Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

@ kirane  >> I've managed to register it and have received an email from KBS..
whether it should wait for more confirmation?
try to login but get this
"
본인확인 정보에 대한 실명확인이 완료되지 않아 로그인하실 수 없습니다. 회원가입이 승인된 후 다시 로그인 해주세요.
Yon cannot log-in because you are not finished identification process to your real name ."

@huey, yup, finally I received second email from KBS (accepting my membership).^^
Seems so, after the second email, I can login and vote for Sora.

I will update soon for voting mechanism.

[Edit]
How to vote Sora for Netizen Award at KBS Entertainment Awards 2012.
#click>> http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2012award/vote/netizen/index_w.html
#click>> 강소라 (드림하이 2)
#notification>> 로그인 후에 참여하실수 있습니다. 로그인 하시겠습니까?>> click: OK
#input your ID (username) and password, then click>>로그인
#click (again)>>
소라 (드림하이 2)
#then appear Sora' picture, click>> 투표하기
#click>> 확인
done!!!

kirane: I don't know the limit per account to vote.

kirane said: @huey, yup, finally I received second email from KBS (accepting my membership).^^
Seems so, after the second email, I can login and vote for Sora.

I will update soon for voting mechanism.

[Edit]
How to vote Sora for Netizen Award at KBS Entertainment Awards 2012.
#click>> http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2012award/vote/netizen/index_w.html
#click>> 강소라 (드림하이 2)
#notification>> 로그인 후에 참여하실수 있습니다. 로그인 하시겠습니까?>> click: OK
#input your ID (username) and password, then click>>로그인
#click (again)>>
소라 (드림하이 2)
#then appear Sora' picture, click>> 투표하기
#click>> 확인
done!!!

kirane: I don't know the limit per account to vote.

Kang Sora -Christmas Video Message- 

Cr: Kang Sora's Official Website

[EDIT] Translation of Kang Sora's Message Credit: @TSL08
Hi, It has become really colder... Please take care of yourself, I am caring myself well and I'm really fine..
So don't! never! worry about me.. ^^
It is christmas eve soon... I hope you to have meaningful time with people that you love. Merry christmas to all.

@huey, am sorry for late reply. On the email, KBS mention to verify the ID it take average 7 days, fortunately I get the second email less than a day (email subject:[KBS] Obtaining Membership and Using the Services of KBS Online). Or you can check directly>> https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/find/FindIDFormEN.aspx; if the result>>success to find ID, then you can start to vote but you only can vote once per ID. T_T

kirane: Thank you for posting Sora pictures at Esquire, I was right there's nothing to worried about the outcome. I really like the concept of 3rd & 4th picture.  

@ChoonHee21, thank you for the translation & caps, glad Sora doing fine and happy.^^

@gaeul16, initially I thought the drama cancelled because MBC air "Third Generation Noodle House"instead, then recent news reporting that it will be broadcast at KBS (IU as lead role candidate). I read at (Korean) fan-blog, Sora considering to play at high school drama again, probably she's more interested with the storyline or character. I got a feeling, her new drama will be play at MBC

That's what I like about Sora. She genuinely cares about her fans...

She probably gets a lot of tweets asking if she is ok aftr her last tweet

which made us all worried.

I read in the Teukso forum that she is in Thailand already for a vacation

and would come back to korea before christmas. She must be getting

ready for her hosting job at MBC on the 29th. Hope she does really well.

And could you verify if she really is dropping out of the drama Best of Lee

Shoo Shin? I was really looking forward to this drama.

Translation of Kang Sora’s Full Interview from ESQUIRE magazine (Jan 2013)
Title:  Kang Sora - The one who has nothing to cover up/hide

tumblr_mf7m6dlJXH1ra9ogyo12_r1_1280.jpg

> Because I got to play a leading role just like that (by chance) in my debut movie <4th Period Murder Mystery> everyone knows that's how I became an actress. What's even more worse, I know how to actively/fully play/portray the main lead role through movie . Along with Eun Gyung and Yoo Ho Jung seonbaenim/senior, I've then became the (real) main lead. Since then, even though I've played the leading role several times, luckily one main role and more main roles always come and go/keep coming (for me).

> After ‘4th Period Murder Mystery’, there were not much opportunities came & things didn't work out well for me. There were thought/perception like 'You was an (inexperienced) kid when you played the main role in your 1st work, would you be able to act as the main lead in our movie?' I was not in a position that I could afford to take any liberties, so I appeared in a cable drama 'Rude Miss Young Ae' during season 7 and for one thing it was because it gave me the chance to do acting. Even more, it was so obvious realistically there was no reason to turn down this comedy drama/play.

> Along with the ‘main lead actress' title , I also got labeled as just a 'student-specialized actress'. I'm not even a baby-faced and my physical built is not small either but it's strange that many student roles were offered to me. It's not as if it has already been settled/decided that way, but right now if there's a talk that come out about my appearance in drama, it would be related to student role. This always becomes a concern to me. With the same image in school uniform and neat hair, how am I supposed to show (the differences) between my other acting role with my previous acting work. However, I wanted to do mature/grown up roles until the early of last year , but now I wouldn't refuse all roles that has been offered to me. Even the female high schools student roles.

> I thought to portray a character of past generation and current generation is so different but actually I started shooting and got into the character, I felt there was no difference. When filming 'Sunny', I felt burdened to play Chun Hwa, a character from a generation that I never lived but I've seen girl's friendship in other movie so it was easier than I thought.

tumblr_mf7m6dlJXH1ra9ogyo10_r1_1280.jpg

> I continue to meet/seeing co-star friends from . It is because we originally met at early age when we knew nothing of, I guess the friendship still remain good until now. Although Eun Gyung is much more younger than me, because of her seniority in acting, I used to kid around often by calling her "Eun Kyung-ssi" or "Eun Kyung seonbaenim". Then we became more close.

