Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

nhatkhanh said: coolreborn said: stearly said: nhatkhanh said: Hi guys, take a look and note this in your note book ;))

KBS/MBC/SBS Daesang Schedule (in kst):

Variety Daesang: KBS:22/12 22:00 MBC:29/12 23:00 SBS:30/12 22:00

Acting Daesang:KBS:31/12 22:00  MBC:30/12 23:00 SBS:31/12 22:00

Gayo Daejun: KBS:30/12 22:00 MBC: 31/12 22:00 SBS:29/12 23:00

Source: 韩饭之家CRU

You know what we are looking for rite? ;))

nhatkhanh said: coolreborn said: stearly said: nhatkhanh said: Hi guys, take a look and note this in your note book ;))

a short clip from KBS Entertainment Weekly (with chinese subs) - credit: 煜晏 from 朱元吧 on Baidu.

See UTW and cutie fr 6.17 till the end... 'cameo appearances' by KSW and CTH... @mrdimples we need your translator's expertise here :)

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0293/v/swf/loader.swf?VideoIDS=XNDg5OTYxNjQw&embedid=MTQuMTA3LjEyNi4xMDQCMTIyNDkwNDEwAgI%3D&wd=

coolreborn said: stearly said: nhatkhanh said: Hi guys, take a look and note this in your note book ;))

ctfrsgp said:

a short clip from KBS Entertainment Weekly (with chinese subs) - credit: 煜晏 from 朱元吧 on Baidu.

See UTW and cutie fr 6.17 till the end... 'cameo appearances' by KSW and CTH... @mrdimples we need your translator's expertise here

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0293/v/swf/loader.swf?VideoIDS=XNDg5OTYxNjQw&embedid=MTQuMTA3LjEyNi4xMDQCMTIyNDkwNDEwAgI=&wd=

@ctfrsgp: Thank you for the clip. Joo Won

and Tae Woong was wearing down jackets – seems like they caught them during the

1N2D shooting for this short interview :-)   

@stearly Ive got a feeling the leading actor (yu jun-sang) of "my husband got a family" will win the best actor title instead of JWonnie. Yu Jun-sang is the predicted winner and hez known as the "Nation's Husband" for his role jus like cutie as the "Nation's Maknae". in the same category, MHGAF is got higher ratings than BM.

ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

See UTW and cutie fr 6.17 till the end... 'cameo appearances' by KSW and CTH...

@mrdimples

we need your translator's expertise here

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0293/v/swf/loader.swf?VideoIDS=XNDg5OTYxNjQw&embedid=MTQuMTA3LjEyNi4xMDQCMTIyNDkwNDEwAgI=&wd=

@ctfrsgp: Thank you for the clip. Joo Won

and Tae Woong was wearing down jackets – seems like they caught them during the

1N2D shooting for this short interview

:-)

Guest nhatkhanh

class="entry-title"Uhm Tae Woong Joins Joo Won in ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’156278_422949544443108_1460829387_n.jpg

Uhm Tae Woong will be making a special appearance as the genius spy Choi Woo Hyuk in ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’. The drama is set to air next January.

His casting was a top secret, known among only a few select members of the production crew. He secretly joined the film crew in Thailand and filmed past scenes for the charismatic Choi Woo Hyuk before returning to Korea.

In the drama, Choi Woo Hyuk is a genius of an industrial spy whose name and face is virtually unknown. He will continuously clash with the newbie NIS agent Han Gil Ro (played by Joo Won) as he looks to avenge his family.

Uhm Tae Woong has successfully transformed from his simple and naïve image from KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday-1 Night 2 Days’ into someone overwhelmingly charismatic as he personally picked his hairstyle and outfit to suit his character.

Uhm Tae Woong said, “I picked ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’ because of my loyalty to Joo Won and because the script left a deep impression on me. As the hidden card to help secure the ratings in the beginning, I plan on doing my part 200%.”

‘Level 7 Civil Servant’ is a romantic drama about a newbie NIS agent that is lying about everything but love. This drama will air after ‘I Miss You’ in January 2013.

Source: KDramaStars.com

Guest rynhanna

hi all,what happened to his nose? I was away for weeks and got more than 20 pages to backtrack and couldn't wait to know why. Anybody knows?