♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

mssegacrazy said:
ashleylovesasia
 said:
If you guys are to choose, who would you want to be paired up with Ha Ji Won for her next drama project? :D Choose someone who hasn't been paired with her in her previous projects. :D
I'm excited to see your answers! :3
I want her to team up with Lee Byun Hun in an action comedy spy drama. (Mr. And mrs. LEE anyone?)

Guest niknokdagu425

i really wish she will do a drama series next year i miss her everyday good thing i have her book,it eases my longing for her eventhough i cnt understand what was wriiten in there just seeing her sweet smile in those pics,makes me so happy she is truly my vitamin and sunshine,uri HAETNIM to all 1023rs.

Guest moonbathe

I really want to watch this drama but I can't find it anywhere.  :(  

Sunshine Hunting 2002 
Ha Ji Won- Ji Sung

upload by Saira Morales

Guest minnie0103

@moonbathe, THANKS for sharing the photos! ;) But I guess the first batch of photos in which she's wearing red is at Yeongdeungpo branch of Kyobo Bookstore at 2pm today. And the other one with the name of Bandi & Luni's Bookstore is at 6pm. Will you please check it again? :)

Guest moonbathe

minnie0103 said: @moonbathe, THANKS for sharing the photos! ;) But I guess the first batch of photos in which she's wearing red is at Yeongdeungpo branch of Kyobo Bookstore at 2pm today. And the other one with the name of Bandi & Luni's Bookstore is at 6pm. Will you please check it again? :)

Guest minnie0103

moonbathe said: minnie0103 said: @moonbathe, THANKS for sharing the photos! ;) But I guess the first batch of photos in which she's wearing red is at Yeongdeungpo branch of Kyobo Bookstore at 2pm today. And the other one with the name of Bandi & Luni's Bookstore is at 6pm. Will you please check it again? :)