♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Sulli's ideal type is one that has a deep mind and an inspirational man at 11:40

Minho's ideal type is one that has pure and kind heart,  long and straight hair.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FcGVuyBhJ4
and finally, he state he like Sulli at 4:12, and then what's kind of his expression when other person said: Taemin treats her well (Minho: ya, I treats her more than well though :)))

here is his jealousy :))http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSwTszaK9EE

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

June 8, 2011, Minho and Sulli at Charles de Gaulle Airport,Paris Airport. So, they may not appear at the same time and they go w their group, but for sure if they're in the airport and take the same flight.....
1111.jpg
f%2528x%2529+airport+pictures+to+paris+f

they can be like this somewhere in their journey, haha, catch ya!!!
sulli-minho.jpg
June 10, 2012 at Incheon Airport.
Sulli-fx_Minho-SHINee_Beautiful-You-kore

Hello to all my MinSul shippers.. WOW! What a great place to be in!! AWESOME!! \:D/

shoutouts to my chingus @counsel05 @fizaz @mariamocha21 @zheisya @Gi-ya @nachoschaus @Koala Han 206 and everyone else here...

how are u guys feeling??? can't wait to spazz with u guys..

@DolceNera_24 Thanks to u for compiling pieces of the MinSul stuff from the TTBY thread!!  :x

@mariamocha21 i am curious with that picture above in the airport. i wonder why they arrive together and where are the rest of their group mates? how come they look like they were separated?
sorry so many questions. im just so happy we have a thread where i can ask all the questions i have in mind when i saw these pics before.

counsel05 said: @mariamocha21 i am curious with that picture above in the airport. i wonder why they arrive together and where are the rest of their group mates? how come they look like they were separated?
sorry so many questions. im just so happy we have a thread where i can ask all the questions i have in mind when i saw these pics before.

Guest flamingshawol

25-2.gif

a big hug to every chingus here. i'm making a MinSul video too and will post it after its done. kudos to all captains here, the OP, and my cremates/friends. love you MinSul, love you my friends :x

Archived