[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little girl1430292144

I think it will be awkward if G.Na paired with BTOB MinHyuk because they're from same company,same goes to Yewon and Kevin ZE:A  :-/ .

#BTW,I like the ending of TR&I season 1,although they're cut many parts.The Romantic & Idol season 1 is the best korean reality show ever !  :D .I'm gonna miss all of u (esp JunHye couple) 

418128_509478649087048_164223137_n.png 

;))   :)>-  :x  =D>  ;) 

owh yeah! season 1 ended as much as we predicted ^^as i shipped jun.k-hyejeong for this season, i am happy.and hyejeong slightly hit jb after she knew he picked seungah. she called him nappeun namja. then she hugged seungah. so sweet. even sweeter than jun.k's tight bearhug. lol. did i heard hyejeong said 'appo' at the end?lets wait for the subbed.i am going to miss season 1.
season 2:wow the spica girl is pretty.eunyong is mblaq family, i excited to see her.i like yewon i hope she is not another seungah given her outgoing and loud personality (similar to seungah). the guys, i only knew joghyun. i anticipate this season and finger cross as much entertaining as season 1.
tvn extended season 1 from 4 episode to 8 episode (double!) because of great feedback from the viewers. probably tvn aired season 2 in the same episode of season 1 final episode to maintain anticipation from the viewers of season one especially fans of idols involved in season 1. imo.

missauditor said: owh yeah! season 1 ended as much as we predicted ^^as i shipped jun.k-hyejeong for this season, i am happy.and hyejeong slightly hit jb after she knew he picked seungah. she called him nappeun namja. then she hugged seungah. so sweet. even sweeter than jun.k's tight bearhug. lol. did i heard hyejeong said 'appo' at the end?lets wait for the subbed.i am going to miss season 1.
season 2:wow the spica girl is pretty.eunyong is mblaq family, i excited to see her.i like yewon i hope she is not another seungah given her outgoing and loud personality (similar to seungah). the guys, i only knew joghyun. i anticipate this season and finger cross as much entertaining as season 1.
tvn extended season 1 from 4 episode to 8 episode (double!) because of great feedback from the viewers. probably tvn aired season 2 in the same episode of season 1 final episode to maintain anticipation from the viewers of season one especially fans of idols involved in season 1. imo.

Guest lentong

in The Romantic & Idol season 2 Two X's EUN YOUNG said that LEE JOON is her ideal type:))
and something about mir giving her advice for the show. the spica girl also get an advice from lee hyori (same company) and yes she so pretty, i love Yewon she so funny and outgoing..
i think GNA and Kevin will click they live in the USA right? i love kavin saying Hyung Sik now very different went he is singing.. cuz he is in love lol,, idk really know the other guys..
anyway,, cant wait to watch this new season. just please no dragging..

@lentong, GNA born/lived in Canada and Kevin lived in Australia, I was also thinking they would get on pretty well.
Didnt they extend the show while it was on? and that made them rush the editing and fill the the episodes, maybe with season 2 like they have had more time to edit there will be less dragging and repeated scenes.

Guest lentong

ryeesa said: @lentong, GNA born/lived in Canada and Kevin lived in Australia, I was also thinking they would get on pretty well.
Didnt they extend the show while it was on? and that made them rush the editing and fill the the episodes, maybe with season 2 like they have had more time to edit there will be less dragging and repeated scenes.

[Trans] Jun.K & HyeJeong final selection cut - during private interview (cr to @Naraejoha)

PD : Proly, do u have a change of heart?
Jun. K : eeiy, come on!?the only one my heart loves. This is the word that she always say.. "Kamsahamnida.." (aegyo ver of thank you)

HJ : till now I still a lil bit not sure..the burden suddenly came over me. Am I weird? but after the midnight (confession) I think I have cleared up my mind and was certain. But for the last I still don't know.

Jun. K stayed at HyeJeong's place, then HJ hug him as the answer..

Jun.K : is it cold? (hug hyejung for the 2nd time)
HJ : eung/yes.. (banmal)

Interview together :
PD : did u already know that u're going to become a couple?
Jun. K : I did knew it (a bit)
PD : since when?
Jun. K : today, during the day
HJ : really?I knew it after the midnigt (confession)
Jun.K : u knew it since the midnight?
HJ : eung..
Jun.K : aaah..when "do u like me? I do like u!" moment?
When I asked u "do u like me?",, u was like "o..o.." (stutter)
That's why I'm not sure.

Guest temperateclimate

Memorable moments from Episode 08 ...

- Mir greeting Hye Jeong "Hi, Plum-ah!"

- Jun.K impersonating Hye Jeong's cute and characteristic manner of speaking.

- Jun.K holding his arms wide wide wide open and waiting for Hye Jeong to walk into his embrace.

- Jun.K giving Hye Jeong the tightest bear-hug ever! Seriously, I thought the poor girl was gonna suffocate. hehe.

* Hye Jeong is a really cheerful, easygoing, sweet, and wholesome girl. Very lovable indeed.I had no idea who she was in the beginning but I'm glad that I got to know her through this program. 

