Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest danasibro

Awersome artworks dear SIG Hadise, thank you and also cute...I see you have to learn all the day long,when will be finished your exams?

I loved the photos of SIK from 2007 Triathlon - Cycling thank you dear Kona Beans

Very nice artworks dear Gabi.

1AZd3-14t.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

I have some problems with posting today. Waves to all my friend from soompi forum.With photobucket shows

1AZd3-14u.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Guest danasibro

THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS FOR SHARING. I WILL ALL DAYS READ YOUR POSTS.

THIS TIME NOBODY LIKED MY LOVE CUBES, FOR ME BEING TEACHER OF MATH  CUBES SEEMED CUTE AND... BECHAUSE I COULD NOT POST THE SLIDESHOW I HAVE MADE THIS NOT VERY INTELIGENT CHOICE.... I HAVE NO INSPIRATION THIS DAYS BECAUSE OF THE FEW TIME I CAN SPENT ON SOOMPI, ESCUSE ME DEAR SIKERS I WILL COME WHEN HAVING MORE TIME AFTER TWO WEEKS I THINK AND I PROMISE MY ARTWORKS AND SHOWS WILL BE MORE INTERESTING FOR SIKERS. THANK YOU DEAR KONA you're really the best! ,DEAR SIG HADISE, DEAR CHARMY DEAR GABI,DEAR H2OG, DEAR ALEX,DEAR ARDENT,DEAR CELIAI, DEAR METAL, DEAR ELISA,DEAR CRISTI AND ALL OTERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL POSTS.... SEE YOU SOON.

Kona, thank you so much for the QOM #4 video.  I missed seeing it broadcast in Hawaii on Sunday, and I was waiting to see it tomorrow as a re-telecast.  But I get to see it here....you are the best. BTW. those "wet SIK" pictures from the 2007 triathlon are wonderful..

SIK was articulate and passionate in this program more than ever.
Just like his-self, he's worried and concerned about the men's condition; and at the same time, very proud of them.
After seeing him first hand in Tongyeong and watching this episode, I totally understand why he had to change the BD/FM date.
It's not all about TV appearance, it's about promoting triathlon, coaching and motivating the men to do the sport he's been so adamant about. Seeing the hardship the men went through, we realized how strong SIK's stamina is.

I kindda like the KBS commentator working with SIK.
He was one of the KBS reporters covering 2012 London Olympic.

2012071201000868200070391.jpg

Dear Gabi, I didn't translate or sub QoM programs ;) .  It came with subs from KBSWorld and made available for download by this wonderful person DevilSlob; although the video quality is far lower than the original from KBS (well, I'm pretty big on video quality B-)  ) .

Compare these two:

KBS aired on 07-Oct-2012

Same program aired on KBSWorld on 18-Nov-2012

Dear Kona, thank you for the torrent link for QOM #4 video. I've just finished DL last night. I will watch it today. The 3rd one was so funny. The small guy was surprisingly strong. I can see his passion in this program. I'm glad to see him being himself in this show. He is a real great coach!! He is my true inspiration to do exercise. Thank you for sharing his photos of 2007 Triathlon. I'm tired seeing more and more of his strong body.

Dear Dana, please come back with more awesome artworks and poems. I'm also a maths related person. My BSc degree is majoring in pure Mathematic. I like maths but I did not realize that pure math was so hard. It was so difficult to complete my degree. So I really respect you for being a math professor who also has great skill in art and literature. Fighting my dear.

Dear Gabi, love love his photos with funny moment. Thank you.

High waves to all SIKers. Enjoy your day!

Watching the drama, Jumong, reminded me of the first time I fell in love with SIK.  At the same, the pain that I felt for Jumong and Soseno came back, which inspired me to create this video, with my favorite Tagalog song as the music background.  The song was popularized by a very talented Filipino singer and was an all time favorite theme song in Philippine drama series.  The English translation was done by me.

DANA, my dear.  Please don't despair if sometimes nobody comments on your work.  You see, there are so many posts here and there are times that if one has not much to say to each post, it is better to not comment at all in order not to miss out anything.  But that doesn't mean our works are not appreciated.  We all spend a lot of time and effort to create photoarts, write a poem, create video, hunt for news, even choosing topics and words to say or post here, out of our love for SIK.  He is the reason why we stay here, not for laurels or recognition. Everyone is equally important in this forum and is instrumental in helping to keep it alive.  I consider you one of the passionate SIK fans so please, although you are busy these days, do come back at once and post.

These pictures are for you.  I can only post them like this 'cause I don't know how to photoshop.

jum40.png

jum39.png

YOur welcome dana, it's nice to have proof where our man been and boy have we evera.  :)   He's always out and about..v  

Actually Alex, in fact had ONE chance to meet Songie..on his next trilolon.(2010).  BUT but, it was NOT in seoul of all places..it was believe to be out Southern of Seoul, where we have to get on a train to get to??  Believe KB and hkmom were able to!  I was this close to even go there..but the time was tight..   :(  :)  

I loved how they used the same items they used before, and not just spending more items!  v  not like they need two pairs..  :D  

Happiest Thanksgiving...everyone!!

elisa, moongal, ardently, sik, gab.metal..kb..dana,..alex..will..hammer...h2og, sig...

