhere else( i think that he was looking up to the roof) and in the reference of ttby you guys can see that minho looked happily into sulli 's eyes even when she was smiling and looking at the photographers( you can see that from my profile pic)

:-) sorry if my grammar is not correct.:-)

2 more points to add to the previous post:

1/ Am I right that Minho mentioned Sulli at the beginning in his acceptance speech?

2/ Am I right that Sulli was asked about being a couple with Minho in TTBy during the interview of Red Carpet and she was thankful for that?

So, Minsul shippers, stay strong !!!

Guest lyna1430292075

Love this picture! Love f(x), love shinee, love f(shinee), love that person in yellow and green <3 hehehe they're perfect!! :D
tumblr_mfwhphFznj1rg7j8zo1_500.jpg

Timnat2010 said:

2 more points to add to the previous post:

1/ Am I right that Minho mentioned Sulli at the beginning in his acceptance speech?

2/ Am I right that Sulli was asked about being a couple with Minho in TTBy during the interview of Red Carpet and she was thankful for that?

So, Minsul shippers, stay strong !!!

Guest Judith09

pepperflakes updatedhttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318681/27/your-revenge-my-bargain-us-choiminho-choisulli-romance-taestal-minsul-shinee00fx

Archived