2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

holiday-present-hunt.jpg

Hi Soompiers, 

Search for presents and win prizes! This year for Christmas, we're bringing back our Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt! Find the presents and you may win a $50 Soompi Shop gift certificate! Don't miss the chance to buy what you didn't get for Christmas!

Everyday for the next nine days, we'll post a hint in our forum thread regarding the location of one of the presents you see in the image above. Using your hint, surf around the forums and look for your present within our many threads! When you find it, take note of the URL (and/or describe the post and thread). At the end of the third day, if you have managed to find all three presents, PM melkimx with the URLs or descriptions. We will randomly choose two people who have all the correct information to win the prize! The contest will continue in this manner from days four through six, then seven through nine, for a total of three rounds. All Soompiers are eligible, but anyone found providing or soliciting hints will be disqualified. If you've figured out the answer, please keep it to yourself! (We probably won't disqualify you for providing gentle hints to your fellow members, but be careful not to give it away!) And if you still don't understand how this works, check out a partial thread from last year's holiday present hunt to learn more.

Are you ready? Then let's get started with our first hint!

ROUND ONE:

12/23: Which sexy former group leader probably only gets presents once a year (instead of twice)? T_T Look for the first present on the page of (the last two digits) of her birth year!

12/24: The best accompaniment is sweet.

12/25: TIME for the third hint! Invert this:

Round One Winners: aznfn, AKIRADOWN

ROUND TWO:

12/26: In defense of Kagome

12/27: Where can you find honey, burnt toast, and sweet potatoes? Look below, on the fourth level.

12/28: Cuddly android (produced by our leader)

Round Two Winners: GrapeappleTree, Nyok0u

ROUND THREE:

12/29: image

12/30: _  _ and future... 1 3

1/2: image

Round Three Winners: limitlessdreams, heartsongs

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangsarangsarang

Yay, it's back!

Clue seemed hard at first, but I think I'm on the right track...

...Found it. Now I can go get *actual* work done lol

Guest wishingstar731

I think I know the hint, but I'm not even sure about what to do lol. I don't know where to look, well I looked at one place but it wasn't there. Time to go through lots and lots of pages :]
edit1: I found the first hint. Got the wrong person at first.

Guest Silver1430291577

lol somehow managed to guess the right person in the first go but seriosuly cbb hunting down that page on some unknown thread

Guest forlease

yay~! got it! :D um.. the thread to find it in is pretty straightforward so i don't think i can help with that or else i will give it away. TT-TT

Archived