Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest orionofthewolf

Does anyone know if YSY is singing the theme song for his internet drama Brand Guardians? I want to say that is him singing, but am not 100% definite? Ah, now I have to go off to watch episode 4! I can't wait to see him in his Taiwanese drama and then have him back doing promotions in Korea. He's definitely keeping himself busy.

orionofthewolf

said: Does anyone know if YSY is singing the theme song for his internet drama Brand Guardians? I want to say that is him singing, but am not 100% definite? Ah, now I have to go off to watch episode 4! I can't wait to see him in his Taiwanese drama and then have him back doing promotions in Korea. He's definitely keeping himself busy.

Guest itscreamie

Yoon Shi Yoon to Return to the Small Screen with Park Shin Hye in ′My Flower Boy Neighbor′

Yoon Shi Yoon will soon be launching his small screen endeavors for 2013.

The actor has been cast for the tvN drama My Flower Boy Neighbor, which is set to premiere in January 2013. He will be playing Enrique Geum in this piece that will continue tvN′s flower boy series started by Flower Boy Ramen Shop and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.

His partner has been confirmed to be Park Shin Hye.

19369002.jpg

My Flower Boy Neighbor is based on the webtoon titled I Watch Him Every Day, and will be a 16-episode romantic comedy drama. It is about how Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye), a woman who has locked herself up in her ′tower′ to hide from the world, is caught spying on the man living next door by Enrique Geum.

The drama will mark Yoon Shi Yoon′s first return to the Korean small screen in a year, as he has been busy in China and Japan since he last starred in KBS2′s Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and MBC′s Me Too, Flower!. Enrique Geum is a genius creative director, who is good-looking, stylish and bohemian and can′t get enough of soccer. He will form a love line with Go Dok Mi.

Go Dok Mi is a ′city Rapunzel′ who never ventures outdoors, yet has her own set of charms that makes men go weak.

Producer Jo Moon Joo of CJ E&M, in charge of My Neighbor Flower Boy, said, "Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye were the no. 1 actors in mind when we first put together this drama. You can look forward to this mix of the best producers and actors, as well as its interesting story."

Shooting will commence mid-November, and its first episode will air on January 7.

Photo credit: CJ E&M
cre: http://enewsworld.mnet.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye are cast in the lead roles in The Flower Boy Next Door

October 31, 2012 12:30 pm eternalc2h

2012103109151699956_12.jpgYoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye will work together in a new drama series.

On October 31, CJ E&M reported that Yoon and Park have recently been cast in the lead roles in tvN’s new drama series The Flower Boy Next Door. Yoon plays the role of Enrique Keum and Park plays the role of Go Dok Mi.

The Flower Boy Next Door is based on the popular cartoon series I Peep At Him Everyday. It’s a romantic comedy drama series. Go Dok Mi peeps at a man next door and gets caught by Enrique Keum.

O Boy Project, a production company of the series, also produced Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. This is the third Flower Boy series that the company produces.

It’s directed by Jung Jung Hwa, who made her directorial debut in the film Sweet Lies and received the Best Picture at the 2009 Fukuoka Film Festival, and written by Kim Eun Jung, who also wrote such films as The Contact, Tell Me Something, Il Mare, and Hello Brother.

Jo Moon Joo, the producer of the series, says, “The Flower Boy Next Door is a new type of romantic comedy drama series that has never been seen. Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye were the actors we had in mind when we started producing this series. We can assure you that this series will be great because the best crew, actors, and story will create a synergy effect.”

The series will start airing on January 7 next year at 11:00 p.m.

I'm little shock when heart this news Honesly I dont want him play in idol drama, but I think he has strong chemistry with PSH :) Anyway, richard simmons down and watch YSY clip ^^

Hi there ysy94 and database, It seemed that only YSY promoted their drama M2F which already available in Japan (maybe already dubbed in. Japanese language). Why is it only him not with Lee Ji Ah, maybe its because LJA is no longer with KEE agency, for the production of the M2F was when she was still with KEE.I've noticed YSY is slimmer these days or recently, maybe due to his hectic schedules in filming  the short drama/CF regarding "Brand Guardians" brand in Japan then to and fro (vice versa) and in Korea. He is more handsome when he has a chubby face.Well its nice to see him for another drama and ee for it if he will have a strong chemistry with Park Shin Hye. I also like PSH but I rather have her paired off with Jang Geun Seuk.

