[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest malonowa

@k_craze
You must think highly of my pervajuhmmaness, this is the second time you're nominating me for a position.  I think the club leaders have sorted out their ranks, so they won't want me around spoiling the party anyway.  :P
I do agree with the nomination of @viyra though, may I remind everyone who said 'homerun' first? =))

In the meantime I am busy preparing for Malonowa Land National Art Gallery's first exhibit of 'The Human Art-form'  Phew, it's a tough job, but someone needs to spread some beauty to the rest of the world...

Wow...thank you, FD, for all of the informative news. I am now really eager to watch the subbed version of SH.

@lallinachan: Please feel free to post up anything that I post; it would be my honor to have you do so. Thank you so much for spreading Teukso love on my behalf.

As for the other issue...I think WGM has a very strict rule in regarding to the people who are cast in the show. If WGM was okay to have a dating member be part of the cast, then some of the people that WGM producers initially scouted and had filmed would have continued to be on the show. However, once news break out about the cast member being in a relationship or so, WGM immediately drop them from the cast. It is also shown, during the filming in which SM artists were talking about the cast, LT told the applicants (or the people who are interested in it) that they have to be single and have to be devoted to their partner (Correct me if I am wrong because I can't find the clip anymore so I can't confirm).

Also, the kiss concept, especially on the lip, is a huge factor in Korea. You just don't do that, especially when WGM is a reality show. From my old post, I've already stated that Sora would not kiss LT just for the sake of the show. If she would, she wouldn't have broke the pepperro kiss (or addressing the other interpretation: nor would LT tells Sora to break it off since it is just for the show...they could have kissed and that would have fulfilled what the show wanted). And...remember, it is always LT who always initiate kiss opportunity...Sora was never the one to initiate it. The final kiss wouldn't have caused such huge online discussion about their relationship if it was just the norm. Also, outside of WGM filming, LT has stated that he wanted Sora to send him off. That is a fact...it was not necessary for him to say that, but he said that statement. It goes to show that LT thinks Sora as more than an "on-screen" partner.

Guest mywebfoot

Hello all
I've said before and I continue to hold the principle that this forum is a PUBLIC space. Everyone is free to do what they want to do, say what they want to say. However, this forum is at its best when it is also a COMMUNITY space, where we take care of each other's boundaries, show respect, and speak with consideration. In the past we've managed to negotiate the balance of freedom and boundaries quite successfully, and I think we can keep doing it.
So to keep this space more a community than a random public space, can I suggest the following:
1. Regular use of Spoilers whenever you feel something is either off topic or may not be for everyone. When you use the spoiler, please add a little note OUTSIDE the spoiler to give people a hint at what's inside so that readers know whether to click or not. Just a spoiler is not very helpful because we do peek occasionally to see if it might be interesting to us.
2. Going off-topic is unavoidable and maybe even desirable. It's how we grow in topic areas and get to know each other, which is great. So may I suggest, that if you feel something is off topic, to NOT shut it off immediately. FDs are pretty tolerant types, so let it run for a few posts and then decide for yourselves for a good time to take it to another venue, to DM or to email. I think that FDs usually don't mind and know how to make full use of scroll bar to skim and read. 
So there's my 2 cents.

huey said: Leeteuk started....eng ing eng....
I was very
happy when everyone and everything in the SH suddenly 
laughed when he tell his sister's name is LEE SORA and Leeteuk is the one who asking for the name of his sister.

Eunhyuk began telling me about hir sister at >> 32:30 - 34:00
Leeteuk asked the name of his sister eunhyuk at >> 32:45

You can see both MC laugh with his head bowed, And boom started to add something in this scene ("Lee Sora").
And suddenly Leeteuk said "Lee Sora" very pretty name.
Will you listen carefully when Leeteuk said the word "Lee Sora" should he speak with Lee Sora-ssi like at first but when he says "Lee Sora" is beautiful name he just said 'Lee Sora-ra" very pretty name.

Not only might happen to mention the name of someone like this.

Of course because he is very close to the person so called as it is habit.

Both MC started laughing and LDW seen wiping sweat from his brow and then they say "it looks like you love the name Lee Sora / Lee Sora would have loved to hear".

NOTE >> i am sorry
if you misunderstood because I watch without any translation only understand a few words are pronounced.

