[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

I just love seeing fan art.  Some fans are so wonderfully talented!  I can't believe how well they capture JYJ's essence!  Too bad I lack talent like that to show some JYJ love, but I do what I can...I just voted for JYJ for KBS Best Icon poll (just in case people didn't know about it, you can go to this link.) and it got me thinking that they should be best icons not only for the Kpop industry but as an icon for anyone entering the entertainment industry!  Admiring them for their resilience, and their ability to rise to the challenges that are thrust upon them, most times spitefully; as well as handling them without hate...it just doesn't get old for me.

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" Vote for JYJ on KBS Best Icon (Nov-Dec 2012)CLICK THE LINK FOR THE TUTORIAL!!!
http://jyj3.net/2012/12/09/info-vote-for-jyj-on-kbs-best-icon-nov-dec-2012/

You can vote once a day. Voting ends December 27th, 2012.

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px;" XIA Junsu – Even Though I Already Know MV

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"121215 JYJ-SM Lawsuit Series: What did JYJ Fandom do?

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"121216 JYJ-SM Lawsuit Series: How did JYJ make it through? Part 2 

Credit: YoungWonKim1
Shared by: JYJ3

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[NEWS] 121217 Park Yoochun invites you to donate for a good cause!December 16, 2012 · rilanna

Park Yoochun, a member of JYJ has been gaining popularity for his acting skills in the dramas,“Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “Rooftop Prince”. Right now, he has shown a new side of him in the drama, “I Miss You”. He has once again captured the hearts of many as he invites everyone to donate to a good cause. In the video featured below, Yoochun gives us a step by step process on how to donate for Standard Chartered’s Good Project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mt3vGVlp0Bg#t=0s

Source: SCgoodproject

Credit: en.Korea

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest itscreamie

A New Rule For Casting Actors

-Requests Already Flooding In For Park Yuchun’s ‘Missing You’
-Broadcasting Companies Fighting To Get Hallyu Stars Like Kim Jaejoong
-Overseas Publication Rights Certified, Even With Low Viewer Ratings

The rules for casting actors for dramas are changing.

Though popular top stars continue to be the most sought after actors on the list, idol-turned-actors are showcasing a powerful presence that is on par with them. Though idol stars appearing in dramas isn’t new in the industry, they now possess a worth in their appearance alone, leaving the controversies and viewers’ ratings that had once been considered in the past behind them.

This is because of overseas publication rights. The idol stars’ value in the overseas market is growing exponentially these days to the point that representatives have commented, “All we need is for the drama to sell well overseas, even if it fails domestically.” A casting war now takes place over idol stars as their appearance in dramas ensures additional profits through exporting overseas publication rights, even if the dramas record low ratings in Korea.
The ‘hottest’ stars broadcasting companies are fighting over are celebrities like Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong, Choi Siwon and U-Know Yunho.

They have risen as blue chips of the industry with their stable acting talent and popularity.
Park Yoochun is currently acting in MBC’s ‘Missing You’. Thanks to his name value, countries such as Japan, China, and Taiwan are already making enquiries about overseas publication rights.

[info non related to Park Yuchun has been omitted]

A representative of a drama production company stated, “Not all Hallyu stars have the same name value,” and “Idol stars have become a business model.”

Translated by : dongbangdata.net
Shared by : postcardstoyuchun.com

Guest itscreamie

[Trans] 121216 Second Place Becomes First Place? The Validity Of The ’2012 Melon Music Awards’ Is Questioned

The ‘Netizen Popularity Award’ recipients were not chosen by the netizens, 140,000 is greater than 180,000?

The validity of the ’2012 Melon Music Awards’, which was held on the 14th at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnasium, is now being questioned.

The focal point of the controversy is the ‘Netizen Popularity Award’. The award was given to the group that received the second highest number of votes, rather than the singer who won the most votes from netizens.

In the voting procedure that took place between the 29th of November till the 13th of December, Kim Junsu topped the polls for his ‘Nice Guy’ OST ‘Love is Like a Snowflake’ with 185,519 votes (42%). But the award was given to B2ST’s ‘Midnight’, which gained 147,310 votes (33%).

Different from other awards that take on music chart rankings and netizen votes at a ratio of 7:3, the ‘Netizen Popularity Award’ was set to have 60% of the judgment process reflect the netizens’ votes.

One representative of the industry who asked for anonymity stated, “It seems that this goes along the same lines as how JYJ are being restricted from appearing on broadcasted or music-related events due to their conflict with their former agency.”

JYJ recently ended their three-year-long legal dispute with SM Entertainment. However, JYJ’s current entertainment agency C-JeS stated, “The restrictions placed on JYJ are not because of their legal dispute. This is why we believe there won’t be much change, even after the legal dispute has ended.”

