✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest yellowumbrella

Child actress Kim So Hyun confesses she was jealous of Kim Yoo Junglee.com
--------------------------------------------------------
During the December 4th episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, child actress Kim So Hyun confessed she was jealous of her co-star Kim Yoo Jung while filming MBC‘s The Moon Embracing The Sun.

Kim So Hyun honestly shared, “In the drama, Yeo Jin Goo ppa liked Yoo Jung and so did Lee Min Ho (1993) oppa and Siwan oppa. I didn’t have a scene where I was loved, so there were times when I felt lonely.”

She further revealed, “There was a scene where Yeo Jin Goo oppa brushed past my shoulders. At that moment,I was miserable and angry at the fact that Yoo Jung was being loved by Jin Goo oppa.”

-------
Source: ohkpop

Child actress @[292627447471546:274:Kim So Hyun] confesses she was jealous of @[214966008594360:274:Kim Yoo Jung]lee.com -------------------------------------------------------- During the December 4th episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, child actress Kim So Hyun confessed she was jealous of her co-star Kim Yoo Jung while filming MBC‘s @[181695605252122:274:The Moon Embracing The Sun].  Kim So Hyun honestly shared, “In the drama, @[233552053390971:274:Yeo Jin Goo] ppa liked Yoo Jung and so did @[167213150047831:274:Lee Min Ho (1993)] oppa and @[117181041737053:274:Siwan] oppa. I didn’t have a scene where I was loved, so there were times when I felt lonely.”  She further revealed, “There was a scene where Yeo Jin Goo oppa brushed past my shoulders. At that moment,I was miserable and angry at the fact that Yoo Jung was being loved by Jin Goo oppa.”  ------- Source: ohkpop HA: @[195051543883443:274:Julieeee]

Guest goosegirl

aww, I am so glad that KSH have her own thread, thanks for making them.. I have been looking for information on her. I really like her during her Ma Boy series.

She is really sweet.

:>

Guest yellowumbrella

@goosegirl : yea its sad that this girl doesnt get much attention from Soompi! :D I wish we had international fanclubs for her LOLOL

Guest goosegirl

Yeah, I wish she have more inter fan too because I dont know korean therefore some of her limited talk show and interviews I dont understand.. boo but I still watch them lol it is nice that she is coming into her own now without being the shadow of KSJ .. out of the 3 child star (KSJ, GJG and KSH) I am rooting for sohyun the most because I like the underdog.. I hope she can continue to act in a variety of role..

[-O<

Guest yellowumbrella

@goosegirl : yes I agree with you. This girl has mad, crazy acting skills together with Jin goo they are a match made in heaven. She will be surely be a top grade actress in the future!

Guest yellowumbrella

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"‘I Miss You’, Kim So Hyun & Yoo Seung Ho’s proof-shot has cute Yoon Eun Hye jealousCeridwen December 7, 2012 

yoo_seung_ho_kim_so_hyun_yoon_eun_hye_i_

The young actress Kim So Hyun, who played the role of Lee Soo Yeon in her youth, visited the set of MBC Wed/Thu ‘I Miss You’ and the visit was revealed through the official homepage of the drama.

In the image shown, Kim So Hyun visited the set of ‘I Miss You’ in order to lend her voice for the drama. After finishing up the recording, Kim So Hyun was about to go home and actors Yoon Eun Hye (playing role of Lee Soo Yeon as an adult) and Yoo Seung Ho (playing the role ofKang Hyung Joon as an adult) stopped her. Even the director asked her to stay so she ended up saying, “I’m leaving after watching just one scene.”

After the scene, the staff members teased Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun to take a picture together so they got closer to each other awkwardly. Kim so Hyun was shy covering her face and Yoo Seung Ho made everyone laugh looking at her teasingly.

Eventually Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun were back to being shy again and Kim So Hyun tried to leave then Yoo Seung Ho asked Kim So Hyun, “Take it with me too” and had the staff members smile.

Yoon Eun Hye, who was watching the two actors jokingly complained, “I want to take it too” but her hair was messy so seemed disappointed not to be able to take the picture.

It was a friendly and warm scene on the set of ‘I Miss You’.

Image: MBC ‘I Miss You’
Source: Newsen via Nate

http://kpopfever.com/2012/12/i-miss-you-kim-so-hyun-yoo-seung-hos-proof-shot-has-cute-yoon-eun-hye-jealous/

omg, they are so cute :x :x :x
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoo Seung Ho takes pictures with child actress Kim So Hyun

December 08, 2012 9:00 pm dkrogers

20121208200405734.jpgActor Yoo Seung Ho and child actress Kim So Hyun recently took pictures together.