i'm happy that Kang Sora will be appear in Gag Concert   that will make her busy and not to be lonely..i just remember what she said in her interview during 3 months away with her husband.."i wish we could be together..i wish with all my heart that we can see each other soon..i thought about him a lot more because i'm resting but he's appearing in programs i'll be waiting on saturdays for that time and when i turn on the tv they would show nothing but re runs..i could watch the shows but i couldn't meet him so it frustrated me.."we all know how much she long to meet leeteuk on that time that's why when WGM resume she did all her best just to show what she feel inside..maybe this time its her turn to appear on tv programs so that if park jung su could be able to watch tv in the camp it will lessen his loneliness upon seeing his beautiful baby princess doing well, happy and healthy..because that's what he always wished to her " our sora-ssi our little princess..i hope you stay healthy i hope you are happy and because in that happiness i hope i am one beside u..do your best!!" but it seems it takes 628 days more to go..but park jung su will never be sad even he's apart from her if he can watch her..maybe he will say my sora is doing very well..she looked so pretty, she just so pretty!! thats the true answer from me..hehe sometimes his being so irrelevant like he was being asked about his feeling looking the new family member ( lee,teuk,so,ra) nemo..remember he answered: i feel so happy and joyous but if my child is born, how great would it be..is it that related?? he answered yes!!!haha
so i hope kang sora will not wear revealing dress during her shows because as what PJS said..she looks like goddess but i don't like if other people look..i like it when i look..so sora ra don't wear sexy dress if PJS is still in the camp..okey??  enough for this..for you @bathe thanks to you for being part of this thread..your such a rare ingredients that can add flavor in this forum you make interesting topic here which  our amazing FD's  can able to exercise their defense power!! have a nice afternoon/ morning to all!! love you guys..bye!!

I said I'm gonna take my leave right? Oh I guess my love for Teukso overrides about me being upset... *sigh...*
twitter update:credit as per twitter name
luvallkorea ‏@luvallkorea

[screencap SH] MCs reactions when LT said 'LeeSora' is a pretty name. [sorry I find this too xx. What does LDW know?]

(me: I find it suspicious too, they definitely know something!!! Oh can't wait for it to be subbed!!!)

A7KKQh9CAAAR8D7.jpg

kulot said: @bathe thanks to you for being part of this thread..your such a rare ingredients that can add flavor in this forum you make interesting topic here which  our amazing FD's  can able to exercise their defense power!! have a nice afternoon/ morning to all!! love you guys..bye!!

Guest gisellec

New avatar of Sora on twitter curious, jajjaaja, almost a military salute ... Omo. ..

my attention that in the last chapter Leeteuk gave him the pair of couples,,, if you are not going to see more, not a sad memory have shoes similar to your ex-husband? I have it clear let me divorce and all the things that remind me of shooting the sea jajjajaja. leeteuk felt so comfortable with sora no more needed to be the same in front of her, she admires him as a person and as a man and for that has been important. I admit I'm more fans of Sora, but Sora because attitude against everything that came in the wake of WGM has resolved as a mature person, including leaving leeteuk enjoy for the sake of his fans, his family and friends. (I think that leeteuk values ​​it) is not easy being the girlfriend or wife of a celebrity.

I have no clear than leeteuk sora likes that MC is in fact in the chapter that will see its first furnished house tells Sora that has been preparing for MC, and with a small smile says "oh you'd like to be mc" and that's the issue, I do not think it makes much leeteuk grace, not the same the world of idols, mc, dj, so that the world of acting.

and I'm excited to see her gag in the program .. Oh and the photo is dressed in black,,, lately leeteuk wore too much black

Guest koreanway88

[en.korea.com news]121108 Super Junior’s Leeteuk is placed in the 9th White Horses forces

• Super Junior’s Leeteuk is currently receiving basic military training at the ninth White Horses forces.
  • On November 8, Starnews reported that Leeteuk has been receiving basic military training at the boot camp of the ninth White Horses forces.
  • Leeteuk entered the boot camp on October 30 and has received basic military training since November 5. He will receive the training for the next five weeks and do his military service for 21 months.
  • Leeteuk is most likely to be placed in the ninth White Horses forces after finishing the training.
  • On the day he entered the boot camp, Leeteuk said, “I talked to my boss, Lee Soo Man, over the phone on my way. He sent me a text-message that says, “When you come back, there still will be a place for you. I’ll try my best as soldier Park Jung Soo, not as Leeteuk, for 21 months. I’ll be back again with good songs and great pleasure.”
  • Source: Starnews
  • Translation by: en.korea.com

Guest koreanway88

id="post-208049" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Various text messages from celebrities on Leeteuk’s enlistment revealed on ‘Strong Heart’20121107_leeteuk_strongheart.jpgOn ‘Strong Heart‘, Leeteuk sent 100 of his celebrity friends a text message that read, “I’m going to miss you” as part of his farewell special.

In addition to the reply fromPsy, more replies were shared on the show bringing laughter to the guests and viewers.

Lee Seung Gi replied, “You haven’t gone yet? kekekeke I’m going to miss you too ㅠㅠ“, while 2PM‘sTaecyeon replied, “Hyung, take care~ But I think this is your first text to me, please contact me more often,” causing laughter to break out.

Jewelry‘s Eunjung texted back, “Did you send this to the wrong person? Oppa, aren’t you going in as public service officer?“. Kim Min Jong answered, “Me too. Fighting… Time will go by fast. Enjoy it.“Yoo Hyun Sang replied, “Teuk, you’ll do fine~ Even Boom went through it~ I’ll miss you. I’ll go visit you, fighting~“. K.Willanswered, “Don’t lie keke. The nation wants solider Park Jung Soo. Sexy, free & single, and ready to enlist.

Source: Allkpop
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain

Guest koreanway88

id="post-208023" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "121108 Army Photo Update – LeeteukCredit: @8803179
Reupload & Posted by: supergirlRain (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com) PhotobucketI can’t see Teuk  T_T About these ads