Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

nzeeba said: Anyway, I visited the website Nate.com, which many people have been getting articules from and it was all in Hangul! hahahaFor some unknown reason, I thought it will be in English....how stupid of me!
Does this mean this site is used by people in Korea? So, news and postings from that site is directly from S. Korea...right? Excuse my ignorance guys but I want to understand this once and for all.
That website has A LOT of news concerning IMY. YSH is particularly popular this days after going to psycho land!  =))
So, despite ratings not being as high as we will like it, IMY is very popular...right? This popularity can help YEH win an award in the coming MBC awards ceremony...right? [-O<

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Sis @50julieng, had downloaded the DF app from google play & now am enjoying watching them sans the commercials (got Hulu & they got them from DF but they have commls).  Easier for me to pause, rewind & play.  Playing detective right now looking for clues re Harry the right hand man of KHJ.  Thank you sis! :-*   Re TL, LOL =)) !  It would be a total shock for all the ahjummas out there if we see LSY doing that to KHJ!  Come to think of it, maybe,  we will see our YEH doing an action/rom-com flick next year [-O< .  That would surely be daebak!

@yodya, lovely fanart you made girl!  Love it!  Thank you! :x

@lhay, looking for you & @yodya 's accounts at twitter but am not really sure which ones.  Hope you don't mind me posting them.  I don't know if our YEH will be able to see it but hope she does (knowing she's got gazillion of tweets from her fans/friends all over the globe).  :D

Also, as I was looking for a certain jacket, I came across @kevin1320 profile at http://coolspotters.com/actresses/yoon-eun-hye .  Kudos to Kevin!  It's a one stop-shop dream for all YEH fashion fans out there. ^:)^

Ageless YEH, looking oh so cute here...

5-2.jpg
tumblr_mfphs496031qlo18xo2_250.png

cr owner

Happy New Year and God Bless Us All!

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Guest kevin1320

@truetaoyehwarrior: yeah thats me at coolspotter. Yeh is the only one K-actress who had the most spots and fashion info on that site.

See how amazing?

Guest kevin1320

Oh i just found out that Yoonchun will attend MBC award show, so im assuming that yeh will also attend

Hope she will, i so wanna see her on the red carpet

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

id="watch-headline-title"[ENGSUBBED] 121228 "Missing You" Making Film - Siblings Han Jungwoo & Han by t4rw3n

Love YEH's laugh at 0:39 , 2:47, 3:40 :D , 4:35  :)) :)) :)) .  Guess they want us to wait for the special to show us the BTS for ep13 and ep14.  It's ok, we're good at waiting.

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

Guest kevin1320

attended Cartier Juste Un Clou in New York
tumblrmcpzoieuea1qggy3u.jpg
Publicka Atelier10851388.png======================================
attended international music and film festival
64989252544191.jpg
Publicka Atelier66274794.png
Christian Louboutin Bambou Suede Black Peep-Toe Pumpschristianlouboutinbambo.jpg
cr: effelinseoul 

Guest mayzie10

xymomelum93 said:
if I see this message after voting for YC and EH for the Popularity Award,what does it mean? is my vote already counted?:)

The page at http//:mbcvote.imbc.com says:
이미 참여하셨습니다