Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@aisling AHHAHAHAHAH. Oh dear. Not a good imagery.
The writer for this drama also wrote the movie and he also wrote Chuno and Fugitive Plan B. From track record, it seems that we won't be left with a lousy script. I think this guy handles comedy pretty well. As for the thriller side, I doubt it's going to be deep and dark to the extent of Iris etc but we will have something fairly logical. 
The PD for this drama directed Dong Yi which was a hit so I guess we are in good hands. If both has a say in casting, I think somehow it will work. Chill!! Think all of you need to come into the Garden to meditate for a while first!

Guest rynhanna

The Battle of Secret Lovers should switch its leading lady with Jeon Woon Chi's. That would perfect for both dramas in age wise of their leading actors & actresses. 

HAhaha seriously guys don't freak out so fast. 
Some videos for your reference if you care to watch:
Short intro to Protect the Boss

These are some BTS from Protect the Boss

We'll get lots of laughs because she isn't afraid to embarrass herself. 

Joo Won in November Issue of Cosmopolitan

43ca3ed12f2eb93864012902d5628535e4dd6ffb

He was full of charisma as Lee Kangto in Bridal Mask, the lovable maknae in 1N2D and the highly in demand Joo Won in CFs. In the November issue of Cosmoplitan, Joo Won appeared for the phototaking and interview.

Joo Won’s ideal type is a girl who is well-mannered and knows how to respect her elders. In real life, when he is on a break from work, he will help his parents with household chores. He is a son who is full of love and warmth in his heart.

Since he debut, he has appeared in a string of musical plays, dramas and variety shows. When asked if it was hard on him, he said that when he was filming Bridal Mask back to back with 1N2D, it was only when he won the Bok Bul Bok, that he had the chance to pull on the covers and really sleep. Even then, he still enjoyed himself very much in this busy period.

In addition, he will be appearing in the new drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”. He has never taken on such a role and it is expected that though it, he will display a totally new image. Before the filming starts, drinking coffee by himself, taking photos, discovering new things and truly enjoying this short break will let him showcase again his image of vitality.

The ever hardworking Joo Won will meet every one in the November issue of Cosmopolitan with a sincere interview.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Newsen

@mojobobo: Glad I can't watch the videos now. Leading lady in the movie is not laughable. She kick richard simmons. Should I kick someone richard simmons now? I want to forget this news for now. Can someone give me an antidote. Where is that gif of aisling...

The Battle of Secret Lovers should switch its leading lady with Jeon Woon Chi's. That would perfect for both dramas in age wise of their leading actors & actresses. 

@rynhanna tatz a VERY VERY GOOD idea. Letz go kidnap Uie for JWonnie :\"> :x :)) :D

@coolreborn, I don't think you should base the drama female lead on the movie's. It is not the same. And Kim Ha Neul was funny! CKH can kick richard simmons too. 
Sorry guys aside from the fact that she's older, I don't know why so many people are reacting so badly :-/

Guest septmoon16

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, I don't think you should base the drama female lead on the movie's. It is not the same. And Kim Ha Neul was funny! CKH can kick richard simmons too. 
Sorry guys aside from the fact that she's older, I don't know why so many people are reacting so badly :-/

@mojoboboThis is what pisses me off... if they had chosen a really beautiful actress who can't act... well at least she'd look good next to cutie. Like Jin Se Yeon (I'm not saying she's a bad actress, I think it's due to her age - she needs to mature). She's not that great in acting, but everybody liked her because she looked so suitable with cutie.But what's the point in choosing an actress who's neither breathtakingly pretty nor acts well (her acting isn't that good to compensate her look). 
In the first case it's WIN - FAILIn the second case it's FAIL -FAIL

Ok I need to get this off my chest.
I have nothing against noona relationships. Really. Except that I cannot put up nice OTP photos and gush about them or ship them. 
What I am uncomfortable about are namely 2 things -looks and acting. looks - maybe Uee and JSY set the benchmarks too high. But in this role, I don't need super good looks but at least compatible
acting - I am very very demanding of actresses in comic roles. It's just me. If they try too hard, look goon thinking it's cute, I am so out of here. Except it's Joo Won and I cannot go anywhere. If they were to pair him with Spongebob, I will still watch. YA!!!! MOAT BOTTOM has become BIKINI BOTTOM !