Guest orionofthewolf

I am happy to see him coming back in kdrama land. I don't know how some of these people keep going with their crazy schedules. But, I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment of the Flower Boy series. It's been fairly decent so far.
@ysy94 thanks for the confirmation, link & lyrics! You rock :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Third tvN Flower Boy drama stars Yoon Shi-yoon, Park Shin-hye

by javabeans | October 31, 2012 | 

yoonshiyoon_13.jpg

Dude. DUDE! I’m not going to jump the gun and say this show is going to be awesome…but it’s going to be awesome, right?

The time has come for a third installment in the “Flower Boy” series, and this one is titledFlower Boy Next Door. I love that, inasmuch as I love all cute plays on words. The producers have scored two big names for this one: Yoon Shi-yoon and Park Shin-hye. Huzzah! Two young talents with acting skills to match their pretty faces.

Cable channel tvN has scored twice thus far with its “Oh Boy” series of programming. Oh Boy was a project that kicked off last year to target the young teenage demographic (which doesn’t always command the big broadcast audiences—the prime-time dramas on the Big Three stations mostly target 20-something and 30-something audiences, as well as the ajumma viewer base). It kicked off with Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, then aired a reality audition show to cast a supporting role in the follow-up drama. Straight from the auditions did Yoo Min-kyu go to Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, where he played bassist Ha-jin.

Both Flower Boy dramas have been ratings successes and became buzz shows, and both definitely scored with me—they were vastly different despite the Flower Boy in their titles, but spoke to me for different reasons. Ramyun Shop was zany and comedic in the best of ways, while Shut Up just spoke to my heart. The reason both worked—despite the admittedly gimmicky premise—is that even though they’ve got the trappings of fluff teen fare (and the marketing, branding, and pretty faces), neither drama forgot to have a story and a spirit, and contained tons of warmth and soul.

parkshinhye_133.jpg

Thus I’m hoping third time is also a charm, and am optimistic that this one will also have a solid story to carry the drama. It’s based on an existing webtoon called I Steal Peeks At Him Every Day. It’s an upbeat, lively story that centers around an “urban Rapunzel” type character, played by Park Shin-hye, who is locked up in her lonely tower. Figuratively speaking—at least I hope. She sneaks peeks at her neighbor across the street, and gets caught by a different guy, played by Yoon Shi-yoon. Sold and sold. I’m hooked already.

These names crack me up; Park plays Go Dok-mi, which is a play on the word for lonely (go-dok). Yoon’s flower boy character is named Enrique Geum. Okay, there’s nothing inherently funny about his name, but the juxtaposition amuses me. Enrique is a fashionable creative director with charm out the wazoo and “superior genes.” Heh.

I’m super excited about this pairing, because I love both actors but not always all their roles, and this one sounds like it’ll be great for both of them. I’m crossing fingers and toes that they have chemistry, because they sure have the comedic and dramatic chops. I really enjoyed Yoon Shi-yoon in his last drama, Me Too, Flower, and he was good in it—but that drama nosedived and I couldn’t shake the feeling that he was terribly miscast. Park, too, has had some winners and also some… not-so-winners. So I’m hoping this one succeeds.

Plus! PD Jung Jung-hwa is back in the game, after having directed Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Screenwriter Kim Eun-jung is penning the scripts; her film credits include Coffee (Gabi) and Hwang Jini (the 2007 movie).

Just like the first two series, Flower Boy Next Door one will be a Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy running for 16 episodes. It premieres on January 7, 2013. *circles date in red ink* *decorates with flowers and hearts*

Via Segye

Guest livon123

Glad to see him back, especially with Shin Hye. Can't wait, he has such a young boy look, it will take years for him to look manly lol. But fighting!

Guest nozomikizumi

waahh.. i am really excited for this!! can't wait!! our lovely Park shin hye and our cutie Yoon shi yoon finally back!! HOORRAAYYY!!
:o)

Guest livon123

Usually the flower boys are pretty tricky and well a nice way to put it, hard to put up with, I wonder if this will be the same. I think it will be interesting to see him play a character like that, since previously his characters were very nice. Easy to get along with type. He has the acting skills though :D looking forward to more news. It won't broadcast until Jan. 7, preparation take a month, and they will probably film a few epi.s then as the do the press con and first week's epi, they continue filming the rest.

Guest orionofthewolf

Thought I'd share some BRAND GUARDIAN screen caps of YSY. Enjoy :) He's doing an awesome job in expressing himself with facial and body language since his character is rather...silent. Yes, he speaks and argues, but a lot of this drama is actually sometimes just expressing yourself without talking. Proof of great acting when you pull it off and it draws you in.
brand-guardians-5-2.jpg
brand-guardians-5-4.jpg
brand-guardians-5-5.jpg
brand-guardians-5-9.jpgbrand-guardians-5-13.jpg
brand-guardians-5-17.jpg