Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

What a storm in a teacup this morning....
This is just an observation :
I see respect.
I see respect from prechuz_azn for Joo Won as an actor.
Its still love ......of a different kind.
Just as ........adoration is a different kind......
Just as .........lust is a different level.....
Just as ..........spazz is a different world......

Lets just let LOVE.....prevail........

prechuz_azn

said:

septmoon16

said:

prechuz_azn

said: To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 

Actually, I don't really know what attracts me to Joo Won. Could it be his roles? So farI really like all the roles he's been in. I especially love the character Hwang Tae hee. HE is likethe hottest character ever!!!

Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next drama he is in. All the dramas he's been in have done very well so I usually just track whatever drama he is in and go with it if I don't know what to watch....haha

Also, I love it how he is only 4 years older than me. Not too wide of a gap that I don't feel like such a freak spazzing on older dudes. I mean Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Wan, they're pretty old for me *sigh*

@prechuz_azn Hi gal, a warm welcome from a Garden folk (tatz ME >:D< ) ... sorry abt the late response... I was caught by my bosses to attend a noisy talk on service excellence (really... im not joking). They made us all do silly things and laughed like crazy ppl :-O Hope u r not put off by the Moaters-style reception earlier this morning. tatz their "special treatment" for non-moater guests sometimes.

Like u, I luv Tae-hee and I shipped TaeJa couple a lot till my garden and moat friends sometimes get sick of my "worshipping". Dun worry abt the age gap tat u hav with our cutie... U no way can compete with me... an old lady from dino era liking cutie.. This old gal here is 12 yrs older than JWonnie :)) however, like u I oso dun see JW as sex sexy. I luv him for his aeygo-ness, his professionalism as a skilled actor as wellz as his wonderful personality as a filial son, respectful towards his sunbaes and kind to his juniors :x :x

I really hope to see u often here in this thread... dun let the rowdiness of our moaty friends keep u away... U r always welcome to join me and @mojobobo the Gardens Headmistress in our tranquil gardens :\"> ;;)

septmoon16

said:

@prechuz_azn

Reading between the lines requires sophistication from the writer, and well… can’t say I saw that.

I don’t like living in the past. All I know is I’ve been here for the past 100 pages, and all I’ve met were Joo Won’s fans, which made sense to me because it’s his thread.

Sugar-coating is not necessary, but some basic decency is nice.  Words like ‘freak’ and ‘ballistically’ just don’t get swallowed too well.

You may go wherever you please. I was simply being helpful in offering suggestions to threads that may suit your wants better. 

However, we are in agreement on one thing, whichever method you choose to showcase your interest in an actor will reflect on you and no others - enjoy.

-----------

Apologies everyone for wasting space here on the thread. This is the end of the matter as far as I’m concern.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Joo Won starts shooting a new TV series

November 27, 2012 4:30 pm dkrogers

20121127143922144.jpg

20121127143922150.jpg

Joo Won recently started shooting a new TV series and made people eagerly anticipate his new character.

He started shooting MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant, which will start airing in January of 2013, on November 23.

Joo Won and Ha Si Eun arrived on the set early in the morning to shoot the series. Joo Won plays the role of a mean and irritable man named Han Gil Ro. He received favorable reviews from the production crew by showing off his talented performing skill.

Producer Kim Sang Hyeop advised actors about their facial expressions and poses. He even arranged the  properties on the set and said, “I will show my passion and ambition as a young producer.”

After shooting the first scene of the series, Joo Won said, “Shooting the first scene is always exciting. I enjoyed the shooting and I think it will be a fun job to do.”

The series is about NIS rookie agents and their romance and conflicts. Besides Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee, Hwang Chan Sung, and Kim Min Seo will appear on the series.

The series will air after the current airing series Missing You goes off air next year.

Guest jsubmarine

I have a history of "lugging men" back.......*hahahha*.....
So...........I wonder what's available.....
Mags are a hard......cos.........cannot find a bookshop anywheres......except a modest one at the airport....( I know, my sister MENTIONED it to me as she lugged JooWon back recently..)

