Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

FINALLY!!! FINALLY, SSH tweeted his account! Feat. G.O, So Ji Sub, Taecyeon, etc.

Song Seung Hun's Twitter Update, 2012.10.11

Song SeungHeon: 지섭이"회사원"시사후 쫑파티~멋진놈들과~ㅎㅎ

English Translation: Ec "office worker" suggests wrap party ~ after stunning them with ~ (Google translate)

A42VSMsCMAI_cJJ.jpg:large

jerebtang said: FINALLY!!! FINALLY, SSH tweeted his account! Feat. G.O, So Ji Sub, Taecyeon, etc.

Song Seung Hun's Twitter Update, 2012.10.11

Song SeungHeon: 지섭이"회사원"시사후 쫑파티~멋진놈들과~ㅎㅎ

English Translation: Ec "office worker" suggests wrap party ~ after stunning them with ~ (Google translate)

class="content-title" Song Seung Heon Poses with G.O, Taecyeon, So Ji Sub, and Dong Joon for a Group Photo hotshotlover30 October 11, 2012

Screen-Shot-2012-10-11-at-10.58.37-AM.pn

Korea’s hottest men recently got together for a sizzling photo. On October 10, Song Seung Heon shared a photo of himself with his good-looking colleagues much to fans’ delight. The actor tweeted, “Afterparty following Ji Sub’s ‘A Company Man‘ Premiere~ Great guys~” and attached the group photo. 

In the photo, Song Seung Heon posed with So Ji Sub, MBLAQ’s G.O., 2PM’s Taecyeon, and ZE:A’s Dong Joon following the VIP preview of So Ji Sub’s new movie “A Company Man,” which took place at the COEX in Gangnam. Many celebrities attended the event, including Lee Byung Heon, Song Seung Heon, Han Hyo Joo, Yoo Seung Ho,  2PM, After School, ZE:A and more. After the star-studded premiere, it appears that So Ji Sub got together with his friends for a celebratory drink. Dressed in all black, the five male stars lit up the photograph with their handsome looks. 

Netizens who’ve seen the photo commented, “Daebak. That’s like the five greatest looking guys in Korea in one photo,” “They look so close,” “I wish I was there,” “Hope the movie does well,” and more.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/11/song-seung-heon-poses-with-g-o-taecyeon-so-ji-sub-and-dong-joon-for-a-group-photo/

Taecyeon, G.O, Dongjun, Song Seung Hun and So Ji Sub to take a photo together for ‘A Company Man’

Actor Song Seung Hun posted a photo of himself with MBLAQ‘s G.O, 2PM‘s Taecyeon, ZE:A‘s Dongjun, and So Ji Sub on his Twitter. He tweeted, “The ending party after Ji Sub’s ‘A Company Man’~ With the cool guys ~ haha“

Taecyeon, G.O, Dongjun, Song Seung Hun and So Ji Sub to take a photo together for ‘A Company Man’

Actor Song Seung Hun posted a photo of himself with MBLAQ‘s G.O, 2PM‘s Taecyeon, ZE:A‘s Dongjun, and So Ji Sub on his Twitter.

He tweeted, “The ending party after Ji Sub’s ‘A Company Man’~ With the cool guys ~ haha“. The photo showed that the five men are smiling at the camera and they looked quite handsome.

‘A Company Man‘ is a movie which has appearance of So Ji Sub as the main character, Dongjun also acted in the movie for his big screen debut, playing a part-timer in the homicide business.

In addition, Taecyeon wrote, “I saw the movie ‘A Company Man’ yesterday, and I couldn’t take my eyes off the movie because of So Ji Sub hyungnim’s action and masculine charms~ ZE:A’s Dongjun’s action is so cool too kekeke I hope you all watch it in the theaters too~”

Source: Song Seung Hoon’s Twitter and Taecyeon’s Twitter

jerebtang said: class="content-title" Song Seung Heon Poses with G.O, Taecyeon, So Ji Sub, and Dong Joon for a Group Photo hotshotlover30 October 11, 2012

Korea’s hottest men recently got together for a sizzling photo. On October 10, Song Seung Heon shared a photo of himself with his good-looking colleagues much to fans’ delight. The actor tweeted, “Afterparty following Ji Sub’s ‘A Company Man‘ Premiere~ Great guys~” and attached the group photo. 

