Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

393066_421489577919345_1653737582_n.jpg【admin】zoe style,雖然開播來一直天天出各種新聞,但是,還是很開心,尹恩惠熱潮該品牌是樂天百貨的店面,也貼出了尹恩惠zoe包的字樣的圖片,有想你的劇照,恩惠的大幅海報,還有劇中的圖片!!

《想你》尹恩惠,約會風引熱議“Zoe Style” 時間:2012年12月29日17:03 

韓國通報導:電視劇中的每一件衣服連日來都成為了時尚潮流,完美打造“Zoe Style”的尹恩惠此次又展示了約會風。
26號播出的MBC水木劇《想你》(編劇:文熙貞,導演:李載東)第14集中正宇(樸有天飾)和秀妍(尹恩惠飾)的聖誕節約會場景引起了很多人的關注。和海利(亨俊/俞承豪飾)大吵一架之後的秀妍離開了家來到了媽媽明熙(宋玉淑飾)的店裡,發現了正宇。 

正宇跟在秀妍的身後,一起買了秀妍買的紅色圍巾,變成了情侶圍巾,一起乘坐出租車進行了甜蜜的約會。正宇說道“他如果再讓你哭,我不會等你來,我會去,把你帶來”,他吐露出的決心動搖了Zoe的心。 
這次,秀妍有鎖樣裝飾的黑色背包成為了焦點。好像讓人聯想到纏繞在秀妍和正宇之間紅線的紅色圍巾,這個包也用了象徵著命運般的鎖做裝飾,引起了很多人的關注。

秀妍所背的包是“Samantha”品牌的產品,該品牌的一位有關人員說道“這款包被稱為米蘭德,深受大家喜愛,但尹恩惠使用後,就獲得了“Zoe Bag”的名字,可以看出它很快就能成為人氣商品”還說道“目前,賣場已經收到了很多諮詢”。

來源:韓國通/作者:仇麗芬

"Admin" Zoe style, although various news broadcasts have been out every day, but still very happy, grace Yoon boom is the brand Lotte stores also posted words of grace Yoon Zoe package pictures, have you stills, posters of grace, there is play's pictures!!
The think you grace Yoon, some CPPCC hot "Zoe Style" date: December 29, 2012, Korea informed: TV drama every piece of clothing in the past few days has become a fashion trend, perfect to create "Zoe Style" Yin Enhui this also shows some CPPCC. MBC broadcast, 26th of Mizuki's play miss you (written by: Wen Xizhen, Director: Li Zai East 14th) set zhongzhengyu (Yu-chun Park decorations) He Xiuyan (Eun-hye Yun ornaments) Christmas dating scene caused a lot of people's concern. 

And Haley (hengjun/Yu Chenghao ornaments) after a big argument Sau yan left his home to her mother so Ming Hei (Song Yushu decorated) shop, Zhengyu was found. Zhengyu followed behind Sau yan, buy Sau yan to buy red scarf into a couple scarves, taking a taxi together a sweet date. 
Zhengyu said "if he makes you cry, I will not wait for you to come, I will go to, to bring you," he confided out determined to shake the heart of Zoe. This time, the Sau yan lock black backpack-like decoration becomes the focus.

Sau yan ping seems to make people think of winding the red scarf and red line between Zhengyu, this package also symbolizes the fate lock as ornament, has aroused many people's concern.

Sau yan back pack is "Samantha" brand products, the brand of one of the officers said "this package is known as Midrand, deeply you loved, but after grace Yoon, won the" Zoe Bag "of the name, you can see that it will soon become a popular commodity," said "currently, stores have received a lot of consultation." Source: Korea Tong/author: Grace Chou Lifen/more:Yoon Eun Hye Yoon 윤은혜 (Translated by Bing)

cr: http://www.facebook.com/TaiwanloveYooneunhye

380755_418919271509709_107059337_n.jpg
【admin】孔侑,金鐘國,朱智勛,俞承豪,尹恩惠榮登將所有搭檔送進軍隊的女星

孔侑,金鐘國,朱智勛,俞承豪.新聞"尹恩惠是會將搭檔男演員送入軍隊的女明星"成為焦點.尹恩惠也成為了將趙仁成,千正明,金南佶送入軍隊的高賢貞第二人.

尹恩惠正在出演MBC水木劇<想你 보고싶다>,搭檔男演員是JYJ-朴有天Micky(박유천)和20歲的俞勝豪.21日,俞承豪經濟公司表示,俞承豪在結束<想你>拍攝後,將於明年初入伍.並表示俞勝豪對於身為韓國青年履行兵役義務的想法很強烈.

消息一公開就引起了網友的熱議"俞勝豪已經到了入伍的年紀嗎?""看來要和同年齡的一般人一起入伍","期待退役後的表現"等等.可惜的是俞勝豪在<想你>中成功擺脫童顏痕跡,正受到很多觀眾的喜愛.

不過俞承豪並不是首例.2007年,孔侑和尹恩惠合作MBC<咖啡王子1好店>後,也在人氣高鑄的時期入了伍.

還有曾與尹恩惠傳出緋聞的金鐘國.兩人2005年結緣< X MAN 情侶 >.真切自然的感情交流為< X MAN >增添了不少趣味.而2006年,尹恩惠把國兒也送進了軍隊.金鐘國曾表示很喜歡尹恩惠,很可惜Xman時沒能交往.現在在SBS< Running Man >中,尹恩惠的話題也仍在繼續,金鐘國每次慌張的神情都十分好笑.

