♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

zheisya said: @zee
there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers and I'm crazily buzzing there promoting Minho haha..., also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...

@iamlea
monggo... :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@bananali

you can count @estherlim, she's Singaporean too :)

@eva21

yup, I'm waiting dazzling girl... dazzling girl...

@Bananali. Ho Ho!!! Actually I would love to join! But i would be very very shy to join in any events.... As I should be one of the oldest in the fan club..... :-(. But i still young at heart!!!! Very Pai seh!!!! Hee Hee!

Guest iamalea

bananali said: iamalea said:
zee said: @zheisya I'll check it now, thx for good info.. nice to read,know & anticipate how to block anti-fan for soon :D =))
wkwkw,,
I just think about an awkward thing,
bgaimana klo kamu jadi duta minsul di kalimantan dan saya jadi duta minsul di sulawesi? kocak deh pasti, hahaha... :D =))
tapi anggotanya dapet darimana :( =))

@bananali
don't you think we should make Minsullians database : country, nationality,  age ....

If only Minsul promote TTBY here, I'll gladly take pictures and shared it with all of you. I even planning to be a mammarazzi in airport =))

Guest biancalicup

happychu said:

jenniline said:

MinSul :D< )

The phrase "oppa, i'm hungry" reminds me of something that i have read not so long time ago :P;)) But i can only vividly remember the scene after that phrase when Sulli said those words... :-\" \:D/ :\"> :x

I think the noona's here knows what I'm talking about ;):)) ;))Apologies for not elaborating further crew mates since its not suitable for young audience:P ;))

i can see what you did there *wink* *wink* omfg that fi-- okay nevermind

biancalicup said:

counsel05

wrote:

»

counsel05

wrote:

»

happychu said:<br />

<br />

jenniline said:<br />

<br />

<br />

MinSul

:D

< )<br />

<br />

<br />

The phrase "oppa, i'm hungry" reminds me of something that i have read not so long time ago

:P;))

But i can only vividly remember the scene after that phrase when Sulli said those words...

:-\"\:D/:\"&gt;:x

<br />

I think the noona's here knows what I'm talking about 

;):));)

)Apologies for not elaborating further crew mates since its not suitable for young audience:P

;))

whoaaa you all spazzing so fast, I'm in the middle of watching drama, loll..
so my attention was divided into two part .... :D:P

@zheisya @bananali glad to have you friends.. :*

I think, thats SOME minho-fangirl just hate sulli bcoz they never look at sulli with detailed attention,
they just saw Sulli glance.. :(
if they tried a little more to get to know about Sulli, I'm sure they cannot stop to love her as we do.. (minho fangirl)

nah for sulli fanboy,
they also probably caught a glimpse of Minho as a playboy (you know Minho's an amazing charisma, which are mostly owned by playboy) lol .. =))
but when they tried to pay attention to minho, they would know that he is a polite guy and appreciate women. they also need to know if he's not any easy close to a girl, even though she had once close with some "noona", I'm sure Minho just thought of her as a sister, not to be in love.
but I noticed a difference from the way he treats Sulli, his eyes full of love.. :x :x

I hope fanboy can understand this, it would be nice if there were no dispute ..
will be more support for their in the future.. \m/
and I look forward with much support, there is no prohibition to show their affection in public, perhaps Soo-Man oppa (SME) would support their relationship.. of course, in the form of togetherness and more jobs are often done together.... :)>-

@bananali. Thanks for your encouragement!! I will do my part as minsul shippers to upload latest info at the airport should they are coming over!!!!! This, should be do-able for me! :-)

@stekatta As we all known, Korean man tends to be very strict against their women! Heard about the wife who need to wake up early to make up so that the husband don't get shock in the morning? So our poor fellow mates are trained to be very consious of their age and appearance cos the men are very unreasonable.

I am also consider as ahjuma in this sense if i am living there! Thus I am very apprectative that I am here! I still get occasional compliments :-) from associates and friends, which makes our day! But frankly, that youth thing is really out of reach! Think it is more of a mindset issue that I need to get over! Think our dear minsul will be frighten if I ever approach then! It is just not normal where they are coming from! Nevertheless to support all my dear minsul shippers! I have decided to follow my heart this time round! Sm town and the shinees concert in Singapore! Here I come!!!!!!

bananali

said:

zheisya

said: @zee

there're more Minsul shippers than antis now. I remembered when I first posted in TTBY thread there're not many Minsul shippers and I'm crazily buzzing there promoting Minho haha..., also in twitter almost all people said they're awkward couple, etc... But now if you see twitter most of them said they're cute couple. And fashion show yesterday created a buzz there haha... How come people didn't like them together? They're a match made in heaven...

@iamlea

monggo...

:)

zee said: whoaaa you all spazzing so fast, I'm in the middle of watching drama, loll..
so my attention was divided into two part .... :D:P

@zheisya @bananali glad to have you friends.. :*

I think, thats SOME minho-fangirl just hate sulli bcoz they never look at sulli with detailed attention,
they just saw Sulli glance.. :(
if they tried a little more to get to know about Sulli, I'm sure they cannot stop to love her as we do.. (minho fangirl)

nah for sulli fanboy,
they also probably caught a glimpse of Minho as a playboy (you know Minho's an amazing charisma, which are mostly owned by playboy) lol .. =))
but when they tried to pay attention to minho, they would know that he is a polite guy and appreciate women. they also need to know if he's not any easy close to a girl, even though she had once close with some "noona", I'm sure Minho just thought of her as a sister, not to be in love.
but I noticed a difference from the way he treats Sulli, his eyes full of love.. :x :x

I hope fanboy can understand this, it would be nice if there were no dispute ..
will be more support for their in the future.. \m/
and I look forward with much support, there is no prohibition to show their affection in public, perhaps Soo-Man oppa (SME) would support their relationship.. of course, in the form of togetherness and more jobs are often done together.... :)>-

Archived