[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

jerqu said:

good morning FD's, :)

My insomnia hits again and I've been lurking around...I read one of our FD members looking for this bracelet^^

Is it Dimple couple Bracelet?

taken during fansigning…

taken during camping day in WGM…

in star king…

cr: chiyokosadness WGM LEETEUK & SORA

LINK>>>> http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/insight-dimple-couple-white-bracelet/

ones.n.twos

said: Hello everyone..does the dress in this article the one that Sora wore after her dress malfunctioned...

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; "

Trend Alert: Dewl Minidress

1.jpg
23.jpg
31.jpg class="entry-title" style="background-color: transparent; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; "http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/trend-alert-dewl-minidress

kaiskloset said: hi 5!!! pretty @ kika8was wondering if you have links anything about last night's Teuk and SJ gig in F1 Korean Grand Prix Music Core concert ? no pics or link found yet in my feeds aishhhh im stoked trying to find out if teuk give another hint Y sign...

how about this for a sunday. Sora tweeting with her fans
Rizzie Raye ‏@hArhArita

I find myself watching DH2 again, and it's all your fault@reveramess dear, ~kkk It's because I miss you -.-

Details 

And sh'e got a very good sense of humor:
이은애 ‏@imdee01

@reveramess 자매!!당신은 지금 어디에 있습니까? 난 이미 당신이 그리워요 ㅜㅜ

Expand 

shymaldita28 said:

Love to see Sungmin and Ryeweok reaction when Sunhwa chosen Leetuk. I remember she was in SH when Leeteuk talks about his events for his girlfriend..

That is the reason I love Teukso..among the latest wgm couple no one has this kind of attraction to their partner...( No offense just stating a fact ) peace : )

Her Tweet was UNEXPECTED much more her reply on my tweet. I never saw it coming since I didn't tweet her directly it was sort of tweeting what I'm doing out of boredom ang longing for Sora and Teukie~ kkkk I'm too happy that I couldn't slept last night (Yeah I know I'm too shallow~kkk) It isn't the first time she replied on my teeet. But still it feels likes heaven. I adore her humilty! A very down to earth, grounded, and a wonderful lady who's name is Kang Sora! :)

Her Tweet was UNEXPECTED much more her reply on my tweet. I never saw it coming since I didn't tweet her directly it was sort of tweeting what I'm doing out of boredom ang longing for Sora and Teukie~ kkkk I'm too happy that I couldn't slept last night (Yeah I know I'm too shallow~kkk) It isn't the first time she replied on my teeet. But still it feels likes heaven. I adore her humilty! A very down to earth, grounded, and a wonderful lady who's name is Kang Sora! :)

Guest pinnavinna

josan said: As i was taking a break, i remembered to check on strong heart previous episodes.  this one was when Uee was a guest and discussed her first kiss with Yoo Seung Ho. Lee Sung Gi and Boom said Yoo Seung Ho is so lucky to have kissed Jiyeon, Uee and Lee Sung Gi added Kang Sora.
Leeteuk definitely heard but what he did was look at his cue cards and didn't want to join the conversation which earned a question from Boom on why he pretended no to hear. 
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-variety/strong-heart-episode-121/215500
Start at 15:13 when LSG and Booms strikes at Leeteuk.
Seems like wish time again:

1. For our DC to achieve their goals in their respective chosen fields
  2. And, for them to spend some lovely time together.

I read in one of the sites that most members of Super Junior because of jealousy of Leeteuk Sora seemed secretly dating this days and even more more v sign
With a few pictures and notes from fans
I noticed those images especially
Even if just suspicions, not true
But the love story of our  dimple couple will not be repeated
No matter how learned and tried to experiment
 There is no
Girl beauty and purity of such SORA >> love her alot

But really strange reactions from some fans
They are like all human beings
Is it not their right to life and love

Love and dating infection
 I wish all happiness

rr5rfm8uktomrstushi6.png

tumblr_m701o51Fjv1qa2tk5.png

It seems that influence and impact Leeteuk Sora not only to us but to all who sees or hears them
Even noticed that Leeteuk became all the women you love suddenly
Only wants although he is in front of them for many years
Particularly those in the same field of work of teams of girls
 Jealousy and envy but excuse them Seurat is the only love of his heart
Each of them the other half and finally met
Can not live half of them without the other
 Fate
With you in the voting, but I began to feel that they are playing us
It seems that there is one of the owners of the site of the women
Leeteuk impressed and almost jealous of Sora
Voting does not move often
Another thing .. Yesterday I asked my husband to bring me a rose
Miss them

TEUKSORA >>> Together forever
Miss them like crazy

:x :)>- :)>-

Guest skippersian

Just wanna share some info about Leeteuk's kind behavior and real personality posted by a highly trusted insider source posted by a stylist in the Korean entertainment industry...

"In any case, the best way to start this post, hm?

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!

I'm sure that's more than enough. I don't know the whole group. I know a few things about the group, like how 2 members from the group are dating 2 girls from another group from within the company, but that's for another post.

This post is about the real one. Who is the real one? He is the one that seems so very fake and just so very unbelievable. But he's not. He's real. Everything he spews that people like to joke about, it's real. I'm not sure if he's brainwashed or not, but I don't really think he is. He's a good kid. He has always been a good kid, and I'm so surprised that he's remained a good kid. Despite the people he's linked with, at the end of the day I really truly believe he's a good person. This probably has a TON to do with his family and who his father is, but I would think such a family would only make him worse, but he's not. He's such a good kid. I just don't know what else to say. Some of his members may not treat the staff as nicely or be as respectful as they should be, but he's part of the group within his team that continues to uphold that image. Their group, some of them are so good at bowing, and some of them suck. Most of them are good. If they are good at anything, it's being respectful about greeting people. But this kid, he's always been like that, whether it's someone he knows or not. His head goes down as soon as he sees someone. It's endearing if anything. To add on he's really true about how he feels and does not let the dirty lifestyle of the Korean entertainment world taint him as well. This is amazing. I don't know how to say it except I think he's pretty richard simmons clean. He doesn't sleep around, which is amazing. This is almost unbelievable. I really hope he succeeds, and I hope even if I see him again in 10 years he still that person that defends his beliefs and does not falter despite everyone around him trying to lure him to do things he doesn't want to do.

Most importantly, I pray that the girl that he is dating, really is as sweet and innocent as he believes she is. It's heartbreaking, because just about everyone knows, except him, that it's not going to have a fairytale ending like he thinks it will. But for his sake, because he was able to withstand temptation and all kinds of evils within the industry, that at least right now, she is able to withstand that as well. It's only unfortunate because the people she surrounds herself with are far from saints. Good luck, and for him, I hope they work out in the long run."

Apparently the guy she was talking about who bowed and respected others was definitely Leeteuk and he was possibly cheated on by a girl from a girl group from the same agency.Btw this article was posted sometime around January,2011.As you can see Leeteuk is really a genuinely real person that he is and what he does and it also seems as though the his ex probably has broken his heart....I hope Sora would always stay by Teukie's side because it will be very hard on him if same things happens to him over and over again.I will feel so sad for Leeteuk if he doesn't get the true love that a person like him truly deserves.