MBC<宮>是讓尹恩惠得到演技認可的電視劇.而劇中合作的朱智勛,同樣是在電視劇結束後,於2010年2月入伍.

不過無論是孔侑,金鐘國,還是朱智勛,退役後都在不同領域有著很好的發展,演藝事業蒸蒸日上.

網友表示"如此看來,將搭檔男演員送進軍隊的尹恩惠似乎和很多人有著絕妙的緣分,巧得讓人驚訝",那麽俞勝豪之後下一位會是誰呢,值得關註.

轉自因我來福
more eunhye: Yoon eun hye 尹恩惠 윤은혜
"Admin" holes press, Kim Jong Kuk, jujihoon, Yu Chenghao, grace Yoon was ranked all partner to army hole press actress, Kim Jong Kuk, jujihoon, Yu Chenghao. News "grace Yoon will partner the actor into the army's female Star" became the focus. Grace became Zhao Ren into yin, thousands are out, Jin Nanji to the go Hyun-Jung of the army of the second person.

Grace Yoon was water wood starred in MBC drama <想你 보고싶다="">, partner actor is JYJ-day Micky Park (박유천) and 20-year old Yu Shenghao. 21st, Yu Chenghao economy, said Yu Chenghao concluded <想你>after the shooting, will the army early next year. and Yu Shenghao being Korea fulfilling military service obligations of young people's views were very strong. Message open raises the user's hot "Yu Shenghao have reached army age?" "

Seems to be and together with the age of the General Army "," looking forward to retirement. "Unfortunately Yu Shenghao <想你>signs of success out of the country, is loved by many viewers.

However Yu Chenghao is not the first case. in 2007, Gong Yoo and Yoon MBC favor cooperation <咖啡王子1好店>Hou, also views Gao Zhu period in Wu.

Also has has and Yin grace outgoing gossip of Kim Jong Kuk. two people 2005 became involved < x="" man="" 情侶=""> . real natural of feelings exchange for < x="" man=""> added has many fun. and 2006, Yin grace to country children also sent into has army. Kim Jong Kuk has said is like Yin grace, is unfortunately Xman Shi didn't can contacts. now in SBS < running="" man=""> in the, Yin grace of topic also still in continues to, Kim Jong Kuk each panic of look are is funny.

MBC <宮>is Yin grace television series have the acting skills of recognition. cooperation in the play jujihoon, also after the end of the TV series, in February 2010 the army.

However both holes press, Kim Jong Kuk, was jujihoon, after retiring enjoy very good development in different areas, show business is booming.

Friends said "in view of this, will partner the actor into armies of Yin grace and many people seem to have a great chance, specially is surprising", then who is next after Yu Shenghao, a cause for concern. Transfer from my rifle more grace eunhye:Yoon Eun Hye Yoon 윤은혜</宮> </咖啡王子1好店> </想你> </想你> </想你> (Translated by Bing)
cr: http://www.facebook.com/TaiwanloveYooneunhye

So i have been watching YEH's Xman episode's I found this part.  I thought so cute.  You have to watch it.  YEH will start dancing at 46 minute.   It is so fun to watch her.  
It will make you laugh.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM2IlrKHB60

Guest 50julieng

Cute SmileyVerave..hooray! thanks for all gifs/pics..

Hello Kitty EmoticonsLhay..Those articles so interesting to know what's about? Just wish we can understand Korean language.

Love SmileyChichocs...YEH has baby faces

Guest 50julieng

popular Chinese address Tang Yan posted on weibo that since everyone is curious what she is watching-she is following I miss you. And within 25 mins of posting,she has 1500 favorable comments. I miss you is spreading very fast....

fr: thanks Suncine MYsoompi/original source

She basically says everyone has their preference in watching drama. For her this time ,the best is I miss you. This is really great for IMY and MBC. It is a powerful endorsement in China ,Taiwan ,Hong kong and South East Asia as she is a very well known actress acting in many well known series and movies.

Guest kevin1320

i found this while watching ep 15normally, they will blurry the phone number but this time i think they forgot
anyone wanna try calling So Yeon...
this would be interesting
65256444.png

Guest kevin1320

Thanks ss chichoc

I cant wait to see her on the red carpet, so i think she will win some award bec she wont attend if she wont win

Lets wait and see

Guest santaiah178

Thanks @chichocs for the info. Really appreciate that ;)
Gosh... it's just like forever since our YEH attending a drama awards. The last time I saw her it's on 2009 is it ? When she's attending KBS's drama awards (for My Fair Lady).Looking forward for her appearance :D

Guest 50julieng

:x Lhay those dresses too revealing for MBC award, except the last one..Love the 1st one n the white one..the red one too  swanny for me...YEH will looks hot in those dresses, I think she will covers herself in long dresses sis..too cold anyway!  Keep dreaming sis.. I-)

It is true..most actors acted with YEH ended up in army...that is funny though!

@lhay yeah the article said male leads who act with YEH go to military service..like GY,KJK (X-man), JJH n the last YSH kekekeke...

Yeah..the red carpet will start ealier hehehe..stay tune!!! Oh my those dresses so sexy hahaha...can't wait to see her tonight!!!

@santaiah178 sama2 teh....