In the photo, Song Seung Heon posed with So Ji Sub, MBLAQ’s G.O., 2PM’s Taecyeon, and ZE:A’s Dong Joon following the VIP preview of So Ji Sub’s new movie “A Company Man,” which took place at the COEX in Gangnam. Many celebrities attended the event, including Lee Byung Heon, Song Seung Heon, Han Hyo Joo, Yoo Seung Ho,  2PM, After School, ZE:A and more. After the star-studded premiere, it appears that So Ji Sub got together with his friends for a celebratory drink. Dressed in all black, the five male stars lit up the photograph with their handsome looks. 

Netizens who’ve seen the photo commented, “Daebak. That’s like the five greatest looking guys in Korea in one photo,” “They look so close,” “I wish I was there,” “Hope the movie does well,” and more.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/11/song-seung-heon-poses-with-g-o-taecyeon-so-ji-sub-and-dong-joon-for-a-group-photo/

From SSH Facebook

안녕하세요. 스톰에스 컴퍼니 입니다.
송승헌씨의 팬싸인회를 아래와 같이 공지해 드립니다.

- 날짜 : 10월 26일 (금) 오후 6시
- 장소: 부산 콜핑 범일점

많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
감사합니다.

Information about Song Seung Heon autograph session.
- Date : October 26 (Fri)
- Time : 6pm~
- Where : 'Kolping' Busan Bomil Store

Thank you.

156612_439349566112056_1019546305_n.jpg

Song Seung-heon practices the sword for “The Messenger”

Wb85pz24.jpg

Song Seung-heon is preparing to go into shooting the movie “The Messenger”.

Song Seung-heon‘s agency claimed, “Song Seung-heon has been cast for the action historical movie “The Messenger”. He’s been carrying out high level training and action scenes. Now he’s focusing on sword fighting and horseback riding”.

Song Seung-heon was a time slip doctor in the Chosun times in his recent drama “Dr. JIN” but this time he’s heading over to the Koryeo times.

Song Seung-heon revealed that he was so into historical’s now thanks to “Dr. JIN” and this time he takes on the role of Moo-jin, a messenger who has to deliver an urgent message that has the fate of a country in it based in the Koryeo Kang Hwa Do Cheon.

Song Seung-heon claimed, “I read the script all at once on the spot as it was that much thrilling and intense. It’s speedy and sensational”.

“The Messenger” cranks in December and various inquiries about the movie is already being made.

source : ohkpop

Song Seung-heon cast in action filmjX12Zv36.jpgSong Seung-heon has been cast in a period action film tentatively titled “Messenger”.
Storms Company announced yesterday that Song will play a messenger named Moo-jin during the Joseon Dynasty who must relay a message that will shape the course of history.
Song’s agency said the 36-year-old actor is practicing horseback riding and fencing for the film, although production will not start until December.
The Hallyu star said he was counting the days until filming begins.
“I honestly got through the whole screenplay in one sitting”, said Song. “I liked the action in it, and Moo-jin is such an incredible character”.
Meanwhile, a wax figure of the star is scheduled to be unveiled in December at the Madame Tussauds in Busan.
“We expect Hallyu fans will love it. We could really not think of any star better looking or better suited to turn into a wax doll”, said a spokesperson for the museum. 
By Carla Sunwoo
soure:ohkpop

• Like 1

Guest snowflakesj16

Song Seung Hun Taking Martial Arts Lessons for Movie, ‘Messenger’

As the dedicated actor he is, Song Seung Hun is pulling out everything for his upcoming movie role. 

Song Seung Hun has gone into for his upcoming movie, The Messenger

Starring in his first historic movie, Song Seung Hun stars as a Goryeo Dynasty-era warrior and messenger for the movie.

In order to successfully pull off his intense action sense, Song Seung Hun’s agency revealed the actor was undergoing intensive training in martial arts and horseback riding for his transformation. 

After seeing him act in a Joseon Dynasty-era setting for Time Slip Dr. Jin, many are eager to see his new role which is set in the more distant past. 
The actor also shared his praise for The Messenger’s storyline as he shared through his agency, “The Messengercontains intense action and a fresh storyline that was enough to make me read the script in one sitting while intriguing me with the character which led to me selecting the drama.”

The movie will begin official shooting in December and is said to already be receiving interest from distributors abroad.

Source: eNewsWorld