[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

jjeennyy19 said:

Wow!!!!!!These two is already oozing with chemistry in a photoshopd picture and those paparatzy pics its already screaming of chemistry..Can't wait...

If it's sbs that's going to broadcast this drama. Can I be greedy and wish for Song Hye Gyo or Jo In Sung much better both to guest in Running man since the top stars now is a frequent guest of running man??????....

the girl who! said: I think In Sung is definitely the candidate to promote the drama in Running Man , he already guested twice on Infinite Challenge (Yoo Jae Suk and Haha's show ) so I think there are high chances to see him in the show ... [-O< [-O< [-O< Im hoping that will come true! since their upcoming drama is under SBS, can we request to the management? hahahhha

^^ thanks utkim...soo sbs it is!!!   :D

http://news.nate.com/view/20121112n21020?mid=e0102

http://news.nate.com/view/20121112n18370?mid=e0102

12416987.jpg

now that the broadcast is finalized seems the cast is ready to plunge into full fledged shooting!! it is a february broadcast!! good luck to insung,hye kyo and co.. u guys have our full support      :-bd  TWTWB fighting!!!   :x

Guest satisfaction!

so happy kim bum joined! you guys should see the writer's previous work called "padam padam". kim bum was amazingggg there. my thoughts on him changed after seeing him act there. he really improved a lot, so i'm glad he's acting with shk + jis as well. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung will appear on a TV series in February

November 12, 2012 7:30 pm dkrogers

20121112151706543.jpg

SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter The Wind Blows will air in February, 2013.

The series, which is receiving considerable attention by casting Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Beom, and A pink’s Jung Eun Ji, will start shooting to air on SBS in February next year.

Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars for the series, which is already receiving many offers to sell abroad.

A spokesperson for the production company says, “We finally decided to air the series on SBS. We believe that the best production crew and cast members will make the series superb. It will be such a great melodrama in 2013.”

The series is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love. The cast members will start shooting the series soon to air on SBS in February, 2013.

Guest jjsweeter0211

That Winter gets a slot on SBS’s schedule

by javabeans | November 12, 2012 | 

joinsung_86.jpg

For some reason I was thinking That Winter, The Wind Blows would probably end up on cable — probably because writer Noh Hee-kyung’s last drama, Padam Padam, resided there — but the romance melodrama has finally gotten on a schedule, and it’s a major broadcaster. SBS will air That Winter as a Wednesday-Thursday drama beginning in February, which means it will follow The Great Seer, which is only a third of its way through its 36-hour running time.

The show, as you probably are already aware, has been a buzz project from the outset thanks to some big names attaching themselves, particularly someone like Jo In-sungwho hasn’t been on television in years (not since 2005), and who’s making his army comeback to boot. Song Hye-gyo has been focusing on her film career in recent years, though she was on television more recently than her co-star; she worked with the same writer in her last drama, The World They Live InKim Bum (Padam Padam) and Jung Eun-ji (Answer Me, 1997) round out the cast.

The plot involves a painful scar from a dead first love (his), blindness (hers), a rich playboy (him), a tragedy-filled family life (her), some faked identities (he pretends to be her missing brother), some fauxcest (they fall for each other, naturally)… which all screams conventional melo. Of course, in the hands of writer Noh Hee-kyung it’ll probably be far from ordinary, though I can’t promise it won’t be a little pretentious. (I really admire her writing skills, yet find her a pretty cold storyteller.) Still, with this cast and production team (PD Kim Kyu-tae is also back from Padam Padam), this looks like a can’t-miss drama.

Keep your eyes peeled for February 2013.

Via Herald

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, in case you want to know more about Noh Hee-Kyung (scriptwriter) and Kim Kyu Tae (director) of this drama:

http://belectricground.com/2011/05/16/noh-hee-kyungs-new-fantasy-melodrama/
^ there is a picture of both of them in this link

Guest sunshine4ever

Song Hye-Kyo and Jo In-Seong’s ‘The Winter, Wind Blows’…on TV in February 2013

2me4js7.jpg

‘The Winter, Wind Blows’ that Song Hye-Kyo and Jo In-Seong are appearing has been confirmed pairing on SBS.

An official of ‘The Winter, Wind Blows’ said that, “We finished a pairing on SBS. We’re going to start shooting for aiming of broadcasting in February 2013.”

‘The Winter, Wind Blows’ is getting attention of people since top actors are going to appear in the drama such as Jo In-Seong, Song Hye-Kyo and Kim Beom, and the drama is written by wirter No Hee-Kyeong who is called as the alchemist of language and director Kim Kyu-Tae who is loved with his stylish sense of videos.

An official of the publisher of the drama said, “There were many arguments among officials who confirm organizing of broadcasting stations, and finally broadcasting on SBS has been confirmed. Since there are the best staffs and actors, the attention for the drama is amazingly huge. It’s going to be a funny and fresh mellow drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘The Winter, Wind Blows’ is going to be broadcasted in February 2013.

English translation's source: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=3633

class="at_ttl ml10""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Will Start Airing on February
image-1.jpg

It has been revealed that the upcoming drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" will start airing on February on SBS. 

A spokesman of the production said "We decided to air the drama on SBS on February. We feel the drama will do good on SBS. The drama is going to be one of the best of 2013. It's such a good drama." 

The drama has been getting attention because of its great cast and production team. "That Winter, The Wind Blows" will be starring Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Beom, and A pink's Jung Eun Ji.

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" is about Jo In Sung a gambler, who is cold and mean. He has given up on everything after the death of his first love. he is a con artist, and his next target will be Song Hye Gyo an unfortunate woman and the heirless of a big company, who looses her her eyesight. 

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" will start airing after "The Great Seer" ends. Taking the Wednesday & Thursday slot.

@ kdramastar