- Mir's little speech to Seung Ah. That was a nice touch and showed his considerate side.

- Seung Ah's overall graciousness and genuineness. Poor girl was put through the emotional wringer like thirty times too many but she still managed to come through as being big-hearted and classy. Gotta love the girl for her generous heart and integrity. That little shove she gave JB was waaaaaay too light in terms of retribution.

- Props to Hye Jeong for giving JB a piece of her fist. That comforting hug she gave Seung Ah was really cozy as well.

- Mir's legs turning to jelly and having to crouch down once he saw that Jei was there

- Hyung Sik dusting stuff off the collar of a crouching Mir.

- Jei, " You don't really know when destiny will show up."

- Jei saying, " My final choice is Mir-sshi."  with a radiant smile and her arms held out towards Mir.

- MBLAQ's " You and I" playing as BGM as Jei and Mir hug. Cute height difference between the two. Jei is so adorably petite.

- Mir's expressions of pure glee and satisfaction.

- Mir bending down and Jei on tiptoes a bit for their second hug.

- Mir thanking Jei for liking him and enabling him to show himself in a different light.

- Jei admitting that she was pleasantly surprised by Mir's serious/sincere side since she had previously only thought of him as a mischievious prankster and being more attracted to him because of that.

- Hyung Sik walking steadily towards Ji Hyun and breaking into a run once he spotted her.

- Ji Hyun laughing once she saw Hyung Sik running and beckoning him to "Come quickly."

- Ji Hyun walking towards the running Hyung Sik and initiating a cute "Annyeong."

- Ji Hyun to Hyung Sik, "You've got long legs. Why'd it take you so long to get here?"

- Ji Hyun remarking, "That's so cheesy." when the PD asked Hyung Sik to say some final thoughts to her.

- Four/five different angles of their two hugs were shown. Gotta say that the production team is particularly fond of the Ji Hyun-Hyung Sik pairing. Extra attention is usually given to the cinematography for their portions.

- Ji Hyun laying her head for all of three seconds on Hyung Sik's shoulder for the first hug and immediately turning away, laughing, and clapping her hands in embarrassment.

- Ji Hyun, "There's someone named Park Hyung Sik who's quite a fine person."

- Their second hug was so in-sync and lovely. They even showed an aerial view of it!

- PD, "Were you 100% sure that Hyung Sik would pick you?"  Ji Hyun, "Yes, 101% sure."

- Hyung Sik's "No comment." and happy giggle "Teehee!"

- Ji Hyun joking to Hyung Sik, "I'm been waiting for you to take off your jacket for me."

- Hyung Sik draping his jacket over Ji Hyun's head.

- Hyung Sik blocking the wind for Ji Hyun with his entire body and Ji Hyun patting his back.

- All 8 of them playing the hobbang-jjinbang-dae-bbang game at the end. Talk about coming full-cricle.

- The beautiful and cute polaroids. Turns out the date Seung Ah and JB had in the forest for the third day wasn't completely horrible to the core. Ah, the almighty powers of editing.

- Ji Hyun,"I'm going to LA tommorrow." Hyung Sik,"That's nice. Get me a present." Ji Hyun, "What type of present do you want?" Hyung Sik, "Just come back quickly Ji Hyun noona."

Watching Season 1 of The Romantic and Idol was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. It had its share of disappointing and frustrating instances, but the positive aspects triumphed overall.

Guest Sei1430267012

It's hilarious that after the breaking news of Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo dating spreading everywhere, many people recommend Jihyun & Hyungsik to be the new couple of We Got Married. You can check their comments at allkpop. But somehow I dont want them to join WGM since it's all scripted. Hope that someday they will announce their relationship XO

temperateclimate

said:

Memorable moments from Episode 08 ...

- Mir greeting Hye Jeong "Hi, Plum-ah!"

- Jun.K impersonating Hye Jeong's cute and characteristic manner of speaking.

- Jun.K holding his arms wide wide wide open and waiting for Hye Jeong to walk into his embrace.

- Jun.K giving Hye Jeong the tightest bear-hug ever! Seriously, I thought the poor girl was gonna suffocate. hehe.

* Hye Jeong is a really cheerful, easygoing, sweet, and wholesome girl. Very lovable indeed.I had no idea who she was in the beginning but I'm glad that I got to know her through this program. 

- Mir's little speech to Seung Ah. That was a nice touch and showed his considerate side.

- Seung Ah's overall graciousness and genuineness. Poor girl was put through the emotional wringer like thirty times too many but she still managed to come through as being big-hearted and classy. Gotta love the girl for her generous heart and integrity. That little shove she gave JB was waaaaaay too light in terms of retribution.

- Props to Hye Jeong for giving JB a piece of her fist. That comforting hug she gave Seung Ah was really cozy as well.

- Mir's legs turning to jelly and having to crouch down once he saw that Jei was there

- Hyung Sik dusting stuff off the collar of a crouching Mir.

- Jei, " You don't really know when destiny will show up."

- Jei saying, " My final choice is Mir-sshi."  with a radiant smile and her arms held out towards Mir.