Let's keep the Peace here people

@prechuz_azn, I understand you might have gotten in the wrong side of some of Joo Won's fans here, but I do hope you will also understand that they are sensitive Joo Won fans and they will react to your post if they find it not to their taste. Fans are sensitive, don't you think so... . I also thank you for admiring Joo Won's acting. That is much appreciated. I do hope we will all meet in one common ground and that is Joo Won himself. We do admire one actor, right. :)

--------------------------

Now this thread, as I know is about Joo Won and not about going into disagreement because of different preferences. So I do hope we will keep in mind that we are here to enjoy Joo Won, talk about him but in peaceful, happy and enjoyable manner.

Hoping for everyone's cooperation in here. Let's not make this thread into conflict zone. I'd rather see some loving than fighting.

Peace!!!!

23s7pxk.png

pic fr Baidu

Guest jsubmarine

she looks like a suspect......
or ......someone he is trying to get information out of....

either way......he is the man in charge.....
assertive...

@stearly
Thank you stearly. 
Each and every one of us has a role in making soompi and in particular Joo Won's thread an enjoyable place where fans can share news, interviews, photos, fanarts, opinions and spazz about their favourite actor. 
I am not this thread's moderator nor any threads'. So I am not going to talk about soompi's rules. What I am going to touch on is common courtesy and manners. I have steered clear of forums where people richard simmons, call each other names and insults are flinged so very often. I am very happy and heartened that Joo Won's thread on soompi is not. 
Some of us loved Joo Won to the extreme. We find him perfect in looks, talent and personality. Some of us do not and I respect that as well. I do not expect that every one must find Joo Won handsome or talented in order to enjoy participating here. 
Joo Won is by no means the only actor whom I find talented in acting. There are a few others and most of them I do not find as handsome or attractive. That's the reason why I seldom go to these actors' thread because I cannot relate to the way their fans spazz about their looks. Even when I do, I will just comment "XX is great in his acting, his delivery was superb." I will self-censor when it comes to that actor's looks. No one ask or demand that I do so but isn't it common sense? 
My issue with prechuz_azn this morning was how she came across and her use of language. I have also read and re-read septmoon16 and aisling's replies to make an objective opinion. I can only say that septmoon was a little zealous in protecting Joo Won. She did not attack prechuz_azn personally. If I could find any fault, it was that she did not extend a welcome to prechuz-azn and offered suggestions of other threads because she felt that prechuz_azn is more enamoured with Joo Won's drama characters than the man himself. 
We often see newcomers or silent lurkers de-lurking to drop comments or say hello. We have so far zero problem until this morning. In fact, we have welcomed everyone with opened arms and both garden and moat pals joined in the fun by initiating them to the thread if they are interested. 
Sadly, this morning's storm in a teacup refused to blow over after my post. I did not want to give it more attention than it merits but now that you have said that soompi is such a shocking place these days, I feel that I must speak up again.
I am going to repeat myself. Difference in opinions, likes and dislikes all can be shared and discussed. Even when the debate becomes heated, we have never stooped down to calling each other names, insinuate that the other's intelligence is lacking or remarking that the other person is annoying. There were other examples which you could read between the lines and need no further mention. 
You all know how much I love Joo Won and everything about him including his looks. But I was and am willing to accept that there are people like prechuz_azn who do not find him as handsome or attractive the same way I do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  I would have even welcome her because she did explain that she was "a little grotesque" in the way she view Joo Won(quoting her) and based on her earlier statement that she liked Joo Won's talents. But when I saw how she attacked septmoon, I take my welcome back. I cannot accept  when this place turns into some mudslinging free for all. 
I am close to septmoon but if this happened to any of you, I would have spoken up in exactly the same manner. It does not matter whether we have seen eye to eye before or whether we have our disagreements. There are a few occasions which I have disagreed with some members here but I have never ever exchanged words like this episode. I am just another fan and contributor to this thread but I believe each of us, be it  frequent contributor, infrequent commenter, or silent lurker,  has the power in our hands to work together to make this a friendly and enjoyable forum.