Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Kim Ji-hoon joins tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door

Actor Kim Ji-hoon-I who finished military service in July this year is coming back with the tvN drama "The Pretty Boy Next Door".

Based on the popular web toon "I Watch Him Everyday", "The Pretty Boy Next Door" is a romantic comedy about a girl named Ko Dok-mi (Park Sin-hye) who lives in seclusion, getting caught peeking at the boy next door.

In addition to Park Sin-hye and Yoon Si-yoon, Kim Ji-hoon-I has been cast as Oh Jin-rak, a rookie web toon writer who is bad tempered and stubborn. He is the complete opposite character from Enrique Geum (Yoon Si-yoon).

Kim Ji-hoon-I claims, "I felt attracted to Oh Jin-rak who is pure enough to be jealous in front of what he likes and the woman he loves. I am going to bring a change to myself".

"The Pretty Boy Next Door" will be aired for the first time on the 7th of January 2013.

Source: Hancinema

The third girl in Flower boy next door has been anounced, Kim Yoon Hye, first love of YSY8205404196_05ded3270c_z.jpg
btw, Brandguardian is more and more exciting every episode, YSY isn't innocient boy anymore, he is jealous and know to seduce girl

Guest orionofthewolf

@ysy94 Have to laugh at your last comment. Not innocent anymore and knows how to seduce a girl :P Although, I'm not certain that he's "secuding" Luna at the moment, but this character does have edge and I'm anxiously awaiting next Monday for the next episode. I want more of their past revealed. I loved how YSY acted out that scene with Warabino Tomoyo when Ren said he wouldn't hand Luna over :P He's doing a bang up job in that series and his Japanese and Korean back and forth...it strangely works very well.

Secret - B.A.P - Yoon Si Yoon... sing "We are the world" Korean edition together (Oganized by W foundation)Will broadcast in Youtube in 11/28/2012 (I think so ^^) in TheWfoundation channelTeaser 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGEoL8Phj80Teaser 2

Can someone translate this http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview2.htm?linkid=646&category=en&articleid=20121122091533183a4&newssetid=83

YSY's Weibo update.
ysy.jpg
dc gall
when is his Brand Guardians filming getting over?  coz Park Shin  Hye has already started fiming for the Pretty boy Next Door.  
I am actually watching fourth time "Me Too  Flower".  I really liked him as Seo Jae Hui.  looking forward to his on-screen presence and chemistry with PSH.  fighting!!!!!!

YSY is very handsome on the uploaded photo at dcinside YSY thread, during their script reading of his new drama, boy next door. Sitting beside him is PSH and on his other side another handsome actor(he looks familiar to me, I"ve already have seen him in one of the k-dramas that I've watched but I can't figure it out which is which.Hoping their drama would be awesome and have a good rating result.

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Si Yoon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon and more get together for ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ script reading class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;" Nov 26, 2012 at 10:50 pmmb

20121126_flowerboyneighbor_scriptreading

The cast of tvN‘s upcoming drama ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘ has finally gotten together to kick start the official production process for their launch next year.

Cast members Yoon Si YoonPark Shin HyeKim Ji HoonPark Soo JinKim Yoon Hye, and Go Kyung Pyo finalized their casting decisions and met for their first script reading for their 16 episode romantic comedy based off of the popular webtoon, “I Watch Him Everyday“.

The romance begins when the modern time Rapunzel ‘Go Dok Mi’ (played by Park Shin Hye) gets caught stealing looks into her the windows of a neighbor (Kim Ji Hoon) by a younger flower boy named ‘Geum’ (played by Yoon Si Yoon). The drama will be tvN’s third installment to the flower boy series to warm up the hearts of fans this winter season.

Everyone got into character for the first time at the CJ E&M center on November 21st, and many were pleased to be seeing the return of Yoon Si Yoon for the first time in a year since his ‘Me Too, Flower!‘ as well as Kim Ji Hoon’s discharge from the army.

PD Jo Moon Joo stated, “There was a lot of chemistry in the first script reading because even before it took place, the director, writers, and actors communicated and researched a lot about their characters. The actors are all in love with their characters and work with each other well so we’re looking forward to a great piece of work.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ will begin airing on January 7th, 2013.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/yoon-si-yoon-park-shin-hye-kim-ji-hoon-and-more-get-together-for-flower-boy-next-door-script-reading

If love the world. take action - Beautiful World(this version from BAP website, the official youtube channel haven't uploaded yet)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M1vA0PJgEY&hd=1
[update] Official full HD with Engsub

http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/live/news/?mode=view&cate=03&wd=20121129&ucode=00000001
(google translated)
Colorful skyscape Place and fantastic shopping, and boasts a beautiful harbor in November that Hong Kong superstar K bore two star, Roy Kim, Group Contribution Mama concert to attend tvn taxi to the Hong Kong side shot (11.28 to 12.1). Leaving 30 evening to attend the concert Mama Mnet, KM, tvn, OnsStyle, Olive, XTM in the "2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards (Mama concert)" held at the Hong Kong Convention Center, is scheduled to be broadcast live simultaneously Roy Kim and Group Contribution who smoke a King of Baking gimtakgu role yunsiyun, Park Shin Hye all tvn taxi one way and shoot at the same time Hong Kong will visit a variety of attractions., and Group Contribution, Roy Kim Aberdeen harbor ferry ride from Hong Kong's Jumbo restaurant, gourmet experience and , will enjoy shopping at the Temple Street Night Market, million dollar night view from romantic movies of distance (AOS, Avenue of Stars) with 20:00 to start the laser show (Symphony of Lights) enjoy the other hand, actress Park Shin Hye and yunsiyun is expected to enjoy a romantic Christmas in Hong Kong during winter festival. Taichung Bakery Wander the streets of SOHO (SOHO), such as the tree-lined street in South Korea romantic sweet egg tarts for dessert, enjoying the movies of Chongqing sangrim Location escalator in the mid-treble also replay the scenes of the movie will see a taxi in Hong Kong side tvn through December 6 - Group Contribution side of Roy Kim, 13, 2009 at 21:00 yunsiyun, Park Shin Hye Hong Kong side is planned to be aired.
From the above article, i think tVN is recording the taxi entertainment program with both YSY and Park Shin Hye in Hong Kong when they go there to attend MAMA awards which will be broadcasted on December 6, 2012