> I'm showing my true-sides by gradually filling them via my appearance in variety program, drama or movie. My easygoing sides was revealed in 'Sunny', my coward/timid sides were sometimes can be seen in 'Dream High', my honest/frank sides was shown in 'Strong Heart' and my outrageous/wacky sides can be seen in 'We Got Married' Season 3.

> Since my mentality/spirit is weak, I'm easily to get hurt and can't loosen up well. Because of that, even though I know there is anti-cafe (towards me), I just can't go visit there.

> It think men will go crazy if they dream that they have to go to army again, but I have dreamed similar dream. I didn't dream about gaining some more weights again... but I dreamt that I completely blank and forget the lines when I'm shooting. In reality, there's no such thing, but it seems that the vague fear thing is appeared on my dream. And yet it's too bad to always couldn't remember the forgotten lines in the next scenes. What if actually such thing happens just like what I dreamt, how will I react/behave ...

> I don't know well why am I acting. If men being asked why they smoke cigarettes, they may said "There's no special reason. When we smoke cigarettes, our mind feel relaxed/comfortable. It's just an ingrained habit." I feel the same way when I'm acting. My mind becomes calm and I feel blissful for a while. Therefore, I couldn't quit acting. But yet still, to acting like crazy is not good either. There are much more hard times. I just still don't quite know the reason why am I acting.

> 3 months ago I only wanted to stay/remain as an actress. I have thought that I will keep acting forever for my living even I meet an established man that are capable to make a living and keep/run a household. Right now, I don't know for sure. I start to think babies are cute and I'm even interested in housekeeping. Cooking too is becoming fun. It's weird (to have these thoughts) because I'm not at the age to get married. At this rate, everything is gonna be troublesome/bothersome it seems.

tumblr_mf7m6dlJXH1ra9ogyo11_r1_1280.jpg

> Even if I die, I only ought to be an actress. I couldn't even dream to be a singer. I'm really not good at singing.

> Different actor has different points of individuality/personality. Even an outward appearance is big part of one's personality. These days, I don't grow slim/ become thin just like female celebrities do. Don't us look as if we have personality/individuality if we have a 'bodyguard’? Where it (entertainment industry) is full of pretty and skinny girls, at least shouldn't there be one people like me?

> The work-piece doesn't come my way well. It seems because of the vagueness of my age. Although I'm in my early twenties with long-legged and seems lively, my face is otherwise. I can't do fully-matured acting that match/goes with the emotion & sensibility of the early twenties. Therefore, I think I'm going to do acting without being too calculative and ask much from it in future. Because of such determination, even though I had only 10 scenes, I still starred in 'My Pavarotti' a movie that has been scheduled to be released in March. Besides, there's so much to learn from Han Seok Kyu and Oh Dal Soo seonbaenim/seniors and as an actor I need to pull-off/carry whatever roles I got. So after 5 years and even after 10 years, I'll be fair/worthy to myself and to my fans.

> The amazing thing is, 95% from the people who like and support me are girls/women. It seems to be so, thanks to 'Sunny'. I even have received a letter from a lesbian several times. In 2013, it would be good if I can gain love & interest from man/boy fans much more than girl/woman fans.

> Before I die, would I be able to pull off another character and surpass Sunny-Chun Hwa's character? If I couldn't even do that, would people sought after me again then? Is it a problem in which I need to worry/concern more? Is it luck? I think a clear conclusion day to all of these (questions) will come someday.

** Note: that this translation is purely based on my very average skills.
Apology in advance if there are misinterpretation found.. I'll improve my skills in future...
Translated by @nhb19 (Hiedi)

[121224] Kang Sora at Suvarnabhumi Airport

tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo3_r1_400.jpg tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo2_400.jpg

Cr:
@DCLOVER10045

Cr: @o0GybZz0o

tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo7_400.jpgtumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo10_400.jpg
tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo5_400.jpg tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo8_400.jpg
tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo9_400.jpg tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo6_400.jpg
tumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo3_400.jpg tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo4_400.jpgtumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo1_400.jpg tumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo2_400.jpg
tumblr_mfjdykRYK21ra9ogyo1_1280.jpg
121224 Photo book, T-shirt, Shower set and Elephant door in black bag
tumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo8_r1_1280.jpg
121224 DCPantip's letter to Kang Soratumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo9_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo10_r1_1280.jpg
Cr: @DCPantip

Cr: Nadda Pilara @fb

tumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo4_500.jpg
(With fan)

[121224] Kang Sora at Incheon Airport

tumblr_mfjidpwLt21ra9ogyo5_1280.jpg

Cr: Kang Sora Gall

Guest tweetiaa

Merry Christmas All................... ^_^ I wanna share this video 'it's when she was doing photoshoot with Sunny casts'

Omo, I really admire their frienship :)

My last post for this year^^

#Kang Sora and Lee Eunkyu (PD) presenting award for Lee Sungmin as Actor of the Year (awarded by PD from MBC, SBS, and KBS) at MBC Drama Awards 2012 (2012 MBC 연기대상), aired on December 30.

Here's the link (Sora cut): red carpet & award presenting-acceptance
121230_50e031f6cfd4a.jpg

kirane: It's quite interesting, Sora who's yet to appear in drama broadcasted by MBC but attending MBC Drama Awards.

[Edit]
Seems like I am bit exaggerating, just found out there's a gag man and idols come to this event. Giving you all wrong information,
미안해요~

@kirane @tweetiaa thanks for the explanation for Ho Nine. Now i know. So, i can call myself as Ho Nine cause i'm sora's fan right? Hehehe. Happy new year..!! :x