♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest gle_perry

Actress Ha Ji Won, "Dating? I feel Like I Lived Vicariously Through a Character"

34992-actress-ha-ji-won-dating-i-feel-li

Actress Ha Ji Won expressed her thoughts about being an action star.

On SBS "One Night of TV Entertainment," Ha Ji Won commented, "I love being an action star. I continue to do it because people tell me that it is so great and awesome."

When asked what she is most scared of, she replied, "chickens. I just don't like the way that they stare at you. I am even scared of chicken toys, but I do love eating chicken."

When asked about dating, she commented, "I've seen a lot of great and good looking men and so I think that's why my expectations for men have risen. Sometimes I feel that I live vicariously through a character I am playing."

When asked what kind of actress she would like to be remembered as, she commented, there is a saying, 'actors with a scent'. I want to be an actor that can become the scent of any character. I want to be remembered as an actress who had the scent of whatever character she was playing."
uniiee Daebaak ...

Guest minnie0103

class="entry-title"Actress Ha Ji Won responds to being selected as the ideal type of 48 male celebrities20121003_hajiwon.jpg

On the October 3rd broadcast of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertaniment‘, actress Ha Ji Won discussed dating and shared her thoughts of being selected by 48 male celebrities as their ideal type.

When asked about dating, she stated, “I’ve met a lot of great men while filming dramas, so I think my standards for men have risen. To be honest, I think I’ve lived vicariously. I’ve been feeling vicarious through the characters I’ve played in dramas.

The reporter then revealed a collage of 48 male celebrities who’ve selected Ha Ji Won as their ideal type since her debut in 1999. Surprised, Ha Ji Won commented, “That’s impossible. If that’s true, then they should’ve told me in person.”

To this, the reporter revealed, “Actor Cha Tae Hyun said he’d go meet you at any time or place as long as you call him,” and “Actor Oh Ji Ho said he’d be honored if he could marry you.

In the same episode, Ha Ji Won also confessed one of her secret fears and revealed that she’s afraid of chicken. “I don’t like chickens because I get the feeling that they’re glaring at me, but I do love eating them.”

20121003_hajiwon2.jpg

Source: allkpop.com

Guest moonbathe

Ha Ji-won gets vicarious satisfaction
photo258578.jpg
Ha Ji-won revealed why she didn't go on dates.
She appeared on the SBS "TV News At Night" on the 3rd and told her story of being one of the best action stars for the past 13 years.
Ha Ji-won was asked how she went on dates and she said, "I think my standards in men have gotten higher since I work with such amazing men".
"I think I am vicariously satisfied. I felt satisfied in the life my character was living".
Source: Hancinema
http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-gets-vicarious-satisfaction-48163.html

Guest moonbathe

Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won - Japan Han Love ‘The King 2 Hearts’ Special 

With ENGLISH translation below (many thanks to @AnnMichelle for the translation!)___________________- Reason why to act in this drama -Seunggi: The biggest reason was my desire to work with the director. Then knowing that I would be working with my sunbaenim Ms. Ha Ji Won, I had no hesitation in participating.Jiwon: When I first read the script I felt the subject was very fresh. The premise of a King of South Korea falling in love with a Special Forces Officer from North Korea had not appeared before in any other drama. Besides, the focus was not on the only divided country in the world, but on the path to reunification, as step by step it gradually became a reality. For this new material I chose to participate.
- Impressions of each other -Seunggi: During the filming, I could really understand why sunbaenim (Ha Ji Won) was one of the best actresses of Korea. She was totally immersed in the drama, with great focus. To everyone surrounding her, she just radiated the responsibility of being the lead in this drama. She set such a good example for me.Jiwon: He worked really hard, and enjoyed the work very much. We connected quickly through acting together. As the filming went on, we became more and more in sync. That’s great.
- Similarity and dissimilarity between self and the role -Jiwon: I think I am like Hang Ah where I don’t rely much on others when I work. I am the kind who once having decided on something would boldly take action to complete it. So was Hang Ah, a very audacious lady. Rather than cute, the way she went for the marriage that would unite the South and the North, Hang Ah was more daring than me.Seunggi: I could not relate to the parts in the beginning of the drama, where he was so mean to Hang Ah. But then, perhaps that was when the personality of Lee Seung Gi got discarded, as I gradually became fond of those tease and cruel comments to her. In the beginning, Jae Ha really hurt Hang Ah badly, so I feel Jae Ha was a really bad guy.
- To the Jae Ha when he’s this mean, how did Ms. Ha Ji Won feel?Jiwon: There were some really annoying moments. When he said those nasty things, wasn’t he really cruel? Lee Seung Gi acted so well, so I really hated him, so much so that I wanted to punch him. And I was also amazed that he could act like that. He totally portrayed the bad guy so faithfully. So I really disliked him then.

