@sia3 @WutHmone - I have simple answer for ES's 'moments of stupidity' I think most of us makes mistakes and this goes for ES as well...No matter how smart you are there are moments where your emotions just takes over and you do things before your brain can catch up with you. When you realise you have made a mistake it is often too late :) That is just what being a human is about...I try not to analyse too much...LOL :))When I'm watching the episode I would often think WTH and then after awhile later I think ahhh...that's normal to do hahaha Because when it comes to her own safety and revealing the truth about the heaven's gate she wasn't so dumb then hahaha My personal views is that every time ES makes a mistake it all relates to her emotions around CY's future and safety...

PT kiss at the start - oh what?! Is that it!!! T_T

@awesomeduck
Yes it is but then the scene in EP18 I mentioned; that was for her safety though but she wasn't that bright and reveal that is how much she has learnt!!! It was a moment of "You go Girl!" and then to "WTF" you tell him that for...... ?

As for Heaven's Gate, even though she lied about it but the baddies saw through her lies :))

sia3 said: PT kiss at the start - oh what?! Is that it!!! T_T

@awesomeduck
Yes it is but then the scene in EP18 I mentioned; that was for her safety though but she wasn't that bright and reveal that is how much she has learnt!!! It was a moment of "You go Girl!" and then to "WTF" you tell him that for...... ?

As for Heaven's Gate, even though she lied about it but the baddies saw through her lies :))

Guest WutHmone

We all make mistakes that makes us human and ES is also human after all(except she made too many mistakes). :D  Yes, @awesomeduck   her one last act of stupidity saved both her and Choi Young from parting for a life time. Who would dare go back and forth through that portal like her! She also saved us too. We would died of a broken heart if they didn't meet each other at the end. =((

PT - no it's the drunk kiss. I can't remember much about it from what I watch before so I was expecting a bit more action to it, but I guess the next action is the infamous Game Over Kiss :))

ES wins over CY because he has no experience over women. Gee.... I wonder what did he do with MH back then? Did they never fight or they don't have time because they are assasins? :))

WutHmone said:  We all make mistakes that makes us human and ES is also human after all. :D  Yes, @awesomeduck   her one last act of stupidity saved both her and Choi Young from parting for a life time. Who would dare go back and forth through that portal like her! She also saved us too. We would died of a broken heart if they didn't meet each other at the end. =((

sia3 said: PT - no it's the drunk kiss. I can't remember much about it from what I watch before so I was expecting a bit more action to it, but I guess the next action is the infamous Game Over Kiss :))

ES wins over CY because he has no experience over women. Gee.... I wonder what did he do with MH back then? Did they never fight or they don't have time because they are assasins? :))

Guest WutHmone

awesomeduck said: sia3 said: PT - no it's the drunk kiss. I can't remember much about it from what I watch before so I was expecting a bit more action to it, but I guess the next action is the infamous Game Over Kiss :))

Bed time for me...

@awesomeduck
Are you still working on your fashion show post?
Guess I won't see it before 12am...
You're on leave aren't you??? *JEALOUS*
Wish I can have tomorrow off too...lol

Anyways, you have fun tomorrow in or out of Faith thread :P
@Maja @LuvMinHo @hayuinblue & whoever is lurking - Good night!

