Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

• 2 weeks later...

is there anyone can translate wookie's recent interview with Isplus?
hope someone will be volunteer.

here is the link for interview:
http://news.zum.com/articles/4123258
http://news.zum.com/articles/4123263

photos from interview:

htm_20121018132226c010c011.jpg?w=620

screen-shot-2012-10-19-at-7-23-02-pm.png

htm_20121018132233c010c011.jpg?w=620

htm_20121018135355c010c011.jpg?w=620

htm_20121018132155c010c011.jpg?w=620

Guest livon123

I was hoping they will make Partner 2, I really like Dong Wook and Hyun Joo's performance, amazing chemistry. The cast was great also. If not, they would pair up in another series!! Miss him on small screeennnn

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

hi all ....i am a new here ;;)i signed in soompi to join the club of Dong Wook :)>-any one welcome me here !! /:)
well, firstly i want to know myself and how i know Dong Wook

•  i'm from Egypt and I admire Dong Wook ,,, How can I express to you my feelings!! I like Dong Wook in all ways, and watch most of his k-Dramas : My Girl , Hanoi Bride , Partner , Scent of Woman, and finally Wild Romanc...he is 2wesome in all ......I became crazy about him :D ,,,,Can't wait his new drama !! Hope to see  Dong Wook soon or come to Egypt 8->

I joint arabic forum talked about asian drama , i admin on it and open a club talked about dong wook , his picture , his interview ...etc

you know , his birthday soon :x and i designed some designs to express about my love for him

i will share my designs here soon , and hope that may be  received your like !! ;)

i'm so happy because i joint this club , and share my love for oppa here with all of you

hope that will be friends !!

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

qaseih said: Does he has any planning to make a comeback in drama?
I miss to watch him!!
:((

Other than emceeing, he needs to make a drama really soon.
His last drama ( wild romance) although was aired early of this year, but it seems like ages i have watched it. sighh

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; margin: 0px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "LDW for Echoroba cr kingkong ent
557453489.jpg
507099026.jpg
832367678.jpg
530092894.jpg

Guest livon123

wow there is news about Dong Wook in another series? I am so excited :DMiss DW on small screen. He has so many expressions and such a good actor :D

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

livon123

said: wow there is news about Dong Wook in another series? I am so excited :DMiss DW on small screen. He has so many expressions and such a good actor

:D

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

Today is the birthday of Lee Dong Wook oppa  :xSaengil Chukha hamnida :D
Good health always,Dreams and wishes come true,A lot of luck andMore success,God Bless You  :-*
i designed some designs on the occasion of his birthdayhope that may be recieved your like !!
783578716.jpg
790765050.jpg

554269827.jpg
Covers for Face Book....
796653756.jpg
611635480.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

[NEWS] Lee Dong Wook - Park Min Young to star in upcoming Korean movie "Queen of the Night" - not yet confirmed
300035258.jpg
News from OSEN and phone calls from actors Lee DOng Wook and Park Min Young starring in the movie "Queen of the Night ' is not confirmed, their agency official said, [both are from KingKong Ent.] but the 'Queen of the Night' offer is under review.

Yay! Can't wait to se Wookie again!

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

HaYam El-Abbas, thanks for the reminder - that it's his special day TODAY! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LDW!

I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me - I hope you enjoy your birthday with your family & loved-ones.

:)

]

I really hope we could get to see him back on dramaland. It's been a while.....................

;)

)