• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya! @foxiscully, chincha BRAVO! d^^bI just love the ending :xAt least, now I can sleep in peace every night, thinking of the beautiful HAPPY ending! 8->BTW, thx for putting everything together for easy reading :-*
PS. I love the way you wrote about Minho adjusting his tight jeans. Couldn't resist that, could you, nappeun yeoja? But I almost got crazy there, love it! ;)

I read in that Shinee's facts that their management prohibt them from dating while they were training but it's much harder after debute!!!
So does that means...that if they meet someone within their training and dates someone in their same organization it will be easier and better...
I am so impressed!!!

=D> =D> =D>

monicachan said: Ya! @foxiscully, chincha BRAVO! d^^bI just love the ending :xAt least, now I can sleep in peace every night, thinking of the beautiful HAPPY ending! 8->BTW, thx for putting everything together for easy reading :-*
PS. I love the way you wrote about Minho adjusting his tight jeans. Couldn't resist that, could you, nappeun yeoja? But I almost got crazy there, love it! ;)

foxiscully said: monicachan said: Ya! @foxiscully, chincha BRAVO! d^^bI just love the ending :xAt least, now I can sleep in peace every night, thinking of the beautiful HAPPY ending! 8->BTW, thx for putting everything together for easy reading :-*

am having a withdrawal symptoms nowadays..
where my head keep thinking about this two lovebirds :x
minho-sulli.jpg
what i could only do is watching these scenes over and over again... ottoke?? ottoke?? :-S
photo258734.jpg
i really miss them sooooo MUCHH !! :((

Guest flamingshawol

guys please help me searching the following pictures (HD) for my video:

minho and sulli appears in bowling scene
sulli on top of minho in tent scene
minho and sulli sweet in cake scene
minho and sulli reaching bowl scene

my internet connection is slow that's why. thanks in advance :x

jenniline said: guys please help me searching the following pictures (HD) for my video:

minho and sulli appears in bowling scene
sulli on top of minho in tent scene
minho and sulli sweet in cake scene
minho and sulli reaching bowl scene

my internet connection is slow that's why. thanks in advance :x

Archived