Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

amlogos_10 said:

Hi Micheru, I know that fans at SY's Baidu also don't understand Korean, they also need outside helpers to help them translate SY's news and tweeters messages into Chinese.  That's why news articles of SY tend to be delayed in posting at SY's Baidu.  You girls, are way faster at posting SY's latest news than they are every single time, you know that..... 

:-bd

@sunshine4ever
I watched online FF on epdrama.com, and i download the episodes of Five Fingers, especially ep 14 haha. Ji Ho did deep kiss well to our Da Mi, gah..that was made me dying. eeerrrrrrrr~ and Ji Chang wook kiss to JSYeon in ep 13 also amazed me. Most lucky our JSYeon :))
@Micheru
You are most welcome deary. I used Google Chrome. You can try it. cause Chrome give us options to automatically translate for many languages :)

hooray! another page to fill up with goodies.
my dear @lovinslevine, i also have Google chrome. i translated the Korean news that you provided, and they didn't come out the same way your translations did. i found out what was wrong with my photobucket. my upload options were too small, so the pictures end up being resized. my photobucket woe is over. :)
darling @sunshine4ever, you honored me by saying i am the captain of JooSY's ship, but i am really just a small shipmate.
my fellow Yeon Bears, i found a bunch of unseen Daewoo Electronics' advertisement pictures. i will post them in a bit, so please look forward to it. :D
in the meantime, here is a collage of BTS photos at SY's 'us n them' fall 2010 campaign that i posted on page 6.
from SY's cyworld, via her baidu photo albumusnthem-bts.jpg

@Micheru
Congratz dear, your photobucket trouble was gone. But my google chrome really easy to did it. I dont know what the reason. and i also dont know what the version of my GC. and bytheway i really curious with Five Fingers ep 15 dear :D
thank you+source-http://sherryberryx.tumblr.com/
 tumblr_mac29dFwCe1rcyy6mo1_r1_250.gif tumblr_mac29dFwCe1rcyy6mo2_250.giftumblr_mac29dFwCe1rcyy6mo3_500.giftumblr_malotqKNq21rcyy6mo1_r1_500.giftumblr_mad76uB1ue1rcyy6mo1_500.giftumblr_mad76uB1ue1rcyy6mo2_500.giftumblr_mbf1icIR5n1rcyy6mo1_500.giftumblr_mallxr6iaN1rcyy6mo1_500.gif

@Micheru
Thank you very much my dear. I often see this video, but initial appearance of this video makes me didn't realize that this is a video that I mean. because I try to find this video with related of edwin cf. omg finally :))
Yes, I will post it dear for sure.. and now DONE!
|source-andysarang@tumblr|tumblr_maekg7wMOe1qhcop3.pngtumblr_maup45qLQj1qilaxxo1_500.jpg
|source-gaksital@tumblr|tumblr_maerc7fj8N1qbbn0so1_500.png
|source-neenoo6@tumblr|tumblr_masy3t2Ox71ruk39r.jpg

@amlogos_10
you're most welcome my dear. but I was very embarrassed to all JSYeon stan, because I did translate but still there any words that are not standard. I am very confused to make them fit with english, because many Korean words that can not be interpreted in English. and thanks always my dear, cause you always make a correct conclusion from the article about uri JSYeon. :-bd
Jin Se Yeon @ Strong Heart.
file_down6_zpsb9c73bef.jpg1321370635_zpscda3bbc6.jpg

Jin Se Yeon Old Endorsement. I guess the CF's name is 'Sure' drink.source+image-http://cyworld.com/barbie0215
file_down4_zps3eb29ad2.jpgfile_down5_zps29555dc1.jpg

Jin Se Yeon During Her Days As A Trainee 'Natural Beauty'
actress-jin-se-yeons-past-images-of-when

Actress Jin Se Yeon's past images of when she was a trainee, was revealed and attracted attention.

Recently on a notice board of an online community, a past picture of Jin Se Yeon during her trainee days in the company of Jewelry, Star Empire company, was revealed.

In the picture that was revealed, actress Jin Se Yeon was seen wearing clothes that matched what the girl group Jewelry was wearing. Jin Se Yeon was seen wearing a school look outfit with a red headband. She was also seen making a cute facial expression. Actress Jin Se Yeon's cute look were captured by the camera with the girl group Jewelry, and she gained attention.

Read more at http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5796/20120929/jin-se-yeon-past-picture-trainee-jewelry-natural-beauty.htm#zWTfXjDEFsVlDiyr.99

Guest sunshine4ever

amlogos_10 said:

You're very welcome, Sunshine!!

I just saw the news article that @lovinslevine, already translated, regarding the kisses SY did with 3 of her consecutive male protagonists, at SY's Baidu this morning.  However it was postd in its original language, Korean, at SY's Baidu.  It wasn't even translated one bit into Chinese.  The fan who posted it only added her own comments to the posting without translating anything (because she can't read Korean).  SY's Baidu has three moderators, but only two are active.  Those two are the ones who do all the postings and transferrings of news articles.  But they can't read Korean, so there is so much they can do.  Plus, it seems that they tend to select only the news that they like, to post.  I noticed that they posted very few news articles about BM and anything relating to JW that involved SY.  So if you are looking for SY's interviews that talk about JW, you will most likely not see them at SY's Baidu, unless other fans transferred them from Krdrama forum and JW's Baidu, to SY's Baidu.

@lovinslevine, thank you very much for all the translations.  I am so impressed that you can translate so much even though you don't really understand Korean.  Keep up with the good works, dear.... 

:-bd

Guest sunshine4ever

amlogos_10 said:

Actually there were only 2 translated interviews of SY transferred from the BM thread at Krdrama forum, to JW Baidu and then to SY Baid when BM was over.   SY actually just did two interviews right after BM was over.  Those two interviews were the only ones that she talked about BM.

I guess because she already started filming FF, and FF is being broadcasted right now, the press just wants to talk about her recent project, which is FF.  Therefore the interviews that she did recently are mostly related to FF.  But since BM was over, no one at the BM thread at Krdrama forum or JW Baidu would translate her recent interviews because they are related to FF only, and it seems that no one at the FF thread at Krdrama forum or FF Baidu is going to translate her recent interviews either.  Sigh....that's what I know of so far......

:(

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a video interview of Se Yeon (in English subs) regarding her thoughts on Mokdan, cast members, and her memorable scenes. Thanks to Jessi15 for Se Yeon's links to the interviews below:

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/video/channel-28818321/jin-se-yeon-s-interview1-30339723.html

Here is another Video interview of Se Yeon in English subs:
http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/video/channel-28818321/jin-se-yeon-s-interview2-30347246.html

Oh my!!! We need to celebrate. At least we have something of Se Yeon to swoon over.