• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

nize143 wrote: »

nize143 wrote: »

jenniline wrote: »

counsel05 said:

nize143 said:

counsel05 said:

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.

@counsel05 I am subscribed to doanngocythaott and lunabuster channels in you tube and I have these videos uploaded in my ipod... They are Minsullifics as well (I think... hehehe)... I love these 3 and I'm looking forward to part 4.. 

so you have observed that too.... i think they are Minsul addicts as well I wonder if they have joined this thread already or knew about our existence? coz they are really good in making Minsul videos (that takes a lot of patience, time & effort)

hope they can join us here and introduce themselves coz i will give them this..

for a JOB WELL DONE.

doanngocythaott is tata doan. she is a certified MinSul Shipper who is registered in MinSul ~ For You In Full Blossom FB where she got the sources of the video. i'm the founder of that fanpage and we have six admins. we gathered some of the MinSul articles and videos there even before the to the beautiful you starts filming.

you can visit us there captain @counsel05

http://www.facebook.com/minhoxsulli

Wow... That's nice... Good to hear that. I think I have already liked that Facebook page as well...

we made it purely for MinSul Shippers. no other shippers could bash us there^^

Yeah... I just got bashed last night for voting Minsul and commenting in YouTube.. :( I really hate bashers.. No respect at all... You ship your couple, I ship mine, let's just respect each other, right? That's the reason I love this thread, we are all mature shippers... :)

jenniline said:

nize143

wrote:

»

nize143

wrote:

»

jenniline

wrote:

»

counsel05 said:<br />

<br />

nize143 said:<br />

<br />

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@counsel05

I am subscribed to doanngocythaott and lunabuster channels in you tube and I have these videos uploaded in my ipod... They are Minsullifics as well (I think... hehehe)... I love these 3 and I'm looking forward to part 4.. 

:x

<br />

<br />

<br />

so you have observed that too.... i think they are Minsul addicts as well

:\"&gt;

I wonder if they have joined this thread already or knew about our existence? coz they are really good in making Minsul videos (that takes a lot of patience, time

:D

<br />

hope they can join us here and introduce themselves coz i will give them this..<br />

<br />

for a JOB WELL DONE.<br />

<br />

<br />

doanngocythaott is tata doan. she is a certified MinSul Shipper who is registered in MinSul ~ For You In Full Blossom FB where she got the sources of the video. i'm the founder of that fanpage and we have six admins. we gathered some of the MinSul articles and videos there even before the to the beautiful you starts filming.<br />

<br />

you can visit us there captain

@counsel05

<br />

Hello my dearest MinSullians.. @counsel05 @zee @eva21 @lianaestimo @jenniline @happychu @nize143 @stekatta.. Sorry to crash the party gals but let's welcome our newest addition to the team... @cassy_0508!!!! Nice to see ya Cassy!! Feel free to spazz with us here.. :-bd :-bd 

tumblr_llgy35FGqs1qixleeo1_500.gif 

By the way, ur name sounds familiar, were u at @yukino78's MinSul fanfic thread in the afternoon? Apologies ya if I have missed welcoming u to that thread...   :\">

Guest flamingshawol

counsel05 said: jenniline said:

nize143

wrote:

»

nize143

wrote:

»

jenniline

wrote:

»

<br />

nize143 said:<br />

<br />

I missed seing our Minsul on a video so... even if some of these has been posted already i decided to post this in one set. Obviously the video maker doanngocythaott (the maker of the minsul moments seried 1-5) is a Minsul addict as well and thankfully she made Minsul "love story", for us to reminisce Minsul moments in TTBY. Thanks a lot and enjoy crew mates.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@counsel05

I am subscribed to doanngocythaott and lunabuster channels in you tube and I have these videos uploaded in my ipod... They are Minsullifics as well (I think... hehehe)... I love these 3 and I'm looking forward to part 4.. 

:x

<br />

<br />

<br />

so you have observed that too.... i think they are Minsul addicts as well

:\"&gt;

I wonder if they have joined this thread already or knew about our existence? coz they are really good in making Minsul videos (that takes a lot of patience, time

:D

<br />

hope they can join us here and introduce themselves coz i will give them this..<br />

<br />

for a JOB WELL DONE.<br />

<br />

<br />

doanngocythaott is tata doan. she is a certified MinSul Shipper who is registered in MinSul ~ For You In Full Blossom FB where she got the sources of the video. i'm the founder of that fanpage and we have six admins. we gathered some of the MinSul articles and videos there even before the to the beautiful you starts filming.<br />

<br />

you can visit us there captain

@counsel05

<br />

@bananali Haha! thank you! :)
Yeah, I was there earlier.. been reading her latest update and well.. waiting for the next one maybe? hahah! Someone save me from this MinSul spell! I just want them to be together like right NOW! LOLs! :))

Hopefully SBS' year-end show will make them do a special stage.. It's not impossible right??! They did a drama for heaven's sake! is there like a petition or something to make them do this?! wahhhhhh :((

@bananali, yesterday you said that you were not able to see this photo..
after searching this photo of him that yesterday I said "the cutest minho ever", now I find it !!!!! ^:)^
I really hated that photo hotlink doesn't work well yesterday,
ahhhhh I'm glad to have found again a photo of him that has been missing ... lol :x :x :x

A6TJIliCUAA4axW.jpg:large

zee said: @bananali, yesterday you said that you were not able to see this photo..
after searching this photo of him that yesterday I said "the cutest minho ever", now I find it !!!!! ^:)^
ahhhhh I'm glad to have found again a photo of him that has been missing ... lol :x :x :x

bananali said: zee said: @bananali, yesterday you said that you were not able to see this photo..

Archived