♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest moonbathe

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Shows Multiple Charms for Fashion Brand Crocodile Lady
110812_crocodilelady_hajiwon3.jpg

Ha Ji Won has recently posed for the 2012 winter collection of the fashion brand Crocodile Lady.

This season’s Crocodile Lady line boasts an elegant, sporty and chic style. There are three concepts, “Dear First Lady,” “Don’t Move,” and “Timeless Chic.”

The “Dear First Lady” concept displays the elegant and classy style that first ladies and top actresses wear. Items like a tweed jacket and fur coat are included in this concept. Other items include lace skirts and vintage dresses.

The “Don’t Move” concept displays a sporty but feminine style and includes items like down jackets of different flashy colors. Accesories like belts, boots, gloves, arm warmers are also a part of this concept.

The “Timeless Chic” concept gives off a cosmopolitan and chic feeling. Items like a cape coat, a red blouse and a leather skirt help perfect this look. Other items include wool coats, vests and knit sweaters.

Ha Ji Won models all of these concepts in her own way with experienced poses and facial expressions.

soompi

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Onekorea Festival 2012

http://youtu.be/3uyadeAatXI

Guest ashleylovesasia

Hello! I'm Ash! :D I'm new here in the forum but I ain't a new fan of Ha Ji Won~ I started following her since Hwang Jini~ ♥I hope you guys will be kind to me! :DAnyway, I'm actually planning to buy Ji won eonnie's Essay book by next week. Gonna buy it through GMarket, but before I do that, I would like to confirm first if it's sure to have a 2013 calendar with it? I don't really know how to read Hangul.. I'll be buying it though I won't understand a word from it so I'm kind of hoping that I could at least get other freebies from it~ :D Your answer will be highly appreciated! Kamsahamnida!

ashleylovesasia said: Hello! I'm Ash! :D I'm new here in the forum but I ain't a new fan of Ha Ji Won~ I started following her since Hwang Jini~ ♥I hope you guys will be kind to me! :DAnyway, I'm actually planning to buy Ji won eonnie's Essay book by next week. Gonna buy it through GMarket, but before I do that, I would like to confirm first if it's sure to have a 2013 calendar with it? I don't really know how to read Hangul.. I'll be buying it though I won't understand a word from it so I'm kind of hoping that I could at least get other freebies from it~ :D Your answer will be highly appreciated! Kamsahamnida!

Guest sunshine4ever

Dal1023vn said: ashleylovesasia said: Hello! I'm Ash! :D I'm new here in the forum but I ain't a new fan of Ha Ji Won~ I started following her since Hwang Jini~ ♥I hope you guys will be kind to me! :DAnyway, I'm actually planning to buy Ji won eonnie's Essay book by next week. Gonna buy it through GMarket, but before I do that, I would like to confirm first if it's sure to have a 2013 calendar with it? I don't really know how to read Hangul.. I'll be buying it though I won't understand a word from it so I'm kind of hoping that I could at least get other freebies from it~ :D Your answer will be highly appreciated! Kamsahamnida!

sunshine4ever said: @Dal1023vn, wow really, you guys are going to translate it? Will you please share it with us? Thanks so much! I would like to read what Ji Won says about her life. Are you guys going to translate it in Vietnamese or English? I saw that you have signature with sites in Vietnamese, so just wondering. I actually can understand in Vietnamese also.

Where is Jiwonlove? Is this a fan club?

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Ha Ji Won says, “Actor Ahn Sung Gi is my role model”

November 11, 2012 7:00 pm dkrogers

20121111151303683.jpg

Ha Ji won expressed her admiration for actor Ahn Sung Gi and drew a lot of attention.

Ha appeared on the November 11 episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment News and talked about an essay that she recently released.

Ha wrote an essay stating that she wants to be an actor like Ahn. She said, “I was a girl who always copied veteran actor Ahn.”

She previously appeared on the movie Truth or Dare with him. She said, “I didn’t know how to act in front of him so I just copied everything he did.”

She added, “He is like my father, teacher, and role model. He has a special way of expressing the flavor of food. If he says it’s delicious, it really tastes better. Every word from the veteran actors mouth are worth their weight in gold.” Her passion for acting drew a lot of attention from the audience.

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[11.11.12] Ha Ji Won - MBC Section TV id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Cre: 1023CNReup by Jiwonderland

http://youtu.be/KQ_x5rTESo8

Guest moonbathe

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Promises to Use Profits from Her Book for Those Who Dream
Ha Ji Won promised that she would put the profits from her essay Right This Moment to good use.

On November 6, Ha Ji Won attended the publication event for her book in Seoul.

When asked where she would use her profits from the book, she answered, "I want to use it somewhere where it will be a help to those cultivating their dreams. I haven′t decided yet which organization I′ll use it on. Still, I will stay with those who dream."
20213002.jpg

She said, "I was asked five or six times to write a book. I turned the offers down, because I thought I wasn′t that experienced. My family cheered me on. They supported me, saying, ′You′ve worked hard′ or ′You did your best,′ and that′s how I decided to publish the book."

"I thought back to when I made my debut 13 years ago, and I realized I could tell like a big sister to those who want to act what I learned as an actress, how I didn′t despair even after failing to pass over 100 auditions and my own know-hows. That′s why I started. In the end, though, I was the one who gained more strength while writing the book."

Ha Ji Won′s essay was published on October 30 with the subtitle, Manual to a Happy Dream. The actress wrote the book with all her sincerity for the last two years.

Right This Moment starts with how Ha Ji Won dreamed of becoming an actress but didn′t dare tell anyone about it, afraid she would be scoffed by others. It then continues to tell about how she was determined to succeed even after failing to pass over 100 auditions, how she used to imitate everything senior Ahn Sung Ki did in order to fit in and which piece helped her learn the fun of acting.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=20213http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ha-ji-won-promises-to-use-profits-from-180509965.html