- A last word of encouragement to each other and a message to audience -Jiwon: (laugh) What should I say? You have anything you want to say?Seunggi: Because of the beautiful, cute, and best actress Ha Ji Won, please do tune in to watch ‘The King 2 Hearts’.Jiwon: I feel it’d be wonderful if Korea had a King like Jae Ha. Because of the cute and daring King played by Lee Seung Gi, please make sure to watch ‘The King 2 Hearts’.
22956241525419520629275.jpg____________________Japanese to Chinese translation: @unnylee989d of LSG Taiwan Airen International Fan Club
Chinese to English translation:@AnnMichelle via tryp96
Cr: tryp96 and TK2H with LSG and HJW FB

Hahah it's so funny that a fierce woman like Ha Ji Won is afraid of chickens! This woman is really unpredictable.. she looks fierce on screen..but she gets afraid on simple things, she laughs on simple things, she has a lot of aegyo too! LOL
48 males? I wouldn't wonder at all! I wish she gets back in small screen and gets to work with Oh Ji Ho.. they look so cute in Sector 7! too bad their kiss scene was short.. Oh Ji Ho is cutteee too!! :) 
also, I wish she gets to work with Ha Jung Woo like she always wanted.. but there is a rumor he is dating Kim Tae Hee? ahh~!! I will just have to wait for Binnie to come back from Military Service.. days went by so fast... HE must have missed Ha Ji Won..dont you guys think? weeeh! I wish HJW and Hyun Bin are really dating.. it will be the greatest news ever!!!
I will stop being a lesbo towards Ha Ji Won if she is dating Hyun Bin. LOLOL
P.SI am not a lesbian.. only for Ha Ji Won :P

i watched her when she guested in WIn WIn, she was so cute, she even had to go back stage to wipe her tears & re-touched her make-up  because she was laughing so hard, she even mentioned that LSG misunderstood one scene where he was to sit beside her & kiss her on the neck but he got on top of her and the director had to pull him up....hmmm did he really miss the cue or intentional hahahah  =))

the96butterfly said: Hahah it's so funny that a fierce woman like Ha Ji Won is afraid of chickens! This woman is really unpredictable.. she looks fierce on screen..but she gets afraid on simple things, she laughs on simple things, she has a lot of aegyo too! LOL
48 males? I wouldn't wonder at all! I wish she gets back in small screen and gets to work with Oh Ji Ho.. they look so cute in Sector 7! too bad their kiss scene was short.. Oh Ji Ho is cutteee too!! :) 
also, I wish she gets to work with Ha Jung Woo like she always wanted.. but there is a rumor he is dating Kim Tae Hee? ahh~!! I will just have to wait for Binnie to come back from Military Service.. days went by so fast... HE must have missed Ha Ji Won..dont you guys think? weeeh! I wish HJW and Hyun Bin are really dating.. it will be the greatest news ever!!!
I will stop being a lesbo towards Ha Ji Won if she is dating Hyun Bin. LOLOL
P.SI am not a lesbian.. only for Ha Ji Won :P

lyaarisa said: Hahaha~~ I also have a girl-love towards HJW.. I love her toooooo much... wayyy to much ^_^ I turn into some sort of LESBO towards JW unnie.. However, I always pray that she will get married to someone who really deserve her.. And to JB Angels out there, it seems like our prayers have been heard by God.. Check out what @sintame had posted here..

Guest moonbathe

Ockoala's post 
Ha Ji Won Hits the Course for a Round of Partners Golf for Charity
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/10/05/ha-ji-won-hits-the-golf-course-for-a-round-of-partners-golf-for-charity/

Cr: TK2H with LSG and HJW
Here's a copy of ‘Mokkan’ Japanese magazine featuring Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi of ‘The King 2 Hearts’. 

‘The King 2 Hearts’ is getting more popular in Japan. There are so many Japanese magazines to keep track of! 

Photo © DC HJW Gallery

55226841607228845781687.jpg

Guest moonbathe

December24 Model - HJW Story
December24 of Beautiful Beauty Editor HJW!!  HJW's a beautiful day! 

20121002144735.jpg

HJW busy morning!!
20121002144231.jpg
20121002144245.jpg

HJW’s laid-back daytime!!
20121002144353.jpg
20121002144433.jpg

HJW quite night!!
20121002144508.jpg
20121002144601.jpg
20121002144650.jpg

Source: lautanindonesia