8207199183_ebff35ece1_z.jpg

Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving

Dear SIKers,

There are a lot of things that I can be thankful this year... Getting to know Coach Song is one of them!  Thanks for bringing warmth and caring to this forum.  

Best Regards,

h2og

More reasons to be thankful... 

• Getting to know all active SIKers -- Agnes, Ajie, Alex, Ardently, Celia, Charmy, Cris, Dana, Elisabeta, Erin, Gabi, Hadise, hoonwoodjoon, Kona, metaltiger,moon-gal, pohhooi, sik ... (Please let me know if I miss anyone...)!
  • Kona -- thanks for your big effort to upload the Triathlon Event in its entirety.  I knew you will upload it ahead of ktvstream.  I can play the entire event while enjoying Thanksgiving dinner. It is the best event to watch this year!  
  • Dana -- your effort to bring more and better artworks is another reason to be thankful this year.  This goes for every SIKer!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Graphics    Happy Thanksgiving Graphics

poohthanksgiving.gif  mickeypilgrim.gif  ThanksgivingMouse.gif   ThanksgivingChef.gif

Guest elisabeta

Hello dear SIKers !
I am very glad to see your post. Great pictures and videos.
Kona, Dana, Ardent, hoonwoodjoon, h2og, Gabi thank you.Our Prince is a great fighter for a healthy life.
He practiced like sports.
He says to do it all. But any news on a new movie?
I review  Jumong  and during breaks I watch Giant (ep 7).I like Giant.

How beautiful is our Prince ....
songprof.jpg

I wish you all the best  !

Guest danasibro

THANK YOU!

Thank you God, for everything, thank you for this special time to offer our Thanksgiving.

Thank you for our and SIK’s children, for the food, and for the blessed lives we’re living.

Thank you for our love for SIK, and for each other  and for all of the joy this holiday lends;

Thank you for  the blessings you’ve provided on soompi forum to me and to my friends.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />1AZd3-14y.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Give to us, to our family and give to our beloved SONG IL KOOK   another good year;

When you watch over us, when we watch over SIK there’s nothing  we or SIK to fear.

1AZd3-14w.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

http://www.history.com/videos/bet-you-didnt-know-thanksgiving

Thank you, my love By: “Ardent” Thank you… For coming into this world For walking into my life For touching my heart. Thank you… For the joys you bring, your smile that lightens my day, your love that fills my soul. Thank you… For the inspiration you give, that I can write lyrics to my song, praise and phrases in my poem. Thank you… For making me dream and hope, revive my faded aspirations, and look forward to tomorrow. Thank you… For helping me value my life. look to myself as worthwhile, be a better person as you are. Thank you… For the sweet memories of you, For being a part of me, In everything I say or do. Thank you… For your existence, for you being just you, thank you, my love. HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  (I can't edit my post)

Thank You, My Love

by: "ardent"

Thank you...

for coming into my world,

for walking into my life,

for touching my heart.

Thank you..

for the joys you bring,

the smile that lightens my day,

the love that fills my soul.

Thank you.

for the inspiration you give,

that I can write lyrics to my song.

words and phrases to my poem.

Thank you...

for making me dream and hope,

reivive my fading aspirations,

and look forward to tomorrow.

Thank you...

for helping me value myself,

making me feel precious,

be a better person as your are.

Thank you...

for the sweet memories of you

for being a part of me,

of everything I say and do.

Thank you...

for your existence.

for being just you.

thank you, my love.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my lovely SIKers! 

I'm profusely sorry for not posting for a long while.  Just one thing after another, it's too long to explain but please keep in mind that I'm a loyal fan of our SIK for life. :)  I missed too many pages, so I can't finish reading all of your posts.  If you posted any questions for me while I was away from the forum and still would like to have me answer your questions please do so again. 

What can I say about our lovely man, SIK?  must I repeat??  He was so charming!  And imagine your face could be next to his face.  I couldn't believe that my dream came true. I was really thrilled.  I had to really hold my breath and tell myself to calm down. Before the photo session I planned so many things to say to him, but by the time I got to stand next to him, I forgot everthing!  :(  Even Kona couldn't control her emotions.  She planned to pose with him a certain way but by the time she got there she forgot.  :))  I definitely have to go to see our SIK again and next time I will prepare.  I'll write down on the paper what I want to say or to do.

The Korea trip was one of my most favorite trips.  I used to travel quite a bit.  Out of all the places I've been to, Hawaii, Seoul, Halong Bay (Vietnam) are the thre places I would like to come back again and again.  My niece and I were lucky, the weather was nice, the people are so courteous, even the taxi drivers are so honest, the environment was so safe and comfortable.  Shopping was awesome, we love Meyondong open market and food stands.  Especially with awesome company like Kona and Ha, the trip was even betterAlso, my hope to meet with SIKers was somewhat realized.
The entire trip was so pleasant.  I WILL definitely to come back to Seoul, maybe once a year, if not at least once every couple years. That's how much I love Seoul.  And I hope you all will be able to go to SIK's

I only went back a few pages.   Thank you for the wonderful posts of SIK's pictures and lovely poems from our awesome poets!

Thank you all for being SIK's loyal fans and for being my fans.  My world became more colorful as SIK and you all enter my life. 

LOVE YOU ALL!  ONCE IN LOVE FOREVER IN LOVE!  :x  :x  :x