♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

557160_474626795901306_616572225_n.jpg
Ha ji won's picture when she's filming NorthCape Cf.
in first picture,she's look scary with some thing dunno what is that.but she's look cute :D
looking forward for the video ^^ Ernani © Finnielovejiwon weibo
cr : AC FP

Big thanks for the goodies, Sintame , that's awesome <3

^^*dancing oppa gangnam style happily*^^

And *big wave* to @all 1023 chingus and Happy Gardeners, "Anyeong haseyo" <3

Guest cheerio10

@HJW, lol, thanks for the post. Yes, I'm in agreement with @moonbathe, on one of the episodes of WinWin, Ha Ji Won admitted she's afraid of chickens. The way they walk freaks her out....lol. She's too cute!

Guest moonbathe

48 male celebrities name Ha Ji Won as their ideal type
2012100321541606101.jpg

It was revealed that an incredible number of male celebrities chose Ha Ji Won as their ideal type.
SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ met up with actress Ha Ji Won for an interview on their October 3rd episode. It’s been 13 years since Ha Ji Won’s debut and she’s considered to be the face of Korea‘s female action movie star.
During the interview the reporter told Ha Ji Won, “Did you know that there were 48 male celebrities who’ve named you as their ideal type over the past 13 years since your debut?” Ha Ji Won looked surprised and unable to believe the number. She stated, “That’s not possible. If that were the case, they should have told me in person.”
The reporter then revealed, “Cha Tae Hyun said he’d go see you in person no matter the time or place if you’d call him. Oh Ji Ho said it would be an honor if he could marry you”, and Ha Ji Won looked totally shocked to the fact that she never heard these things herself.
Image: SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’Source: Newsen via Nate
http://kpopfever.com/2012/10/48-male-celebrities-name-ha-ji-won-as-their-ideal-type/

Guest orange_glitters

Moonbathe, thank you for the video!  The music played in the video clip from Sega's OST made my heart skipped.  I love it!