Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

aisling wrote: »

mrdimples said:

The Young Un......Shall we open that door and go in? Oooops....how old are you, cutie? 

These 3 photos look like they were taken at the same time. And he change his clothes each time? Very boy but full of potential. 

Hm.... what was your intention when you posted those pics?

@aisling *wave* U shld know.... mrdimples is the HEADMISTRESS of our moat wat else can we expect from her, rite? NOTHING less, SOMETHING more/moat

Yeah, even if she said that she's in her garden... the truth always reveal itself... =))

@coolreborn I'm still on the rockies myself now enjoying the scenery and breeze. I still hav not gone into our OOMR room yet, with tat 41 new msgs u gals left laz nite. Or hav u all added some more tdy?

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

aisling wrote: »<br />

mrdimples said:<br />

The Young Un......Shall we open that door and go in? Oooops....how old are you, cutie? <br />

These 3 photos look like they were taken at the same time. And he change his clothes each time? Very boy but full of potential. <br />

Hm.... what was your intention when you posted those pics? <br />

@aisling

*wave* U shld know.... mrdimples is the HEADMISTRESS of our moat wat else can we expect from her, rite? NOTHING less, SOMETHING more/moat <br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah, even if she said that she's in her garden... the truth always reveal itself...

=))

@coolreborn' date=' no that's because earlier photos have been posted and when ever it's more than an upper body photo, moat pals will always make reference to something!!![/quote']

@mojobobo Hellloooo!! Only CERTAIN moat pals will do tat. Dun swipe the entire boat with one pole :))

@ctfrsgp: havent really posted much in OOMR yet...but wait till tonite okie!!!!!!!

@hobeverly I'm so going to stay put in my spot on the rockies tonight. Still recovering fr last night's "pollution" =)) =)) BTW, where did @coolreborn gone to?? Is she off to stalk our sweetie JWoonie? >:)

@coolreborn
I don't know where you got that picture of Joo Won in a white coat(looks like photoshopped from the recent bntnews spread) and you said he looked like a doctor. Man, if I have to consult this Dr Moan,  I mean, Dr Moon. it's would be the first time I see a doctor and don't want to get well. 
Dr Moon: Miss, what can I do for you? Me: Oooohh....where shall I start?Dr Moon: I mean what is bothering you?Me: OOMR............*giggles*Dr Moon: sorry, I don't understand. Are you sick?Me: Very.  Mrdimples......Dr Moon: what?Me: Oh I have a temperature. You are making me HOT!Dr Moon: pardon? Miss, are you ok? I'd better take your temperature. You sound deliriousMe: Don't use the thermometer, use your hand and place it on my foreheadDr Moon: Ahem....that's not accurate. There we go....your temperature looks fine but you are all flushed.Me: Ooooooh......I forgot...I got a tummy acheDr Moon: Can you lie down on this bed and I will check your tummyMe: *jumps on bed in a flash*Dr Moon places hand on tummy and press gentlyMe: Ohhh....don't stop.Dr Moon: HUH????Me: Oops, I mean I can't stop going to the toilet.Dr Moon: Ok, come down now.Me: can I lay down here? Dr Moon: miss you really need to go home and rest. I'll prescribe some medicine and you'll feel betterMe: Do you make house call, Dr? It's the only way to cure my OOMR syndrome

especially for @coolreborn
9c16fdfaaf51f3ded60ba3ff94eef01f3b2979eb

Cutie wore red pants for the latest 1N2D shooting? Hmmmm.... Me likey =)) Moat pals, we should pay extra attention to his pants on upcoming Sunday =))

@mrdimples

Education purpose? And why does it feel so wrong looking at those pictures. Anyway... He grew up really well... Really really well :)) You know what I mean ;)

Btw I'm living in the Czech republic... I'm about 7-8 hours apart from most of you...

mrdimples said: @coolreborn
I don't know where you got that picture of Joo Won in a white coat(looks like photoshopped from the recent bntnews spread) and you said he looked like a doctor. Man, if I have to consult this Dr Moan,  I mean, Dr Moon. it's would be the first time I see a doctor and don't want to get well. 
Dr Moon: Miss, what can I do for you? Me: Oooohh....where shall I start?Dr Moon: I mean what is bothering you?Me: OOMR............*giggles*Dr Moon: sorry, I don't understand. Are you sick?Me: Very.  Mrdimples......Dr Moon: what?Me: Oh I have a temperature. You are making me HOT!Dr Moon: pardon? Miss, are you ok? I'd better take your temperature. You sound deliriousMe: Don't use the thermometer, use your hand and place it on my foreheadDr Moon: Ahem....that's not accurate. There we go....your temperature looks fine but you are all flushed.Me: Ooooooh......I forgot...I got a tummy acheDr Moon: Can you lie down on this bed and I will check your tummyMe: *jumps on bed in a flash*Dr Moon places hand on tummy and press gentlyMe: Ohhh....don't stop.Dr Moon: HUH????Me: Oops, I mean I can't stop going to the toilet.Dr Moon: Ok, come down now.Me: can I lay down here? Dr Moon: miss you really need to go home and rest. I'll prescribe some medicine and you'll feel betterMe: Do you make house call, Dr? It's the only way to cure my OOMR syndrome

especially for @coolreborn