Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Strong Heart on July 31
Olympic part,56.jpg
58.jpg
Ya, i love his smile.
@Willenette: I think i have to admit it, haha. thanks for the nickname, ya I'm a new fan of him. I can't deny it. I think he was a good drama/movies star. his acting is very good, and very natural. I was almost deceived by it, I must be honest, I falling tears while watching SOW drama. and it seems like I started looking for the his previous drama. so he is one of Strong Heart host?

[08-01] Actor (Korean) Popularity Vote (Round 10)

credit:scorpiola@ RAINLEGEND / anjjo-RAIN’s thread

http://e-vote999.com/ninki03/tvote.cgi?event=vote3

*Choose "LDW(
" in the drop down box below the list then click 'Vote'

No need to sign in. No need to register!

Each IP vote can give 2 votes per day
Japan Time 0:00am-11:59am (can give 1 vote)
Japan Time 12:00pm-23:59pm (can give 1 vote)

Jappoll.jpg

@forevelgirlough so sad i haven't watch My Girl drama, thanks for your recomended, i'll watch soon, if i've free time, maybe i would searching dvd first. but anyways now airing Wild Romance on tv here, so glad to see Wookie faces everyday. 
hmm does anyone know the real Wokkie twitter account/weibo account ?? give me link please ???
More CFlights funny filming
101-1.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg
104.jpg
105.jpgCr:讨不了你心欢

nenyChunhyun said: @forevelgirlough so sad i haven't watch My Girl drama, thanks for your recomended, i'll watch soon, if i've free time, maybe i would searching dvd first. but anyways now airing Wild Romance on tv here, so glad to see Wookie faces everyday. 
hmm does anyone know the real Wokkie twitter account/weibo account ?? give me link please ???
More CFlights funny filming
Cr:讨不了你心欢

Lee Dong Wook Becomes Model for Outdoors Wear Brand, Echoroba

Lee Dong Wook is now the face of outdoors wear brand, Echoroba.

The in-demand actor has landed yet another endorsement deal with Echoroba, which has released its first batch of advertisements.

With his tall and lean frame, Lee Dong Wook stands wearing Echoroba’s clothes and gear looking like he’s fully ready to rough it out in the woods.

87137068.jpg

A spokesperson for Echoroba shared, “Appealing to all ages and with his bright and healthy image fully shown on the small screen and even in variety programs recently, we believed he would convey the value of our brand perfectly and decided to cast him as our model. We’re looking forward to his influence as our model in the future.

The new commercials featuring Lee Dong Wook will begin airing on television in September.

Photo credit: Echoroba / enewsworld

it's been ages since I last visited this thread....Wookie is still looking good .... and I'm happy his career is doing well...He'll always have a special place in my heart because he's my first korean celeb crush :)I'll always remember my dear Seol Gong Chan ...
BTW, i love his new CF!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***Hahaha – LDW – funny & weird! But, he still looks so COOL & HOT! Although, it’s a very unusual pairing, what more could you asked for -  you have this hot guy and the 'sexy female' there to make the most epic CF. I just wish there’s a longer version of this. :)]

class="entry-title"Cass Light releases ‘space’ CF with 2NE1′s CL and Lee Dong Wook

20121001_cl_leedongwook-600x393.jpg

Cass Light released a ‘Cyber Dance Battle’ version of their CF featuring 2ne1‘s CL and actor Lee Dong Wook.

In the CF, the two are performing a ‘Light Dance’ battle, but while CL is showing off her usual dance style, Lee Dong Wook tries and fails to mimic her fluid moves. Cass Light has already released a version of the CF, where the two are performing a similar comical dance battle on an iceberg.

The ‘space’ version of the CF began airing in Korea starting on October 1st. Check out both versions below!

Space:

Original:

source : allkpop

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" miss A’s Suzy Picks Lee Dong Wook as Her New Ideal Man jnkm October 10, 2012

miss A’s Suzy Picks Lee Dong Wook as Her New Ideal Man

miss A‘s Suzy and child actress Kim Yoo Jung have both talked about their ideal types.

Both stars were guests on “Strong Heart” on October 9. Kim Yoo Jung was first asked about her ideal type. She said, “I don’t want him to be too studious,” making all the uncle fans in the studio cheer.

Kim Yoo Jung continued, “I want him to be at least taller than me,” and “I like guys who can play instruments and can sing well. I like funny guys too.” Then all the male celebrities started to pretend to play an instrument, making everyone laugh.

miss A’s Suzy also talked about her ideal type. She began to list all the male celebrities that were her ideal type in the past. She listed Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ki, Yang Yo Seob, Kim Soo Hyun and Ian Somerhalder.

When asked who her current ideal type is, Suzy had to think about it for a while. Then MC Lee Dong Wook said, “You need to be very serious about this.” Then Suzy answered, “At this moment, Lee Dong Wook is my ideal type.” Then Lee Dong wook replied, “I can see that you’re very serious. You’re very honest,” as a joke, which made everyone laugh even more.

Meanwhile, other guests such as Byul shared the hidden stories behind her and Haha‘s relationship.

credit : soompi news

Lee Dong Wook Models for GM Chevrolet′s Chevy Care

Lee Dong Wook has been chosen as the new face of Korea GM Chevrolet′s Chevy Care 3.5.7.

In the new commercial, Lee Dong Wook is shown going to visit his girlfriend′s parents in a Chevrolet. He expresses how he feels toward his lover and her family, and also tries to convey that he is trustworthy and reliable.

16998002.jpg

Chevrolet is a well-known automobile brand that has a history of over 100 years.

With this commercial, the actor has set himself up as another king of commercials, taking over car care service commercials as well as food, alcohol and outdoor clothing commercials.

Photo credit: Chevrolet Chevy Care 3.5.7 commercial / enewsworld

From Kang Dong Won to Lee Dong Wook, miss A’s Suzy’s Ideal Type Changes Constantly

It seems when it comes to her ideal type, miss A’s Suzy is quite fickle.

In the October 9 episode of SBS’ Strong Heart 3rd anniversary special, Suzy revealed the multiple changes that had gone through Suzy’s ideal type.

Suzy confessed her ideal type had changed numerous times over the years with it first being Kang Dong Won, then Lee Min Ki, then B2ST’s Yang Yo Seop and even co-star Kim Soo Hyun.

80310542.JPG

However, when asked about her current ideal type, Suzy responded, “Right at this moment it’s Lee Dong Wook,” much to the surprise of the guests.

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

2NE1 CL′s Figure is Out of This World in New Space-Themed Cass Ads With Lee Dong Wook

2NE1’s CL is making jaws drop with her latest commercial for Cass Light beer.

The new commercial began hitting airwaves in October and features the 2NE1 leader in space with Lee Dong Wook as they battle it out to see who can dance “lighter”.

88215165.jpg

Rocking a tight fitting, spacey outfit, CL showed off her sleek and full figure while reinforcing Cass Light’s marketing point of a lighter, lower calorie beer.

Watch the ad below:

Photo Credit: Cass / enewsworld

Guest mydrama

just checking him out because I am watching pure heart now. lyw thread has the drama if you are interested. it has english subs.