Also, it was revealed that Kim Junsu knew about the awards ceremony and the result of the polls.

On the night of the awards ceremony, Kim Junsu tweeted, “Though I wasn’t able to stand on stage at the awards ceremony.. Thank you for the love you have shown me.. I’ll repay it even more with my future activities~ I’m always so grateful to you.. Really.. A lot.”

Meanwhile, representatives of the awards ceremony stated beforehand that, “The focal point of this awards ceremony is fairness, public appeal and professionalism,” and “The judging process, based solely on online music chart rankings and netizen votes, will ensure that winners are chosen fairly.”

Source: [e2news]Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING AND UNFAIR! THE LAWSUIT JUST ENDED ALREADY BUT WHY DOES JYJ STILL HASN'T RECEIVED EQUAL TREATMENT? POOR JUNSU :(
TO MELON MUSIC AWARDS, I'LL GO TO KOREA AND THROW MELONS AT YOUR COMPANY 

19Dec2012 [Trans] Will We Be Able To See JYJ On ‘Strong Heart’?
Posted on December 20, 2012
602591_500408816657812_1834303864_n.jpg
Though the doors to JYJ’s chances of appearing on variety and music programs have opened up, the door sill that blocks them is still sky-high. JYJ’s legal dispute with SM Entertainment has been settled, but no broadcasting companies have made any movement to invite JYJ on their programs.
JYJ fought a long legal battle with SM for three years and four months. The fact that they are ‘Kpop stars’ and ‘former members of TVXQ’ were enough to push them into the spotlight. As producers and writers of broadcasting companies are always searching for controversial topics and fresh faces, one would believe they would be rushing to get JYJ.
A representative of JYJ’s management agency C-JeS Entertainment stated, “We haven’t stopped knocking on the doors (of variety shows and music programs) but we haven’t gotten a single confirmation or a request from any production team,” and “We can’t fathom why.” Their chances look bleak for end-of-the-year music awards shows as well. The representative also stated, “We made enquiries to various music awards shows, with proof of high album sales, and there have been places that have already expressed that they have no intention of inviting JYJ yet again.”
With SM dominating all broadcasting companies, many in the industry wonder if JYJ will ever be able to be truly free to pursue independent activities. One representative stated, “Think of it this way, would JYJ really be able to appear on SBS’ ‘Strong Heart’, a TV show run by SM celebrities and Super Junior?”
Many representatives of the music industry are raising their voices against the ‘walking on eggshells’ approach broadcasting companies take because of their relationship with major entertainment agencies. Though there is no specific instance of coercion, production companies ‘meekly follow’ the wishes of the major entertainment agencies, who have Korea’s hottest celebrities working under their labels, to keep their relationship intact.
A representative of KBS’ variety sector stated, “Though I’m sure JYJ will be able to freely pursue independent activities once they actually start appearing on TV shows, many in the industry just hope it’s not them who has to start it off.” A representative of MBC’s drama sector stated, “Though JYJ have been finding success in sectors where major entertainment agencies have less of an influence, I know for a fact that there were many instances where even these activities were close to failing,” and “I don’t think we could say that JYJ are really ‘free’ now.”
A representative of C-JeS Entertainment showed his disappointment as he said, “There have been no legal issues, not since the 28th of November when the two sides came to an agreement, but since three years ago when the first injunction was accepted by the courts. We have known from the beginning that the issues that JYJ are facing against broadcasting companies was never a legal issue.”

Source: [edaily]Translated & Credit to : dongbangdata.net
Shared by PYC SGFC

Guest itscreamie

Fans Vote in the Presidential Election with JYJ in Mind

11723905.jpg

Replaying what happened during the National Assembly elections in April, JYJ fans have gathered together again to cast their votes for the next President of South Korea, while thinking about JYJ. 
On December 19, after making their votes count, JYJ fans uploaded proof shots online, by posing in front of signs of the ballot offices while holding up pictures of JYJ. 
What stood out from some of these photos is that it had the slogan, “JYJ to Broadcast, Us to the Polls.” JYJ has been barred from appearing on broadcasts due to the lawsuit with SM Entertainment. However, with the lawsuit now ended, fans are hoping the group will be allowed on television again.
Meanwhile, on December 18, Kim Jae Joong encouraged his fans to vote by tweeting, “If you have an ideal future in mind or a candidate you find suitable for the position, even if it’s cold or you’re busy, do your duty as a citizen and exercise your right.” 
Photo Credit: Online Community, C-Jes Entertainment

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"121220 CJeS Store: Magazine “The JYJ”

Guest itscreamie

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.286em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JYJ Official Facebook  Update11730538.png
11730545.jpg