Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

It's definitely been quite a journey waiting and to finally see that he's back makes me really happy.  Although I'm kind of nervous yet excited at the same time.
@the girl who!, thanks for the pictures.  I wish I was one of those 1 thousand fans to see Hyun Bin making his speech.

Guest elise0605

elizabeth said: It's definitely been quite a journey waiting and to finally see that he's back makes me really happy.  Although I'm kind of nervous yet excited at the same time.
@the girl who!, thanks for the pictures.  I wish I was one of those 1 thousand fans to see Hyun Bin making his speech.

This is so random but I'm looking at those fans' coats, jackets, scarfs, and beanies and realizing that they are kind of cute.. LOL!!  In a few more minutes we'll get to see pictures of Hyun Bin and hear his speech.  I wonder how fast fans can upload it onto youtube or other stream sites?

@the girl who! Thanks for the many updates. 

Guest musings

A little little while more,  Welcome Back Hyun Bin, I've missed you lots. 

Thanks to everybody and the girl who, so many goodies to see in one spot.  Look at the media and fans, wow!  And the rice donation and the mangos.  The venue is also a good place, not outside some gate.

11233555oouu.jpg?t=1354755077 

2244.jpg?t=1354754811

Guest nessignacio

Finally the long wait will soon be over....we're only waiting for the time to pass by and we will already see Hyun Bin in a bit!!!!! I am really so excited though I wish I was in Korea to witness his much awaited release.  I'll just wait and enjoy every updates that will be shared here.