Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

The handsome and charismatic gentleman - Joo Won

arena1.jpg

Actor Joo Won transforms into a gentleman. 
Recently, due to Gaksital and 2 Days 1 Night, Joo Won has gained immense popularity due to his outstanding performance in both projects. He also did a photoshoot for a magazine's November issue's calendar. showing his mature and manly charisma. 
Joo Won, who usually wears sportswear in his daily life, has been said to be a person who doesn't know how to dress and style himself. However, Joo Won explained that it was because he likes the causal style, that's why he never paid much attention to his dressing. 
Even so, for the photoshoot this time, Joo Won did away with his usual image and put on a black suit, exuding this gentlemanly charm. 
Joo Won is currently in the midst of preparing for his new drama, The Battle of the Secret lovers. 

Photos as tagged, Joynews24Chinese translation by 微笑厚 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi forums

Joo Won - Still in the midst of getting out of the Lee Kangto persona

arena2.jpg

Korean actor Joo Won revealed in a recent interview that during this period, he's been letting go of Lee Kangto bit by bit. 
He said: "To be able to prepare for my next drama, I often cry and let my tears flow while watching movies at the same time, or I chat with my friends so that I can step out of the character Lee Kangto.  
Also, Joo Won once left a comment to a netizen that he usually dresses in sportswear. to this, Joo Won honestly explained "Actually, I don't really pay much attention to my dressing. There are too many things that I have to do so if I still have to think about what to wear and match with, my head is going to explode."
During the interview, Joo Won also took photos for a poster. Dresses in a white and black suit, Joo Won exuded a unique manly charm.
Source: Arena MagazineChinese translation by 微笑厚 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi forums

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn, that means he'll keep you away too lol! ALL THE BETTER FOR ME MWAUHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

@mojobobo: On that..... No Comment. I'm going to stay in my cave until my long lost sister will get me. I lost her somewhere, I know she'll get me out of here. :((

@coolreborn Which unni r u looking for? Tis unni is busy working.... someone has to work to bring home food to feed u and your moat pet, u know? :))

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn, webs for what?

Don't be sad, it's really not that bad. Will be a funny drama for sure.

To keep all the noonas away!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! *gone crazy, ok I'll stop here*  >:) I'm going to my cave and contemplate.

@coolreborn Keeping me out too, dongsaeng? I shall shred your application on my way out... >:)

Hahaha @ctfrsgp and I were already saying the characters won't be same age already. Joo Won himself said in the Cosmopolitan interview that Gil Ro is very meek infront of women. 
So, rather than say that they tweaked the script to fit the actors, it can also be said that they casted the actors to fit the script.

I'm litterally bugging out here... 1hb66p.gifwhere have all these new awesome-sexy-handsome-SEX~AHHH~ pictures of JooWon coming from!?!? 
Him in that Arena mag... WHITE LOOKS SO GOOD ON HIM!! reminds me when he wore a white suit in Gaksital... gaksital24.jpg^can I say DROOL WORTHY!?!?
Cosmopolitan omG.. that look... the stare... 
2j4u2c4.gif
o.m.g so many pretty pictures ..... GRAPHIC MAKING TIMMMMMMEEE.... after sleep.. mah-gawd, i need some sleep first... T^TSleep or Graphic... 
2e182uw.gifsleep you win this round... tomorrow.... I shall make graphics...
until then bye everyone!!