Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Watching YSY attire, the red striped T-shirt reminds me of the drama M2F, which had a similar undershirt/blouse which Cha Bong Sun wore during their escapade, but only had a bigger white stripe compared to YSY T-shirt. A somewhat kind of couple shirt (for a male and female), one which has bigger/wider red stripe(male) and thinner red stripe(female).

Yoon Shi Yoon, Trauma From Kiss Scene with Shin Se Kyung ‘I Looked Like I Was So Eager to Kiss’

Yoon Shi Yoon, SBS, Strong Heart, Shin Se Kyung Yoon Shi Yoon, Trauma From Kiss Scene with Shin Se Kyung 'I Looked Like I Was So Eager to Kiss' Yoon Shi Yoon talked about his trauma from the kiss scene with Shin Se Kyung

Yoon Shi Yoon, SBS, Strong Heart, Shin Se Kyung

Yoon Shi Yoon, Trauma From Kiss Scene with Shin Se Kyung 'I Looked Like I Was So Eager to Kiss'Yoon Shi Yoon, Trauma From Kiss Scene with Shin Se Kyung ‘I Looked Like I Was So Eager to Kiss’

Yoon Shi Yoon talked about his trauma from the kiss scene with Shin Se Kyung.

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon came out in SBS “Strong Heart” aired yesterday and talked about an incident when he got in trouble while filming. He said, “It was my very first kiss scene with Shin Se Kyung, and it was filmed on the street with cherry blossoms. Before filming, the director was joking around with me, telling me ‘You thief. Are you happy? Don’t kiss her. I didn’t allow it yet.’”

He continued, “But when we started filming, the main director called, saying we need to film two versions, one where I just approach her as if I’m about to kiss but don’t actually do it. We had to do it quickly and time was running out, so the atmosphere turned very serious. The director then told me, ‘Shi Yoon, don’t kiss her.’ But I thought he was still kidding, so I said ‘Okay, I won’t!’, but I kissed her when we filmed.”

He said, “So we got an NG, and the director got really mad at me, saying ‘I told you not to do it, why did you do it?’”

Photo Credit: SBS

Cr: http://www.ohkpop.com/85803/yoon-shi-yoon-trauma-from-kiss-scene-with-shin-se-kyung-i-looked-like-i-was-so-eager-to-kiss

I was wondering for quiet a while now, ever since after I surfed  the various photos of YSY which were uploaded at dcinside website on his appearance of "Strong Heart" , that they were mentioning about the kissing scenes that YSY did during his performance in M2F. I was speculating because of his action on his hand as if holding the head of someone as if about to kiss which he did with LJA .. Maybe it was also been mentioned how he made the intense kissing of Cha Bong Sun aside from his kissing scene with Shen Se Kyung. 

At dcinside a video clip was posted also of YSY kissing Eugene in his BKKTG drama (no.59987), maybe all his kissing scenes were mentioned in "Strong Heart". First it was with SSK (HKTR) then with Eugene, and maybe then with LJA (M2F), for sure and I think this time YSY might feel embarrass for he had an intense kissing with LJA. I was speculating that the kissing scenes of YSY were brought-up in "Strong Heart" coz maybe due to his up-coming drama FBND which he has a scene shown in the spoiler which YSY is about to kiss PSH as shown in the spoiler.

Full song Winter Star
Winter Stars

言葉にできたら いいのに
想いが夜風に 揺れてる
巡り会う 奇跡を信じた
止めどなく 心があふれた
もう戻れない...
Can you feel ?  This Is Love
ずっと「君」を想ってる
時を止めて 抱きしめたい
一秒ごとに 恋してる きっと
This Is Love
Ah Ah
何故だろう? 涙がこぼれる
こんなに近くにいるのに
そばにいる それだけでよかった
君と見る 未来(あす)を探してる
もう止まらない...
君は Shooting Star
「僕」を奪いさった
You are mine 強く抱きしめても
I miss you 遠く離れてく光
Shooting Star
Ah Ah
Can you feel ? This Is Love
ずっと「君」を想ってる
時を止めて 抱きしめたい
一秒ごとに 恋してる きっと
This Is Love
Ah Ah

Kotoba ni dekitara iinoni
Omoi ga yokaze ni yure teru
Meguriau kiseki o shinjita
Tomedo naku kokoro ga afureta
Moumodorenai
Can you feel? This is love
Zutto 'kimi' o omotteru
Tokiwotomete dakishimetai
Ichi-byō-goto ni koishiteru
Kitto This is love
Ah Ah
Nazedarou? Namida ga koboreru
Konnani chikaku ni iru no ni
Soba ni iru sore dakede yokatta
Kimi to miru asu o sagashi teru
Moutomaranai...
Kimi wa shooting Star
'Boku' o ubai satta
You are mine tsuyoku dakishimete mo
I miss you toukuhanarete ku hikari
Shooting Star
Ah Ah
Can you feel? This is love
Zutto 'kimi' o omotteru
Tokiwotomete dakishimetai
Ichi-byō-goto ni koishiteru
Kitto This is love
Ah Ah

Cr: http://www.brandguardians.asia/index.php

OH, is this song sang by YSY? If so, then again if I may say so, still somewhat dedicated to someone special (my fav actress). Though this song is or might be intended for an OST of brandguardians, but still has its meaningfulness to his someone special, just like the song he sang in the HKR3. "Ah Ah" means a special someone, its also used as acronym on the KST website. Guess WHO? The phrase "SHOOTINGSTAR" is also one of the phrases in the lyrics in one of the OST in his drama. GUESS what SONG and what DRAMA?

Actor Yoon Si Yoon recently showed off a cute look in a pictorial as an ice cream boy.

Yoon recently did a photo shoot for the fashion magazine Ceci.

As a cute boy, he lures the readers with ice cream and stares at the camera with an innocent look on his face. He seems like Junhyuk, the role he played in MBC TV’s sitcom series High Kick Through The Roof in 2009.

In an interview with the magazine, Yoon told his thoughts on doing his first project for 2013, tvN’s The Pretty Boy Next Door, and on appearing in the Chinese drama series Happy Noodle.

Especially regarding the reason he stopped tweeting, Yoon said, “I wanted to communicate with people, but I didn’t want to rely on it or make a mistake. I’m cautious about being a subject of people’s conversation. I want to meet my fans more often in other places, though.”

Yoon recently attracted a lot of attention with a funny look on SBS TV’s Kang Shim Jang. Many people are wondering if he can be a Hallyu star through The Pretty Boy Next Door.

The Pretty Boy Next Door is a romantic comedy based on the popular cartoon series I Peek At Him Everyday. It’s about Go Dok Mi (played by Park Shin Hye), who isolates herself from the world, getting caught by Enrique Keum, a pretty boy who falls in love with her, while she peeks at a man next door. It’ll start airing at 11:00 p.m. on January 7 next year.

Source: Star Daily News