On December 7, MBC’s series Missing You posted a video on their official website of Kim visiting the set to record her lines.

In the video, Kim looks shy meeting Yoo for the first time. The director for the series says, “Take a picture with Yoo and show off at your school.”

Kim hesitates and Yoo says, “Goodbye. If you don’t want to take a picture you don’t have to. I’m embarrassed.” Kim says, “No, I will take a picture with you.”

Yoo and Kim finally posed for the camera and the beautiful actor and actress created a happy atmosphere on the set.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Guest yellowumbrella

Child actress Kim So Hyun of Missing You: “I had my first kiss with Yeo Jin Goo”

December 11, 2012 5:00 pm dkrogers

2012121114584899856_1.jpg

Child actress Kim So Hyun recently said that she had her first kiss with child actor Yeo Jin Goo.

Kim appeared on the December 11 episode of SBS’s Strong Heart and talked honestly about herself.

Kim said, “I shot a kissing scene on MBC’s series Missing You with Yeo Jin Goo. He said that it was his first kiss and it was my first kiss too.”

Kim made the entire crew and cast members laugh by saying, “I was very shy and made a lot of no good scenes. The director said that Yeo stuck his lips out too much.”

On the show, Hye Park talked about her love story with her husband, who is 194 centimeters tall. Besides Kim and Park, Cho Hye Ryeon, Lee Sang Yeop, Yang Ik Joon, Park Chan Min, Park Min Ha, Lee Eui Jung, and ZE:A’s Hwang Kwang Hee will appear on the show.

Thanks for making this thread. Kim So Hyun had caught my attention with both MTETS and RTP and I also watched Ma Boy, but it was MY that really made me fall in love with her. She was just pitch perfect for the complex role of the child LSY. There is something about Kim So Hyun's portrayal of LSY that captures your heart. She is so good at showing the subtle emotions and her voice is so soft and she knows how to use it well. Was watching the BTS where she records her voice over (where she is so shy to pose with YSH) and I was impressed again by how effortlessly she puts so much emotion into her voice in the midst of so many busy people. It felt like she was hesitant to part with her character. Always wonder what the child actors feel when the adult cast take over, especially when the roles are so good. In RTP, her role was the typical evil character n she did not have much to do. But  the scene where little Sena leaves her sister in the truck made an impression on me because KSH was really able to capture Sena's split second dilemma about whether she was making the wrong choice and finally her taking the wrong road. So she always had that potential, but we are so fortunate to have seen her shine as LSY.

For me, she is just so awesome as the little LSY. She is one of the big reasons I cried like anything in the first few episodes. She totally brings out my maternal side. Haha. Just feel like wrapping her in a blanket and taking her home and protecting her from the big bad world. LOL But LSY is also a survivor despite all and KSH was able to bring out her strength as well. Which guy would be able to forget a girl like LSY?

Love her interviews as well. She is so refreshingly honest about her thoughts especially about embarrassing things. I really liked whats she said about wanting to do a character with whom people will fall in love despite having unattractive qualities. I think she has it in her to be a very talented actress once she grows older. I would love to see her and Yeo Jin Goo in a drama together once they grow up more. Both are such a treat to watch. Anyway, happy that both will make an appearance in the last episode. :)

More power to this wonderful actress!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest itscreamie

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"K-DRAMA STAR AWARDS 8 December 2012
20121208_1354960421_50168500_1.jpg

Guest yellowumbrella

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[NEWS] 121224 Kim So Hyun Reveals Her Ideal Type as Park YoochunDecember 24, 2012 · rilanna

201212241025261114_1_59_20121224104502.j

[parts unrelated to Yoochun omitted]

In the interview that followed, Kim So-hyun commented “I wish my partner would be humorous, carefree yet caring” and chose Park Yoochun of the MBC drama ‘Missing You’ as her ideal type.

She continued, “I have no experience in relationships, so romance acting are difficult for me”. She also revealed a surprising side, commenting “I like Doenjang Jjigae, rather than pizza, and sad and slow ballads rather than idol music”.

Source: koreandrama

class="entry-title"121224 Kim So Hyun Reveals Her Ideal Type as Park Yoochun

201212241025261114_1_59_20121224104502_z

[parts unrelated to Yoochun omitted]

In the interview that followed, Kim So-hyun commented “I wish my partner would be humorous, carefree yet caring” and chose Park Yoochun of the MBC drama ‘Missing You’ as her ideal type.

She continued, “I have no experience in relationships, so romance acting are difficult for me”. She also revealed a surprising side, commenting “I like Doenjang Jjigae, rather than pizza, and sad and slow ballads rather than idol music”.

Source: koreandrama
Shared by: JYJ3