Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

*laugh*.....You girls are a real hoot.

Firstly......"HI" to all in the garden and moat....

After some consideration.......

Tot I will come out ..........................and swear..........

..................my allegiance to the moat people.....

Its been a real long time since .............someone from the K world actually got my attention...

and our baby's is a real gem.

"J Submarine..........for moat activity...."

@jsubmarine Glad tat U hav decided to join us. I shall welcome u to the clan on behalf of the moat family though I'm one who wear a pair of kiddy floats to keep my head above the water level and occasionlly take a dive to the bed of the gutter moat when the temp gets to high :D

@mojobobo @mrdimples See wat I jus found on baidu :)) :\"> X_X

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1895271429?fr=wap

Here we r worried if wat we posted in this thread may be too much... Seems like fans in korea and chinese might be worse >:) Up to U to assess if this is suitable to translate for our folks here, esp those camping in the gardens :D

Guest whiteheaven81

class="entry-title" align="center"Joo Won cast in “The Secret Lovers” as a handsome spy

photo258066.jpg

Actor Joo Won is coming back as Gil Lo in the MBC mini series “The Secret Lovers” to be aired in January 2013.

“The Secret Lovers” is from the motive of a man and a woman having to hide their identities as secret agents. It is a romantic spy comedy about a man and woman who are the best when it comes to fooling people.

Joo Won‘s role of Gil Lo is a character who’s lived all his life wanting to become a secret agent after watching the “007″ movie. He’s lived an affluent life thanks to his father and he has the kindness for people and time to spare along with a handsome face. He joins the National Intelligence Service but will go through several obstacles.

Apple Tree Pictures claim, ““The Secret Lovers” took 2 years to plan out alone from the year 2010 with the original writer Cheon Seong-il. There are high expectations on Joo Won“.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n… ( English )

Hmmmmm..... I was just out for a few hours and you guys just have a moat blast. I was just cooling off hoping that when I come back here, it will be all quiet but NO, you just made me moatier. And I'm loving it. :))

This just means that the Garden and Moat Concept is actually a cool and hot idea, neh? I don't know, this makes Joo Won more interesting to me and I guess you guys who are already here, who comes out of the open and who are lurkers may find it interesting huh? But for the sake of those who only think of Joo Won as a cute boy and stripped of sexiness and hotness, just bear with us moat pals who think of him as a real man, capable of manly things. I hope we understand each other, I don't want any conflict arising from this sort of things. Peace ok. :)>- I'd say let's just keep this concept alive. Garden in the Garden. Moat in the Moat. Hugs >:D<

-edit-
Besides I think most of us here are adults. Now anyone below 18 years old should report to Unnie coolreborn so I will tell you not to read any of my moat posts or maybe give parental guidance. *I hope I will not fail*

Guest jsubmarine

I really have not gone thru the whole of this thread......
Butter......I was really.... really  digging into his musical past...........as I love musicals....
I was literally floored by his "Grease" Those Magic Moments.............its just the language.....which was totally strange...and totally channelling Elvis...
As yet.............awaiting Melchoir......(the sizzling bit...)

Instead.....found ......Young puppy Joo Won......on stage...

mrdimples said: Ok now that I finish posting the things that I wanted to.
@sunshine4everI agree with you that we'll need to moderate some of the things we post here.I have pm you on my concerns earlier even before you said your piece. But I guess unlike you who clearly belongs to the Garden, my Moat mode comes out every now and then. For me, I think as long we make it light-hearted and subtle(which is the skill we need to polish up more), I am sure the readers will take them in their stride. You know better than anyone else than I do have concerns over what others might think. But having thought it through again, I do not want to be too hampered by those silent lurking(who knows who they are) and those who are frightened away. I will do it for those who are active on this thread. Perhaps instead of spoiler, we should have a Big Header to warn those who might be offended. 
As for Joo Won, I am not worried. Not so much that there is hardly any chance that he will venture here but that as a guy, he would just laugh it off. And as I captioned in one of the 1N2D picture where he was pulling his shirt down as if to cover his pants, he might already be aware. Guys aren't offended or hurt by such things as long as we are not applying to be his GF or wife. If we gals know what's going on inside a guy's mind, we'll be shocked. That applies to every normal guy including Joo Won. And really, I rather not know. 
@coolreborn  - remember SUBTLE is the key, ok? Moat pal?

@mrdimples is the girl in the picture above Uee?

@sunshine4ever @mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @hobeverly1212 @crimsonskyx @rhaps & everybody else here Am so tired tdy... Getting ready for an early departure to zzzzzland... But bef I go I-) I-) I'm leaving tis lovely vid for your enjoyment.. Itz another of my fav moments of the ♡B ♡TP although I cried buckets bcoz of wat was installed for the cute cpl aft tat scene :(( :(( :((

BTW, tatz really Uie singing. Shez got a real sweet voice here, and her potrayal of Jaeun is totally opposite of tatz image she known for as a member of the sexy kpop idol girl group After School. For those of U hav not seen how Uie is like when she performs with AS members, here's 3 MVs I found on Youtube. Try finding Uie among the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr01IbrFR_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest jsubmarine

Oh you mean.......the Broadway( Award Winning clip........of) Spring Awakening?.......I think most of our MOATY pals should have already relished that....and am wondering if the Korean version is true to the original.......
It probably will be faithful to the Broadway version....