Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Still cuts of Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young on the set of ‘Wolf Boy’ revealed
20121205_wolfboy_stillcuts-460x596.jpg
Still cuts from the hit movie ‘Wolf Boy‘ featuring stars Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki hard at work on set have been revealed. ’Wolf Boy’ has been a huge success, attracting over 7,000,000 viewers from around the nation.
In the newly released still cuts, the actors are clearly very into their work. The general atmosphere of the photos seem very happy, which indicates the pleasant work environment on the movie set.
One of the cuts also shows Song Joong Ki preparing for a CG shot as the wolf boy, giving some insight as to how those scenes were created.
‘Wolf Boy’ is about a boy named Chul Soo (Song Joong Ki), who has been abandoned by the world, and Soonee (Park Bo Young), who has chosen to close herself off from the world as well as their love story and tragic heartbreak. The film will be re-released starting on December 6th, featuring a new video as part of the story.
Source : Allkpop

Guest juvel10jde

class="content-title" Song Joong Ki Spotted Giving a Presentation at School thunderstix December 7, 2012 Comments Song Joong Ki Spotted Giving a Presentation at School

Ever wondered what Song Joong Ki would look like at school? Well, these photos should give you a good idea of what it’s like to have one of the top stars in your classroom.

On December 7, photos of Song Joong Ki giving a presentation in class were posted on online community boards, which quickly spread online through other SNS channels. Wearing a hat, Song Joong Ki is speaking in front of the class, presenting his PPT slides on what is supposed to be about biology, nature, and space.

Netizens commented, “He looks so educated,” “Song Joong Ki is the complete package,” and “I wish I could be in the same group as him for a group project.”

Song Joong Ki has enjoyed one of the most successful years of his career with consecutive hits of KBS drama “Nice Guy” and movie “Werewolf Boy.” He’s currently majoring in business at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul.

121207_SongJoongKi.jpg

Guest joongki11

juvel10jde said: class="content-title" Song Joong Ki Spotted Giving a Presentation at School thunderstix December 7, 2012 Comments Song Joong Ki Spotted Giving a Presentation at School

Ever wondered what Song Joong Ki would look like at school? Well, these photos should give you a good idea of what it’s like to have one of the top stars in your classroom.

On December 7, photos of Song Joong Ki giving a presentation in class were posted on online community boards, which quickly spread online through other SNS channels. Wearing a hat, Song Joong Ki is speaking in front of the class, presenting his PPT slides on what is supposed to be about biology, nature, and space.

Netizens commented, “He looks so educated,” “Song Joong Ki is the complete package,” and “I wish I could be in the same group as him for a group project.”

Song Joong Ki has enjoyed one of the most successful years of his career with consecutive hits of KBS drama “Nice Guy” and movie “Werewolf Boy.” He’s currently majoring in business at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul.

121207_SongJoongKi.jpg

Guest yoonghyuun

[Fancam] 121207 SJK at Sungkyungkwan University

another fancam SJK @ KCEA

@joongki11 me too.. i thought SJK already graduated emot%20iii.gif

Guest eman_m19

Hi! does anyone here knows what this article is all about? its about joon ki, bo young, and cha tae-hyun. http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview2.htm?646&category=en&articleid=2012112614163029202&newssetid=83

Guest joongki11

So sad :((... I didn't get  to watch  SJK's interview by KBS Entertainment weekly...shown yesterday on KBSWorld...I hope someone will upload to YT soon.