- MBLAQ's " You and I" playing as BGM as Jei and Mir hug. Cute height difference between the two. Jei is so adorably petite.

- Mir's expressions of pure glee and satisfaction.

- Mir bending down and Jei on tiptoes a bit for their second hug.

- Mir thanking Jei for liking him and enabling him to show himself in a different light.

- Jei admitting that she was pleasantly surprised by Mir's serious/sincere side since she had previously only thought of him as a mischievious prankster and being more attracted to him because of that.

- Hyung Sik walking steadily towards Ji Hyun and breaking into a run once he spotted her.

- Ji Hyun laughing once she saw Hyung Sik running and beckoning him to "Come quickly."

- Ji Hyun walking towards the running Hyung Sik and initiating a cute "Annyeong."

- Ji Hyun to Hyung Sik, "You've got long legs. Why'd it take you so long to get here?"

- Ji Hyun remarking, "That's so cheesy." when the PD asked Hyung Sik to say some final thoughts to her.

- Four/five different angles of their two hugs were shown. Gotta say that the production team is particularly fond of the Ji Hyun-Hyung Sik pairing. Extra attention is usually given to the cinematography for their portions.

- Ji Hyun laying her head for all of three seconds on Hyung Sik's shoulder for the first hug and immediately turning away, laughing, and clapping her hands  in embarrassment.

- Ji Hyun, "There's someone named Park Hyung Sik who's quite a good/nice person."

- Their second hug was so in-sync and lovely. They even showed an aerial view of it!

- PD, "Were you 100% sure that Hyung Sik would pick you?"  Ji Hyun, "Yes, 101% sure."

- Hyung Sik's "No comment." and happy giggle "Teehee!"

- Ji Hyun joking to Hyung Sik, "I'm been waiting for you to take off your jacket for me."

- Hyung Sik draping his jacket over Ji Hyun's head.

- Hyung Sik blocking the wind for Ji Hyun with his entire body and Ji Hyun patting his back.

- All 8 of them playing the hobbang-jjinbang-dae-bbang game at the end. Talk about coming full-cricle.

- The beautiful and cute polaroids. Turns out the date Seung Ah and JB had in the forest for the third day wasn't completely horrible to the core. Ah, the almighty powers of editing.

- Ji Hyun,"I'm going to LA tommorrow." Hyung Sik,"That's nice. Get me a present." Ji Hyun, "What type of present do you want?" Hyung Sik, "Just come back quickly Ji Hyun noona."

Watching Season 1 of The Romantic and Idol was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. It had its share of disappointing and frustrating instances, but the positive aspects triumphed overall.

cr to someone's blog....

2:23 After all the final selection ends.

2:28 JunK: Woooo? What kind of situation is this? HJ: What happened?

JunK: (to Seungah&JB) wait, wanna take pic. Waa this is really interesting/amazing.

HJ: How did it became like this?

2:37 JunK: It is really a fuss(frantic) here! Ah startled! (of HJ). Both of the end up together, they become a couple. Daebak isnt it? She cried you know.

2:45 HJ: *went to JB with rage?* What is this? You’re really suprising. Seungah: Right? Really bad boy style. He is really something/mischief.

*JB’s bad boy smile*

JunK: Dont smile like that!

HJ: *hug Seungah* Ah unnie, you cried. *try to calm her*

JunK to JB: You’re really cool. Bad Boy.

3:13 Hyungsik who try to block the strong wind from hitting Jihyun with his own body.

3:17 Jei: Tell me truthfully, you are really cold right now, right?

3:19 Mir: No, I don’t feel cold.

All the guys take care of their girls in this cold weather.

JB also give a blanket to Seungah.

Seungah: Thank you~

3:39 Seungah who has been hoping so much for such gesture/treatment.

3:43 Mir is also busy taking care of her woman. Warm until the tips of your fingers look!

3:53 Jei: What are we doing here right now?

Mir: Lets play Hobbang Jjinbbang Daebbang!

They play together till the end.

Having a romantic holiday together for 4days and 3nights.

The recording might have end, but our romantic starts here.

4:42 Mir: I want to go to Sauna. 

Jei: Ah, I like that. And I also wanted to go to amusement park.

Mir: I want to go to amusement park and sauna.

Seungah: Tell me. Please tell me how to love.

JB: Stop that! Stop. Hahaha.

Hyejeong: I am really thankful oppa. JunK: Why? Hyejeong: Just because.

JunK: Why would you be thankful because I like you?

Jihyun: I am going to US tomorrow. To LA.

Hyungsik: Lucky you. Buy me something.

Jihyun: Do you have anything that you want?

Hyungsik: Just come back early!

JunK: I feel very sad right now. I think the others are that way too. Sad right?

Everyone: It’s very sad~~~~!

JunK: It should at least be one week.

END OF SEASON 1.

# I really want to know HyeJeong's answer after Jun. K asks her 'Why would you be thankful because I like you?' hahaha.Maybe because it's her first time hearing a guy confess to her :) 

:x

Archived