♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Ha Ji Won: “My first love gave me good memories”

November 06, 2012 8:00 pm dkrogers

20121106163322662.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won recently talked about her first love.

On October 6, Ha attended a press conference for her essay At This Moment and said, “I’m not in touch with my first love but I still have feelings that I had at the moment.”

When the reporters asked her about first love, she replied, “I think I didn’t know much about love at the time. I have been loving stars since my first love put them in my room. Thanks to him, I went through beautiful puberty with his love. I want to appreciate him.”

She added, “He was good at writing and was very artistic. He gave me a lot of good memories.”

The essay has various sections about star, candle, mirror, snow, hat, sweat, challenge, and acting. She share her story that she had never revealed before. Pictures of her, taken by her friends, are also included in the essay and drew a lot of attention.

Ha will soon make her appearance on the big screen in 2013.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="text-align: left; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 93px; margin-bottom: 0.6153846153em; margin-left: 93px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.1538461538em; text-transform: uppercase; "HA JI WON – CROCODILE LADIES WINTER 2012 ( bigger size)
396628_10151289549704400_2097200504_n.jp

YfR7e.jpg

cr:  http://soheelover.wordpress.com/

Guest sunshine4ever

Hyun Bin "Ha Ji-Won, trustworthy actress" recommendation

2zq91c7.jpg

2012/11/06(Tue) 19:36

Actor Hyun Bin conveyed about Ha Ji-Won that, “She is a trustworthy actress. It is highly expected what she will be able to show us.” It was through the recommendation for Ha Ji-Won’s first essay ‘Right Now.’

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji-Won acted as lovers in SBS ‘Secret Garden.’

Jang Dong-Geun also supported Ha Ji-Won’s first book. He conveyed, “Ha Ji-Won is an actress with a lot of strong points. She has clear color of her own, but at the same time, she is a smart actress who knows how to paint that color on her partner and the piece of work.”
Meanwhile, ‘Right Now,’ published on October 31st, is the first essay written by Ha Ji-Won, the icon of passion and challenge. This book, published after two years of preparation, has a subtitle of ‘How to use happy dreams.’ It’s about her childhood, when she had the dream of becoming an actress, her rookie days, when she imitated Ahn Sung-Gi, and about her works, which made her realize the pleasure of acting.

Source: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=3553
----

I hope someone will understand Korean and translate it for us to understand what Ji Won is writing in her book.

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "[11.06.12]Ha Ji Won - Ynews TV
Cr: daumReup by JiWonderland 

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 0px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "SSTVnews

Guest moonbathe

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Ha Ji Won Introduces Herself as an AuthorAmy Lim November 7, 2012
HaJiWon14.jpg

On November 6, actress Ha Ji Won introduced herself not as an actress, but as an author!

Ha Ji Won showed off her published book “Right This Moment” at Imperial Hotel in Gangnam, Seoul. “I am so nervous,” the actress told at the press conference. She said she feels awkward to be in the spotlight not for her drama or movie but for her book.

She decided to name the book “Right This Moment” because it is one of her favorite phrases. With a shyly gentle voice, the celebrity said, “I love my life now. Because I am here today, I will be able to carry on tomorrow.”

Ha Ji Won has been preparing the book for the last two years. The book is a collection of her life story essays. Mainly, the essays deal with turning points in life. The book will illustrate Ha Ji Won’s life as a tomboy girl to becoming a top actress.

“Right This Moment” recorded at rank 13 on the Top 20 Best Sellers ranking.

Right-this-moment.jpg

soompi

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Celebrity News Station] Ha Ji-won becomes a writer

Source | 2012/11/07 |

photo263186.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won published an essay called, "This Moment".

She published her book and held a press conference in a hotel in Seoul on the 6th. "This Moment" is divided into three "Her Story" parts and is written about her first love, friendship, auditions and stories before her debut. She also mentions about her work such as "Damo" and "Haeundae". She also delivers a message to Ahn Seong-giLee Myeong-se and director Yoon Je-kyoon.

Ha Ji-won reevaled, "I want to use the profits of this book for those who have a dream and where it helps".

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/celebrity-news-station-ha-ji-won-becomes-a-writer-49439.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#Ubvs13V4AwfuUl47.99