Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@sunshine4ever, i didn't post SY's new twitter picture... lovinslevine did. :P by the way, thank you for the translation of her tweet.
@Le_Sanguinea, i really love her side braid throughout the episode. i am glad i wasn't the only one who noticed SY's lovely hair.
MY FELLOW STANS, i don't know if i can post gifs from tumblr since i am afraid of the disapproval from the owners. i think i can post the link to see it though, so here is it: http://kpopcorngifs.tumblr.com/post/35508016762.

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, thanks, haha that's what happened when you read it too early in the morning. Anyway, I think the gifs have name stamped on them so it should be posted, but I agree with you it's better not to post them since people might come after you. Haha. I never post gifs from tumblr after I found out what is the meaning of reblog and no repost, haha. She's so hilarious. Just realized that Running Man belongs to SBS, too. SBS seems to like Se Yeon, no? I like SBS BTS a lot better or maybe because the production for Five Fingers like to show audiences stuffs BTS. I hope the new drama that Insung is in will have a lot of BTS scenes also since his will be airing on SBS.

@Micheru - I don't know if I can take that as a compliment. I'm a guy, so noticing little details like side-braids and whatever doesn't exactly do much for my image. :))

Those gifs are awesome though. I like how unaffected her laugh is there; really shows how much she enjoyed guesting on the show. And that face swipe - lol, the way she's trying to concentrate is funny and adorable.
:x

@sunshine4ever
@La_Sanguniea had answered to your questions, Mong Ji is nickname for Song Ji Hyo in RM, i used to watched RM when there are still Monday Couple, but now i really have no time to watched it regularly, but Se Yeon now bring me back to RM again  :D

oh and i love her half braid waves hair, its her FF hairstyle now, bring the mature vibes to her  :x

Guest sunshine4ever

For those of you who are looking for subs for Running Man, you can get it here.

@Le_Sanguinea, so sorry. I was watching the dancing clip and I'm not sure if that was Se Yeon dancing. It's hard to see her so far away. Maybe someone else can. Did you get a chance to watch Bridal Mask yet? It's really a great drama filled with lots of action. I miss it already.

@Le_Sanguinea
that Vid has been posted before, and its really is Se Yeon dancing to prepared for her performance in SBS Drama Award 2011, if my memories serves me right :D
but i was  forgot in what page that vid and the one when she danced in SBS award been posted  [-(

@sunshine4ever - Are there any good streaming sites with eng sub for it though? I can maybe find some time to watch it if I can cut down on all these variety shows I keep on watching. :))
@sophiechoice - oh thanks. I kinda figured it was for a 2011 performance, I just didn't know where or what. For an actress, she has pretty good dance skills. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

@Le_Sanguinea, where do you live? If you live in South or North America, then Viki is the best site to watch Bridal Mask. If you are not, let me know and I'll see if I can help you find another source to watch it. :) http://www.viki.com/channels/4803-doll-mask Please be warned the ending isn't what you would like generally however it is one best ending for how the plot of the drama is.

sunshine4ever said: Micheru, thanks, haha that's what happened when you read it too early in the morning. Anyway, I think the gifs have name stamped on them so it should be posted, but I agree with you it's better not to post them since people might come after you. Haha. I never post gifs from tumblr after I found out what is the meaning of reblog and no repost, haha. She's so hilarious. Just realized that Running Man belongs to SBS, too. SBS seems to like Se Yeon, no? I like SBS BTS a lot better or maybe because the production for Five Fingers like to show audiences stuffs BTS. I hope the new drama that Insung is in will have a lot of BTS scenes also since his will be airing on SBS.

@sunshine4ever - I live in SE Asia, Philippines to be exact. Viki and dramastyle don't seem to be working from where I am though, so I'm still trying to find a good site to stream it on. epdrama seems to be the best I can find right now though.

@Micheru - Yes, now that you mention it, I think I remember reading about that bit (her training at Star Empire), so I guess her talent would come as no surprise. And thanks for the vids btw. JSY looks adorable in that dress for the red carpet. :)

And have any of you watched the subs for Running Man yet? It's not exactly a JSY episode though; I think her total screentime ranged from 5 to 6 minutes, and she didn't have too many speaking lines. I mean, its already to be expected, given that it's a baseball themed episode. Here are some of my thoughts on the matter though:

One, RM completely did away with the opening that they usually do (introducing the guests and such) and chose to play hide-and-seek first. I guess that's because they wanted to hype up the baseball players' strength by showing they can run toe-to-toe with the Running Men, but that move robbed JSY of a chance to introduce herself properly. I mean, if I weren't paying attention, I would be like, "Okay, who's this random girl that suddenly popped up?" No fanfare or whatever, she didn't even get to introduce herself properly to the other members on the show.

That's not to say that her guesting on RM was a complete failure though. Everyone knows that a Running Man guesting is basically one of the rare opportunities for you to promote. Even if you're just there standing people will remember you as someone who guested, so no problem there. And, even if the editing made it look like they weren't paying attention to her (she barely speaks a few lines in the first half) there were some telltale hints that showed the cast were actually doting on her. (Ji Hyo and Jong Kook's offer to let her rip Suk Jin's name tag for one). Plus she sounded really adorable with her baseball superpower. It was a complete hoot. :))

Anyway, I really hope there'll be a period-based RM in the future. Something like the Korean Reconstruction period like the one in Gaksital. That would be an awesome theme for RM, with all the assassins running about. And guess who can take the lead this time. :D

Se Yeon came to my mind after I saw Joo Won crying on the Win Win show. 
For the record, he was not crying because of his ex-girlfriend. He was crying because he had lost his dream of an ideal love which is to love a girl for who she is, without being "calculative" and minding about her personality and stuff. My hunch is that he had been affected by a recent romance or rather unrequited love. Which explains his reiterating of disliking "Push & Pull" and his ideal "Bear" type of girl. He is not blaming anyone but himself for not being able to love "purely" as he had always dreamt of. 
I would like to think that Se Yeon brought cheer to Joo Won with her bright smiles and unaffected personality. I am not saying anything happened to them in a romantic way but rather she brought laughter and smiles to the Bridal Mask set and also to Joo Won. If he had been going through a hard time, she would have brightened him so much. And probably she has also led him to conclude that the "bear" type is more suitable for him. 
Thank you Se Yeon for bringing Sunshine wherever you go. 

and thank you @mrdimples, for your nice word abt Se Yeon  :x as a fan of these two kids, i really love what you're saying abt them, and hope they'll still maintain their friendship post BM and onwards, and not gonna perished by the time  [-O<