[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear All,

Please note that in this forum you do not quote pictures or videos. I write this in case in the future some of us need it in this thread to refer back to. ^^

1. To make your picture becomes an URL when you quote someone:

You could take out the %7Boption%7D tag and your image will become a URL

Or if your picture does not have %7Boption%7D tag, please use your mouse and 1. right click (mouse)  2. select "copy image location"   3. paste it to your quoted message and the picture will show up as URL in your quote

2. To make your video becomes URL when you quote someone (if they posted a video):

1. copy the video url  you want to quote
2. highlight the url that you want to quote
3. and then click on the icon with a chain and a  + on it and it says "insert hyperlink" (on the right of the picture frame) and it will appear a bar, then you paste the URL onto the bar and click submit
4. your video url now becomes a link (that will not appear as video from the person you quote)

if this becomes a hassle, please just get rid of the URL of the video or pictures and it won't appear again when you quote that person

3. To make your video URL becomes a video (you got it from Youtube, but it won't show up as video,  and you want people to watch your video here in this thread instead of having to click on the url), here is how: ^^

If you already have your URL yet nothing shows up in your post as video, you can edit your message and then 1. highlight your url 
2.(while your url is being highlighted) click on the icon that looks like a broken paper clip to remove the hyperlink (it's 2 slot down from the picture frame on our tool bars and is to the right of the chain with + sign icon) and it'll show up as video and everyone can watch it here in this thread without having to click on it... ^^

I will have to remind you if you quote pictures or videos. Please do not feel offensive in anyway if I do because without repeated images and videos our page/thread will load faster especially for those who do not have high speed internet or computer. 

Thanks so much. <333

(last edited on Oct. 18th, 2012)

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi this is according to what @khxy wrote at HK's thread, this drama will be aired on Monday and Tuesday...

khxy said:

News from DC:

2013년 편성 예정작:

그겨울,바람이분다(월화드라마,학교후속예정) -
연출 : 김규태/ 극본 : 노희경/ 출연 : 송혜교, 조인성

That winter,the wind blows to be aired every Monday and Tuesday

source:dc and baidu

What should I do... I like Jo In Sung' date=' but I dislike Song Hye Kyo since... The World that They Live In. It's the only character that made me dislike the actress. I haven't watched her in anything since. What should I do...[/quote']

maybe you can watch her other drama before this one starts..drama that will make u like her back perhaps? her last drama i watched is a 2001?drama tittled 'Guardian Angel'..i watched it last 3months..shes still the young n naive look SHG in the drama..i like it very much and cant wait 2 see her on small screen again :-)

i cant wait for this drama after reading abt it on numerous articles..moreover its JIS and SHG!too bad next year seems too far away..*its already oct tho* i like the side casts also..kim gap soo..and kim tae woo!ive been waiting 2 watch his drama. he's the brother of kimtaehoon? rite?the actor currently on KBS' Nice guy plays the evil lawyer Ahn..

kim beom!i like him since BOF days..i didnt watch padam padam n besides that..i dont think he has anymore work thats hit rite?too bad..he's a good actor..i hope his character in this drama will do him justice ;-)

I will be watching this only for JIS but why not put JIS with HJW again? it would be heaven and i like HJW in melodramas, she is such a good actress! It's sad that they dont repeat the amazing past romantic duos in new dramas. Is it a drama law or something. ugh!  

Guest Laila085

^ he had a chance to work with hjw in k2h, didnt he? but he didnt take it. Maybe he simply wants to work with other actresses ? :P Can't wait for the drama.

@lxands, everyone is entitled with their own opinion, I'm cool with them as long as ppl don't go overboard to bash actors. I understand why WW isn't a cup of tea to everyone, it's OK and i am a fan of the drama hehe. Though as a fan,  I haven't watched all of Kyo's dramas either and i don't nessescary think all of her dramas were my likings. As an actor, miss and hit projects are bound to happen to every actor. And it happens someone's fav dramas or actors does not need to be my fav and other way around, it's just a personal preference, different tastes, different likings  :\">. I only hope ppl are more mindful in their posts, you might get the same hurt feelings when others talk bad about your idol as well. Maybe i have never had a need to voice out my disliking elsewhere..oh well. Be cool, guys!

More fanart from dc
1-44.jpg
8-5.jpg

jamy47 said: I will be watching this only for JIS but why not put JIS with HJW again? it would be heaven and i like HJW in melodramas, she is such a good actress! It's sad that they dont repeat the amazing past romantic duos in new dramas. Is it a drama law or something. ugh!   Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae has collaborated twice in 'Robbers' and 'Chuno: The Slave Hunters' and will collaborate again in 'Iris 3' so it isn't true that past duos do not pair up again in new dramas. It's probably because Jo In Sung prefers to work with a new actress.

I love Kyo but I don't think she is good in picking up projects after FH. Will still watching the drama for first episodes simply because of her, and the rest will see if the writer can pen an interesting scripts. I hope the drama will get a good rating too.

Guest eeldeerlove

Soleram said: I love Kyo but I don't think she is good in picking up projects after FH. Will still watching the drama for first episodes simply because of her, and the rest will see if the writer can pen an interesting scripts. I hope the drama will get a good rating too.