NO.3 PART 3 - CHOI YOUNG - FAVOURITE COSTUME FIGHTING DARK BLUE AND BLACK ATTIRE...Just to recap before continuing...This attire marked a change in CY's thinking about the meaning of life and 'living'. We also saw: - Imja's first date,  - first and second before I leave smile,  - first Imja hug,  - first real smile,  - first sword fighting lesson,  - busted for the aspirin bottle,  - first close encounter 'stare off' between Imja and CY (so hot burning all the faithling's computers!!!) - shadow tracing 'I will not be okay' - Crazy emotions - Imja's near death experience and realising how important she was - Macho moment and then hand massage in front of GC (swooonnnnnnnnn) And the list goes on....see below  image
ISN'T HE HOT? OKAY BACK TO THE FASHION SHOW HAHAHA :))m94.jpg
CONFUSED CY WHEN ASKED ABOUT IMJAvlcsnap-2012-10-08-15h00m25s187.png
ANGRY AND ANXIOUS CY AFTER FINDING OUT HIS WOMAN IS ABOUT TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE CY: I can't do that. My body won't sit still faith17-00130.jpgvlcsnap-2012-10-08-15h24m47s218.png
MARCHING IN TO GET HIS WOMAN - OH YEAH!!! Man he was sooo sexy when angry :x :x CY:  Get your hands off my woman (OK OK he didn't say this but let's just go with that for now) Was my life a condition for marrying this man? If so for you to no longer threaten her I will....send you to the cook-out LOLImja let's leave together! faith17-00180.jpg
FIRST UNOFFICIAL PROPOSAL - SWOOONNNNNNNN :x :xCY: 'From the start, I knew you wanted to run away.....I know it is my fault that you almost died many times and you weren’t able to sleep peacefully for even a night. Crying so many times…all of that…I know it was all because of me. I know…but still…I can’t leave you with someone like him. There aren’t many days left till you leave so for those remaining days, I can’t leave you next to someone like him. So can’t you stay by my side?' LOVE LOVE LOVEm16.jpgvlcsnap-2012-10-08-15h44m47s184.pngm18.jpg
FIRST OF THE ROCKET LAUNCH/BEAR/SMOTHERING HUG - This was the first of many sweet hugs to come :x :x the helpless and loving CYCY: 'Without any fear, you’re going to marry that guy? To save me?'ES: 'I have the ability to save you so how can I act like I don’t know? Should I just leave it alone? Try to think about it from my position' CY: Signs.....What do I do with this hopeless person!m19.jpgvlcsnap-2012-10-08-15h47m22s200.png
THE ATTIRE APPEARED AGAIN IN EPISODE 23 & 24 - This meant there were some serious fighting coming up! This attire is not only the fighting attire but also the attire worn to represent the hard times for Imja couple...times of struggle and fighting to be together 
WATCHING OVER IMJA & TESTING HER TEMPERATURE - Just like how she did it to him :) Look at his worried face - breaks my heart =((m801.jpgm791.jpg
n6.jpg
ANOTHER AMAZING HUG - this was a beautiful hug, he pulled her in and just embraced her never ever wanting to let her go n13.jpgn14.jpg
HE JUST CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HER - LOVE :xn27.jpg
SMILING FOR IMJAn33.jpgn34.jpg
ANGRY, WORRIED, FRIGHTENED AND HELPLESS DAEJANG - This is not a good attire for Daejang - soooo many emotions :(( :(n42.jpgn35.jpgn41.jpgn48.jpgn51.jpg
FINALLY HE GETS TO BRUSH HER HAIR - I need a towel again :(( :(n52.jpg
HOLDING ONTO IMJA AND NOT LETTING GO NO MATTER WHAT! - Daejang feeling scared and lost  n56.jpgn58.jpg
KISSPIRIN :x :x :xn63.jpgn68.jpg
WAIT? I AM WAITING!!! I FEEL LIKE DYING...MEHelp me bring back MY WOMAN!!!p8.jpg
SUPER ROCKET LAUNCH HUG - My favourite hug :x so many emotions about to explode (our stolen kiss scene :(( *STAB*)CY: Are you okay? Are you sick/feeling ill? So is everything okay now?ES: YesCY: So will you be by my side from now on?ES: Yesp11.jpgp12.jpg
FIRST & ONLY BED SCENE I remember you because I don’t have to forget you anymore! SWOOONNNNNNNNp13.jpgp14.jpgp15.jpg
MOST HELPLESS AND HEARTBREAKING SCENE OF CY - Watching the love of his life get dragged away and not being able to do anything :(( :(( :(p21.jpgp22.jpg
PERFECT COUPLE n15.jpg
The End for Costume No.3Next to come No.4 

sia3 said: Bed time for me...

@awesomeduck
Are you still working on your fashion show post?
Guess I won't see it before 12am...
You're on leave aren't you??? *JEALOUS*
Wish I can have tomorrow off too...lol

Anyways, you have fun tomorrow in or out of Faith thread :P
@Maja @LuvMinHo @hayuinblue & whoever is lurking - Good night!

@WutHmone and @sia3 : Thanks for the extended not-so-long stare :x I was stuck looking at the gifs instead of reading the other posts LOL

I love LMH's acting here. There's so much love in the way he looks at her. He doesn't smile with his mouth but with the eyes. His facial expression are so subtle but we can still read in his features that he's pleased and blessed. So Choi Young like!

@awesomeduck : Love your fashion show, once again :x Too bad, I can't see all the pictures though. :(

And it's good that you have an extended week end. You will be able to rest a little from work ;)