Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I cut short my weekend trip and crashing in here for a while. 
Just read on Baidu that Bird PD said: "Change member? The atmosphere cannot get any better, why change? refuting the rumours......
going to translate another article now...bye....see you tonight

@stearlyThanks! So I just need to type @moonjunwon into a searching box?
LOL, tweets keeps coming and coming!
@mrdimplesNow I love Bird PD even more! He's right about the atmosphere. I've never seen any guys who adore each others as 1N2D season 2 members!

Guest alysanne

Does someone have a link to the article with Bird PD's comment?  Man, can we feed the person who started the horrible rumours to our lovely Moat Lake Kraken Monster?

For Us Who Almost Have A Heart Failure After Learning That Joo Won Will Quit 1N2D But Later Found Out That Its A Rumor

Here's a big Joo Won Donuts for Everybody!!!

It even animates!!!

fr DC

@coolreborn Muuuuuaack... Yummy =P~ =P~ :x I'm hungry... Jus left ofc...itz TGIF.... <:-P \:D/ \:D/

ctfrsgp said:

aisling wrote: »

@stearlyMe too! I want to hunt down that evil person! If he only knew what he did to us!!!

We couldn't sleep, we lost our appetite, our blood pressure went up, somebody almost had a heart attack, ...

@aisling whoz the poor soul who had a heart attack?

ME. almost.

@coolreborn wat ya do to revive yourself? Take a huge dose of "Green Monster" brand heart medication? >:)

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Joo Won says, “I’m not leaving Two Days and One Night”

October 12, 2012 2:30 pm eternalc2h

810.jpg

Joo Won recently made his position clear on the rumor that he’s leaving KBS 2TV’s Happy Sunday – Two Days and One Night.

On October 12, a spokesperson for Joo Won reported, “It’s not true. We were also surprised by the false rumor. Joo Won’s schedule for Two Days and One Night has nothing to do with the schedule of his new drama series.”

Joo Won was recently cast in MBC TV’s new drama series The Secret Lovers, which will start airing next year. Some people guessed that it would be difficult for him to appear on both, and the rumor was brought up.

The spokesperson said, “Joo Won shoots Two Days and One Night once in two weeks, on Friday and Saturday, so there won’t be any problem.”

coolreborn said:  

@stearly: This is probably a Christmas Photoshoot. Now why is my mind thinking of different shades of red.... :-\"

@coolreborn: Red? Santa Claus’s suit? :-)

@stearly maybe @coolreborn is oso visualising herself in a red elf's costume >:):D

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

aisling wrote: »<br />

@stearlyMe

too! I want to hunt down that evil person! If he only knew what he did to us!!!<br />

<br />

We couldn't sleep, we lost our appetite, our blood pressure went up, somebody almost had a heart attack, ... <br />

<br />

@aisling

whoz the poor soul who had a heart attack? <br />

<br />

ME. almost.

Does someone have a link to the article with Bird PD's comment?  Man' date=' can we feed the person who started the horrible rumours to our lovely Moat Lake Kraken Monster?[/quote']

@alysanne Better still, put the culprit to into tat torture box full of knives and we each take turns to rock the box >:) >:) then poke with tat red hot burning iron and finally set the killer bees on him/her * I'm in my evil sadist mode mode now * :))

As for Bird PD, shall we each give him a hug? >:D< or a kiss :-*

Of His Departure From '1 Night 2 Days'

Posted on October 12, 2012 in tv by nettop01 

201210120908770097_50776003358ee.jpg

The representatives of actor Joo Won has commented on rumors of his departure from ’1 Night 2 Days’, commenting that it was “outrageous”.

A representative from his company has commented, “Joo Won will never depart from the show. This is just outrageous, and all of us are wondering how these rumors happened”.

The representative has continued, “apparently the rumor was that he would depart from the show because of scheduling conflicts with his drama, but he did fine while doing ‘Bridal Mask’ and ‘Ojakgyo Brothers’” and “it’s made by an another broadcasting company, so there are no scheduling conflicts at all. Since he has the filming of ’1 Night 2 Days’ once in two weeks, there are no problems regarding schedules”.

Joo Won’s latest drama will see him starring as an undercover agent, who has dreamt of being one from his youth. The filming of the drama is expected to start in November.

Joo Won’s continued appearances in various dramas have also inspired an argument that his fatigue might jeopardize his continued appearance in the show, which the representative denied as “Joo Won is thinking of the show as a trip, and his health is perfectly fine”.

Joo Won has joined the show on last March, and has settled into the show as a hardworking maknae-character.