[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

forevergirl said: wohoooooooooooooo! finally we got some news confirmation right?! and KIm Bum is also casted?! wow I admire this boy as well! he was in Padam Padam too,
someone said in this forum, that he/she wanted a tragic ending? what?! is she serious?! ahahhaha 

@lxands & @kaikafisyah I've seen her in Full House and she ws just there - I mean she didn't impress me and neither did Rain, but I didn't dislike her.

And about The World thet They Live In, I didn't dislike the character becaue of the actress, but I came to dislike the actress because of the character. Yes, it's the writter's fault. I bet writter don't realize that one can come to dislike the actors because of their lack of ... skills?

Guest Laila085

^ You cant give the drama a try, can you? and you seem to dislike her that much, then dont watch. There are always spaces for actors to convince and I notice its harder to be an actress than an actor.

I adored Song Hye Kyo very much since AIMH.  I love her even more in FH. JIS stole my heart in FF.  Although I haven't watch any of his drama before, I'll watch this one because there is SHK and JIS.  I'm also looking forward for Kim Bum.  Can't wait for the drama.

sunshine4ever said: forevergirl said: wohoooooooooooooo! finally we got some news confirmation right?! and KIm Bum is also casted?! wow I admire this boy as well! he was in Padam Padam too,
someone said in this forum, that he/she wanted a tragic ending? what?! is she serious?! ahahhaha  @forevergirl, is Padam Padam good?
nope my dear , actually I did started it, but I feel bored, and during that time I was feel down so I wanted a light comedy drama, so I changed it, but they said its good drama, very light drama though..

Guest eeldeerlove

The casts are good actors/actress..

I just hope that Noh Hee Kyung and PD Kim Kyu Tae collaboration will get a positive response from viewers this time.

Guest sunshine4ever

@utkim, ahhh..that means this drama will be competing against Iris 2? I hope this drama will do well as it is IS & HK's return drama. Hope the script is good.

Hi everyone, since most of the news are really about confirmations of cast members and I haven't seen much on plot and characters so I did not link any news. I will be updating and posting news, so if you drop off news and it relates to the plot I shall add it to post 1 or 2. It depends on how it goes because if I need post 2 I'll move my news somewhere else. Thanks very much again for your contribution to this thread.

@sunshine4ever I don't think The wind blows will compete against Iris 2 as our drama will be aired on Mon-Tue while Iris Wed-Thu . But there is another news where it says Iris2 and the wind blows is not yet finalized, but i think Wind blows is finalized.
http://news.nate.com/view/20121017n37875

Yeah, i hope for the best for the drama too. My little concern that watching the jdrama and movie version, there weren't any kiss scenes opsss, hopefully writer nim can do something about this. If not i will strike for them and us hehe, j/k. I think we don't need to be worried for this though :P

Will this drama be following exactly the same story line as in the movie ? In the movie, the ending was really tragic. I hope the scriptwriter can change the ending to make it a happy one. Nothing is more depressing than watching a movie/drama whereby the hero or heroine or both died in the end. 

class="articletitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: none 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; "KBS "Iris 2" and "That Winter, The Wind Blows" May Start Production By End of 2012

KBS drama "Iris 2" and "That Winter, The Wind Blows" are being planned for early next year.

October 18, 2012 | kpopstarzimageKBS "Iris 2" and "That Winter, The Wind Blows" May Start Production By End of 2012

KBS dramas "Iris 2" and "That Winter, The Wind Blows" are being planned for early next year. 

One KBS executive said, "I believe that both 'Iris 2' and 'That Winter' are both great projects that are wanting to get into the Wednesday, Thursday timeslot so we're really debating, but it looks like 'Iris 2' is more likely to be selected."

The executive continued, "We still have some kinks to work out so nothing is finalized and it's still up for debate whether 'That Winter' will be placed into the Mon/Tues category."

The original "Iris" aired in 2009 and included cast members like Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee. The producer for "Full House" will take control of "Iris 2" and actors will include Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae and Oh Yeon Su.

"That Winter" is a remake of a Japanese drama titled, "Don't Need Love, Summer." It has been remade into a movie starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk.

The drama will star Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, which the viewers expect will become a very good drama for romance. 

Both dramas may start production in November and December.

Guest sunshine4ever

@apqaria, thanks so much for the news...awww...so it was the end of October now it's being pushed back to November or December. It's okay. I'll be patient.

@utkim, oh no...I had the movie, but did not watch it. So both drama and movie had no kissing scenes? I think it should be okay as long as In Sung & Hye Kyo have other chemistry. But I do agree with you that it would be weird if the couple likes each other, but they don't kiss. I just went to Iris 2's thread and laughed at myself because Iris 2 is actually a drama of KBS so how can it competes with our drama. Kekeke.

class="at_ttl ml10"Song Hye Kyo Officially Joins The Cast Of 'Wind Blows In Winter'image.jpg?w=600

Song Hye Kyo finalizes her contract to be in "Wind Blows in Winter".

Song Hye Kyo has confirmed her appearance in the drama with Jo In Sung as the two leads. This drama has become one of the most anticipated dramas of 2013.

The producers have commented, "Song Hye Kyo's appearance in the drama has shot up the drama's popularity to the investors and the foreign markets." 

They also said "Both domestic and foreign markets are evaluating the drama as the most anticipated of 2013."

Song Hye Kyo's last appearance in the drama was "The World That They Live In" in 2008. So this will be Song Hye Kyo long awaited comeback.

Her collaboration with writer Noh Hee-kyung, from 'The World That They Live In', is also anticipated. 

"Wind Blows In Winter" is about the love between a gambler who lost his first love, and a lonely heiress of a corporation.

The drama is set to premiere in the first half of 2013.

Credit : KDramaStars Staff Writer