♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest moonbathe

ADMİN JULİA'S NOTE 
How many of you have Jiwon’s book already?

http://1023rs.com/2012/11/19/how-many-of-you-have-jiwons-book-already/

1023b.gif

So... that brings me now to a RANDOM QUESTION for you guys..
If you guys are to choose, who would you want to be paired up with Ha Ji Won for her next drama project? :D Choose someone who hasn't been paired with her in her previous projects. :D
I'm excited to see your answers! :3

Guest niknokdagu425

oh im a bit irritated i cnt post my pic using my tablet, anyway i just got my book last saturday,unnie jiwon u are so beautiful as always. i want unnie to work with chung jung myung too :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh I love her recent pics at her book's signing session. She looks pretty and beautiful in every angle. Thank you so much for so many clips and pics. :) I can't wait for her new project to come out.

Guest shrliejoy

Hi! I don't know if there are any Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won shippers here but I am one of those people hoping that they will be together. And I was so happy about a dream so I just really want and need to share about it.

I just had a dream last night about Hyun Bin. It was the day that he will be out of the marines as part of his mandatory service which is December 6. Conveniently (for me), he decided to land here in the Philippines instead in Seoul.  So I waited somewhere (I don't know where it is) with all the other fans and while waiting, I saw Ha Ji Won (shocked bcos she's here in the Ph) but she just passed by and left. When Hyun Bin came out from nowhere, he was holding a DSLR and taking pictures (funny I know hahaha but it was a dream so, weird things are acceptable). I was at the front so I smiled very big HAHA. When he walked away from all the welcoming fans (few though), I followed him and he entertained me!! I was sooo happy. So we talked (wow!) and chatted while walking somewhere but I figured it was a hotel. I asked him if he is in love with Ha Ji Won (I was really straight to the point LOL) and he said "YES"!! And the reason why he is in the Philippines is because he learned that Ha Ji Won is here and he wants to see her first and start courting her. I was just so happy! I told him that they got a lot of supporters and we knew it! LOL.

I just wanna share it with you guys. Because if not, I think my heart will explode because of too much happiness. I can't hold it in. I know it's just a dream BUT the only impossible thing for that to happen is that they will be here in the Philippines. But I know there are manyyyy clues and hints and things that made us conclude that they are fated and destined. I really want to take this dream as a sign. LOL :D Cheers to all!

Hi guys, I just wanna make our fan site more active ^^, why there's many ppl online in this room but rarely comment something? Be active, 1023RS, n if u're so into Jiwonie, come to join 1023RS.com - our officially website, n follow on twitter for information.
All recently events just make my heart flying, hahah, Jiwonie on style, n w a never-stop-warm-smile, She s so friendly, shake hands n sign for Her readers. Well, I do not get all the details of the book, but understand some parts of it s so enough. Jiwonie s really a good writer, She can touch our heart by Her acting n now s Her writing talent. I got to know that besides an actress Ha Ji Won, there s a Jeon Hae Rim w Her own story..
Dear Jiwonie, admire n love You were just not enough..keke. I wish could stay w You by the time called : Forever! N if nothing is Forever, I'll be Your Nothing too :D.

ashleylovesasia
 said:
If you guys are to choose, who would you want to be paired up with Ha Ji Won for her next drama project? :D Choose someone who hasn't been paired with her in her previous projects. :D
I'm excited to see your answers! :3
I want her to team up with Lee Byun Hun in an action comedy spy drama. (Mr. And mrs. LEE anyone?)